Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should play a game. Spot the chemical. By 10pm tonight see how many chemicals she either shows/uses/promotes in the background or shows to the camera. Just out of curiosty of how much in a 12 hour period on a daily basis she shows to her followers.? Just for the shits?
Love it!! 😂😂😂😂👊

Reactions: 4
Is she being hilarious again saying someone has made jiffs for her 🙄
One of my hinchers made me them!
But you cant even remember her name 🤔
All that effort and not even a shoutout from the master 😢

Reactions: 10
Goading people for arguments is ridiculous.
Natural disagreements occur and get dealt with but purposely goading is also known as trolling.

Reactions: 10
I’ll have my head back when you’ve finished chewing on it 😊 somebody didn’t pick up their sense of humour off the bedside table this morning

Edit - grow up. I asked a light hearted question. I haven’t tagged you in my responses like a petulant child
I need sleep, I read “peanut child”

Get me some glasses!

Two poofs and a pudding not poos😂oh my days I think I need to go back to bed😂
We all do. We need a rest.

Hinchler needs to push out her womb fruit and leave the gram, so we can all have some sleep 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An extension of the size she is having would take several weeks just for the build. The footings alone for a double storey would take a week or 2. A friend had a small single storey extension donea couple of months back and just the preparation and the build took 4 weeks. And that left them with a shell that still needs to be decorated and furnished. Hinch's won't be shown until it's 101% chav-perfect.
Its also incredibly messy having building work like this done. No way would I be having it done around the time I gave birth. It will be such an infection risk and awful for a new baby's health.
This is why I think she will move into her mums once they open through into the existing house. We’ve had an extension and the dust gets everywhere. As soon as you clean it up it’s back! 😩

Reactions: 8
This is why I think she will move into her mums once they open through into the existing house. We’ve had an extension and the dust gets everywhere. As soon as you clean it up it’s back! 😩
Agree! And frankly don't blame her!

Reactions: 3
Oh piss off @Galway girl clearly can’t take a joke 🙄 whys everyone getting so offended about abit of sarcasm, this must be a serious thread where no one is allowed to have some banter and abit of fun, jeeeez this is going to be one boring thread if no one can make jokes or have a laugh with one another!
Honestly you guys I’m the least serious person ever! And I don’t have a filter. Half the stuff I say isn’t socially acceptable but if it’s in my brain, it comes out 😂 if I make a joke and it offends you, just message me and tell me to not be a dick and I’ll delete it. Don’t get up in my grill about it and start tagging me like a child. We’re all adults! We’re all here for the same reason

Reactions: 16
I came here as a noob about a month ago...look how this mofo has grown! You old school lot must be looking down on us all
I think she created the GIFs herself. Or got Jamie to do it for her.
Probably one of the Gleam interns

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When was the last time she ‘cleaned 🤦🏽‍♀️‘ all her doors and skirting with the magic lenor mix?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've got 2 tattle accounts but it's totally accidental. I wanted to change my name as its too close to my insta name and thought it might be wiser to be more anonymous but couldn't work out how to change it so I set up a new account and asked admin to delete this one. (lucky for me they didn't). Used new account for quite a while but then got new phone and obvs password wasn't stored and for life of me I couldn't remember it. Still can't. So reverted to this one. Sorry Admin but promise I'm not up to anything dodge. I'm just an idiot who can't remember passwords x
Can you change your tattle username? I wanted to adjust mine but I don’t want to open another account.

Reactions: 4
Mrs Hinch giffs - it’s too early in the day for this tit ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to be a HCA in a nursing home caring for dementia patients that were mostly end stage, its minimum pay for back breaking, stressful and sometimes dangerous work(I still have the scars).
Would I have been miffed if I still worked there? Probably not to be fair, because most people get paid more than us for doing far less 😂
We don't do that job for the pay, we do it because its rewarding. We make a difference every single day, even to the people who are on palliative care and sadly dying. We get to be the ones to fluff their pillow, make them comfy and hold their hand for the last time.
That's what would annoy me. She goes on about helping people. Nearly everyday I see someone turn up here saying how they thought she'd help, but had in fact done the opposite.
You can help someone every day with really insignificant things, you don't bang on about it, you just do it. It's called being a human being.
The self gratification she gives herself is sickening. She needs a day with her sister, or in a care home to see what helping people is actually all about
exactly I do this job at the moment nightshift it's not easy could you imagine her trying to clean up
I used to be a HCA in a nursing home caring for dementia patients that were mostly end stage, its minimum pay for back breaking, stressful and sometimes dangerous work(I still have the scars).
Would I have been miffed if I still worked there? Probably not to be fair, because most people get paid more than us for doing far less 😂
We don't do that job for the pay, we do it because its rewarding. We make a difference every single day, even to the people who are on palliative care and sadly dying. We get to be the ones to fluff their pillow, make them comfy and hold their hand for the last time.
That's what would annoy me. She goes on about helping people. Nearly everyday I see someone turn up here saying how they thought she'd help, but had in fact done the opposite.
You can help someone every day with really insignificant things, you don't bang on about it, you just do it. It's called being a human being.
The self gratification she gives herself is sickening. She needs a day with her sister, or in a care home to see what helping people is actually all about
im a hca she wouldnt last two minutes could you imagine her trying to clean up after someone 🙄 I suppose they would all smell of zoflora right enough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.