Mrs Hinch #367 Tesco tomatoes on Hinch farm, can’t top Pickle Cottage it has the charm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has gone from being in the top ten 3 days ago to being number 26/7 in the podcast charts clearly no one is interested in the same spiel she has already spouted😴🥱 it must be them or their agency paying for them to be promoted 🤷‍♀️ Anyhoo the amount of times she shared her latest grid post(hers/janines/her personal one) and still have that amount of likes/comments must mean this endless crap/fairytale dream is coming to an end and she will go and concentrate on her babies🙏🏻
I listened to the first episode. I haven't even been tempted to listen to anymore and I've sat through every tit season of Riverdale, so that's saying something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I couldn't give a fig about the baby arrival speculation (before anyone seizes on that, obviously hope she has a healthy baby and a safe delivery)...

All I want to know is...

WHERE ARE THE FIISSSCCCCHHHH SOPHA

I hoped for a resurrection in the spirit of the Easter season

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t either but I do think she looks like a nasty person, not ugly just a nasty person, and I’m usually a really good judge of character
She is nasty. We've seen it with our own eyes. The passive-agressive comments, not just to us, but inch, SS...
I remember seeing a short video of her in a hotel room with her girlie mates and she said a couple of nasty things. She is a saleswoman and as hard as nails. Don't ever believe this 'aww lil old me bollocks simpering simpering 1950s kittens n candyfloss' persona because that's not what Sopha is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Hinch could never do a programme like this. She wouldn’t have a bloody clue. Have you seen how cluttered her own house is? She’d just walk round shouting all the best like she did on this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I posted the comment about anyone wearing one of those hats reminds me of dumb and dumber ..there was nothing saying anything about Ronnies looks at all! They are just not a flattering hat !
And definitely not with an Easter hairband perched on top!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is nasty. We've seen it with our own eyes. The passive-agressive comments, not just to us, but inch, SS...
I remember seeing a short video of her in a hotel room with her girlie mates and she said a couple of nasty things. She is a saleswoman and as hard as nails. Don't ever believe this 'aww lil old me bollocks simpering simpering 1950s kittens n candyfloss' persona because that's not what Sopha is.
"Hunnnayz" her true colours right there in that clip!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I couldn't give a fig about the baby arrival speculation (before anyone seizes on that, obviously hope she has a healthy baby and a safe delivery)...

All I want to know is...

WHERE ARE THE FIISSSCCCCHHHH SOPHA

I hoped for a resurrection in the spirit of the Easter season
I honestly think she's waiting for the pet shops to open again. I think she'll say she kept the adults but gave the babies to her niece and friends.

Reactions: 12
I listened to the first too episodes. They are trying sooooo hard to be like Spencer’s and vogue. Unpopular opinion but I love that podcast I’m Irish and it makes me giggle on my walks, it makes me laugh cause she’s so Irish says the first thing that pops in her head. So it’s actual banter. They can’t do that cause they’d trip up on their lies so we’re just hearing the same story that’s been on repeat since she started

Reactions: 13
1.4 million likes on her pregnancy announcement with Ronnie holding the scan photo....now most of her crazies will have at least one account plus a second one, probably named something like “hinchingwithlisa” “myzoflolife” which puts her actual followers at probably half of that... I defo think the Hinch effect is dwindling

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just remember her throwing the card towards inch when they we’re doing outtakes and that’s honestly when I truly seen her true personality ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Actually really enjoying SS new programme bet Hinch is furious

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She will be loving us all speculating about the baby, even though she hasnt read here since #FreeDierdre (Jon ye bastarrrrd)

i say shes had the baby, but were that far behind in pre records hes just started school

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
don’t know if this has been brought up before but my partner has just made a good point... why is she not on Wikipedia? Nearly every man and his dog has got there own Wikipedia page in the celeb world

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Just watching the SS show and imagining what it would have been like if Hinch was trying to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.