Mrs Hinch #37 Round & round the garden, push teddy’s chair. 1 swipe 2 swipes we don't care

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her talk about going to the Hospital last night and it being a waste of time and that stupid bloody filter just makes it look and sound so bitchy and does her no favours, being careful and cautious is never a waste of time, yet she sounded so fed up she was sent home.

Reactions: 12
If she thinks comparing rolling around on the yoga ball is like the equivilent of being a zoo animal she clearly has no idea whats about to come from labour fml. Yet again her constant insults are just epic. And no, being careful is not a waste of time grinch. If u think ur fed up now lady. Just u wait. Oh how the tables will turn when babys drawing on walls and spilling milk for decoration on to the couch and furniture lol.
In for a massive surprise! 😂😂😂👌👊 @Qwerty6337 ..happy love? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well if gifs are goals thats not living. If my kids apsire to thinking having a gif is a goal then i want of this earth. Ill go live on the moon with the man up there. He seemed he was living a lonely life up until about 10 seconds ago. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A huge volcano of a suprise. The sheer pain of it all would knock the strongest of us to our feet. Oh i hope to duck jamie records it all live 😂
😂😂😂😂😂👌👊👏 she's not going to know what hit her! No more time for making pointless highlighted lists like an 8 year old... no more dot to dots or bloody colouring in... no more swinging in an egg chair eating lucky charms at her leisure...and the make up routine with stupid comedy eyelashes... well..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Good luck Soph hun! Welcome to the real world! 👊👌

Edited to add: @Qwerty6337 ... happy again hun? 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep! This!! My other half was RAF Regiment and Queens Colour Squadron dual role for many years... fought in both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan... SAS for 2 years.. lost his hearing in an attack in Afghan in 2009 so had to be medically discharged. Since then is a fire fighter. Earns no more than £35k a year for all his service to this country. Continues to save lives daily and we struggle like hell every month to make ends meet. So little support for veterans and emergency services... and here this absolute plastic bleep (yes... that is what the narcissistic witch is!) ...is a bleeping millionaire from cleaning her bleeping toilets and deceiving people like the con artist she is. Makes my blood boil!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
We live in a very strange world at the minute 😡
People look up to strangers on the internet and treat them like gods when the real hero’s are treated like tit 😡

Reactions: 21
😂😂😂😂😂👌👊👏 she's not going to know what hit her! No more time for making pointless highlighted lists like an 8 year old... no more dot to dots or bloody colouring in... no more swinging in an egg chair eating lucky charms at her leisure...and the make up routine with stupid comedy eyelashes... well..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Good luck Soph hun! Welcome to the real world! 👊👌

Is tagging QWERTY gonnna be your running joke now? 🤣

Reactions: 3

Thats now the second or third tag..I thought we had finished with the in fighting 🤔

Reactions: 7
Reading comments.. agreeing.. liking etc and busy with life. You have a problem with that? 🤔
I’ll have my head back when you’ve finished chewing on it 😊 somebody didn’t pick up their sense of humour off the bedside table this morning

Edit - grow up. I asked a light hearted question. I haven’t tagged you in my responses like a petulant child

Reactions: 13
We should play a game. Spot the chemical. By 10pm tonight see how many chemicals she either shows/uses/promotes in the background or shows to the camera. Just out of curiosty of how much in a 12 hour period on a daily basis she shows to her followers.? Just for the shits?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.