Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I mean she's bonnie, I've seen better tho. She's definitely nothing special and I wouldn't turn my head if I was a bloke.
Take her fake teeth, fillers, botox, nose job away and she's very standard and probably better tbf. She's aaaallll fake and you're right, she knows she can use her looks filter to get what she wants, look at the tiktok transformation she did before. Trying to be all sexy with a cloth. 🤮
You can be the most beautiful woman in the world but if you have a ugly heart and a ugly personality. You're ugly.
reminds me so much of this quote

B1A257AC-6D14-44E1-9384-09D0E027CFA9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Shamrockgirl

Have you ever met two people, who has kids but you cannot imagine them ever having touched each other. Jamie and sophie hinchcliffe folks 🤢

• Haha

Idk91

I can’t get over her. Am I the best mum in the world? No. I have terrible depression and anxiety and honestly some days I just hate being mum (please don’t shoot me, it’s my brain)! However we have made chocolate cornflake cakes yesterday, Easter scratch art, Easter sun catchers and coloured in an Easter bag for an egg hunt! And that’s whilst I’m in the thick of one of my worst episodes. And here she is doing cookies whilst Ron is in bed 😳😳😳😳 just what?!

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
When my kids were little we had Easter egg hunts round the house and garden. When they got a bit older I did clues for them to follow to big eggs hidden somewhere (usually a Thornton’s egg or something). They’re now grown and have their kids. And they now do it with their kiddies. Poundland baskets and egg painting afterwards. Because they remember the fun we all had. And that’s the thing. Same as Christmas. Kids don’t remember the presents, or the massive overblown deccies. They remember the time, love and fun. Poor Ronnie so far, doesn’t seem to have much of that and I really hope it changes as he grows up
Ronnie will flourish when he goes to nursery, it will be the making of him. He will discover his independence ( free from his mothers controlling claw), learn to speak properly and develop as he should and be a little boy. The environment he is in is not particularly healthy in that hes always controlled.

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
What's this about??
She done an impromptu live on the day of Ron’s party. When she wore her £200 dress and Ron had on a £2 pair of shorts. She was shaking like a shitting dog, sweating, couldn’t get her words out, pupils like saucers. We don’t know she was coked up, but she was certainly high on something. I’m sure she was just high on life 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Swx

Chatty Member
God she just gets more bizarre 😐 the first lockdown I got one of those paw patrol cupcake mix boxes when I was doing the shopping and thought I’ll get it for if me and my bf get bored being stuck in etc... long story short it sat in the cupboard for months until restrictions eased and I took them over to my mums to make with my niece who is Ronnies age and she was so happy, stood on a chair helped mix it all up, wouldn’t give me the spoon back cause she wanted to do it, helped spoon them into their cases, was asking constantly how long til they’re ready then helped ice them and put all the stickers on them herself. Just can’t imagine me waiting til she was asleep at 10pm and thinking I’ll make them just now instead of waiting til the next day knowing she’d love to help and it would keep her amused for a bit, the two of them are weird. He’ll never learn if they don’t involve him in doing things 🤷‍♀️ No doubt after reading here they’ll ensure to film him doing it now anyway

• Heart

witchofwales

You know what would really sting. Us actually not interested any more - Hinch? Hinch who? Although she tarnishes this place she prob revels that she is being talked about ‘we’ are keeping her in the limelight. How many threads 😲 We should all put our phones down today (we won’t 🤣) and have a cba attitude if baby appears in a crate or not.. Her stuff has got too weird for me, I actually am not that interested! Her life is like the Truman show - I have no idea what’s real or not anymore!

Happy Easter kids 😘

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I hope she does opt for 7pm cos I’m busy all day today 😂. Just like I was for the astro reveal. I reckon she’s got access to my phone calendar..... only does her reveals when souschef is busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Pretty certain all her “Easter” content was filmed on the same day. The biscuits, the mini egg loo roll, the Easter tree, the wooden crates. She’s got the same grotty leggings on and occasionally the pink jumper but more often than not the black long sleeved top which she easily could have had under the pink jumper. I know you can wear clothes more than once of course. But we are talking about Hinch and pre records. It’s more likely than not that she just filmed it all a few weeks ago.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I can’t cope with that montage this morning, why’s he dressed up like he lives in the Arctic man it can’t be that cold surely 😂 Is that what the new house is going to be called? Hinch Farm?

And Zoph hun, he said ‘ah’ not ‘eggs’

• Haha

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
As per the above comment, I'd like to defend men who enjoy baking. Mr Biscuits does most of the baking from scratch in our house whilst I'm more likely to use one of those pre-mix boxes.

However what bugs me are these unrealistic expectations. In my second pregnancy there is absolutely *no way* I would come home at 9pm and had a sudden urge to bake or cook. It was actually a lot tougher especially being on furlough and running around a 2.5yo 24/7. Add in the immaculate house and I think the amount of pressure she puts on pregnant women is disgraceful.

I couldn't give a shite about a biscuit decorating competition between two supposed adults 😑 What I would prefer to see is her wee boy have a grand old time making a right arse of decorating them like my two would.

allforthegram

VIP Member
I dunno am I missing something here...
Why do all instascammers go with all the flouncy decorations... just open the back door and let the kid run riot eating every egg in sight?
Staged photo shoots and obscene extravaganza all for a 30 second clip or photo. I mean can you be arsed? It to mention the impact on the enviro and the with all the extra plastic 🤦‍♀️

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Hinch pisses me off all the time but today she has just completely baffled me and pissed me off even more so. She is such a twat. She has no idea whatsoever. Shes selfish. Self centred cunt. She 'makes' easter stuff and doesn't include Ron. Shes just ordered cookies to decorate and cant even include Ronnie, even though she says its a family thing.
Whats with her bending over filming a story about chilling with friends today. Heavily fecking pregnant, with a thigh gap and no hanging bump. What the fxck is that about. Whst is she gaining by hiding the bump away. With Ronnie she was constantly on about the pregnancy. Let's be honest, we haven't had anything with this one. She has never shown a motherly bone in he body, all she does is laugh at Ron. Uses Jamie for content then laughs at him.

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
An Easter egg hunt where you hand the egg to the child?? 🤔 can't even let him run free round his own garden 🙄🙄
Felt like yelling at the screen "piss off Henry!!!" He's always bloody there!!!😩

• Haha

lfoz91

Well I’ve gotta say, you tattlers entertain me far more than Hinch ever has 🤣👏🏻❤

• Haha
  • Heart