Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ncc89

VIP Member
Imagine if they just let that little lad run off and find the eggs, rather than holding his hand and showing him where they all are. Poor little thing.

Reactions: 38

Byehun

Do you know what else is bizarre??? She only follows Jamie not one other person with the hinch surname.. same with her maiden name barker I can only find her mum on her list of following?, But I’ve just pissed laughing her user actually says yahoo?? Is that why we call it her??? Omg hahaha so sorry I’ve only just became a ‘tattle troll’ I’m so shocked by the wiki what a read ! Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That Easter egg hunt was just sad to watch 😞. He's only nearly 2, he doesn't need loads of personalised signs and a photo display set up. None of that was for Ronnie, it was for her.

They could've just got some cheap eggs and let him roam free for half an hour finding them, but they didn't even let him find one egg on his own. All because she wants to capture the moment on camera and wants it to be perfect.

P.s why did he have to feed Henry a treat midway through the hunt?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Ide love to sit down with hinch and inch and ask them what the fuck is going on
I just want it to make sense. Stop with the cloak and daggers. Stop with the lies and pre records. Just be real and maybe there wouldn’t be over 350 threads about them both. i wonder if some of her sheep have doubts but choose to ignore it? 🥴🤔

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
So much to take it! Her screaming DAHHHHLINNNNN!! At him. The fat fuck dog ALWAYS in the way! The funeral music. Them up Ronnie’s arse constantly cause heaven forbid he explore.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Imagine if she was 3 months pregnant in June and then shows us all a 3 month old baby 😂
Imagine if every time she’s wNted to reveal the baby SS has done a grid post or gotten engaged or published a book or bought a house etc. 😂😂. The baby will be 27 before she can reveal him without being upstaged 😂

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Would jamie not have been watching arsenal? I know they got pounded 3-0 but he would have watched the whole thing it only finished about half hour ago ?

Reactions: 36

Simba77

The only thing the ‘Hinch Farm’ and a real farm have in common is they are both full of shit!

• Haha

Facesisafool

VIP Member
served Niall Horan at work today, totally normal, low key bloke, didn't make a fuss, i just made him his coffee (Almond milk latte if anyone is interested!) and he went on his way.
come home, check Insta and he's got 26.8 million followers!!!!!!!! and there's Hinch pretending she's a massive celeb on her "farm" on a shit new build housing estate, being simultaneously really public and really secretive about her pregnancy for fear of being papped outside the hospital......... nobody really gives a shit love.
she really is a prize prick.
In his defense he’s Irish. We are all sound ❤😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Instashow

It astounds me the irony of what we are doing here! By following her, we're giving a false sense of popularity!

Tattlers.....unfollow the Hinch! Contribute to her downfall not her "success" 🤣 I unfollowed over a year ago now and the feeling of not seeing her shiit pop up everyday is amazing!

There's still the option to go and look after something has been mentioned on here.
Does everyone know that you can not follow her but still see her stories and posts? I don't contribute to her follower count.

Last edited:

butterflybaby27

Am I the only one that found it annoying that Henry was there? Ronnie doesn’t ever get the full attention of his mum ever. She always has to involve the dog like he’s a human too. Doesn’t she understand that it’s okay to sometimes do things with just her son/just the humans in the house?!

• Heart