Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s the type of person who would rather have had dogs than kids but she’s had them because it’s what’s expected. Unfortunately the kids are the ones who’ll suffer in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You’re so desperate for content that you and Inch decorate cookies on a Saturday night?! Seriously Soph get your mum head on and do stuff like this with your little boy, he’d lurrrve itttt. They won’t look the same but you’ll all enjoy it much more. Get him a pack of Marie Biscuits, ready made icing and sprinkles..... in the mess is the memories
Hope this helps ATV 👍

Reactions: 27
we’ve been friends for 20+ years yet nobody’s seen them 🤥 why does she sounds like she’s on the verge of tears? Come on baby spice we know you’ve mixed households like the rest of us!! Obviously Jamie’s asleep he’s bored to death!! Your feeling like your in the bubble because it’s the legal bubble you’ve been waiting to post. She just said Jamie went to bed yet she’s settling on the sofa with Jamie and Henry? Is she on summat? Imagine your wife breaking you off from a good sleep to compete in a cookie off? She’s not even smart enough to lie her way through her IG!!!! Go to sleep soph, it’s been a long day of bullshit

Reactions: 28
Yes, deja vu here too. Was it Valentine’s cookies? Christmas cookies? Halloween? I can’t remember, but it’s the same old thing on repeat. I’m not pregnant, but I have never had a thigh gap. Cheers lol
I have a feeling it was Jamie’s birthday when they decorated the cookies x

Reactions: 6
I’m sensing deja vu here. Didn’t they decorate some other biscuits or something and we all went mad because again, poor little Ronnie wasn’t involved. Or did I dream that? Heavily pregnant, memory like a fish 🐠 and I have zero thigh gap from that angle 🙈
She did them on Christmas Eve after he went to bed

I just caught up on her stories
“He’s still obsessed with my camera guyz” *tries to take photo* “mums will do it” duck off.
spending £30 on decorating busictes aswel like is she having a laugh just bake them yourself...

Reactions: 26
Jamie must have the pissed ripped out of him by all his friends 🙈 if I forced my husband to decorate cookies there is no chance I’d be sharing it online and calling it date night 😂😂😂😂 what do you do after decorating cookies on date night? I can’t imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t someone say the other day it’s annoying that she doesn’t caption all of her stories and there she is doing it using them to hide her bump?

i would get why she doesn’t wanna share it she shared so much the first time and she got rinsed for it maybe she’s learnt I doubt it but you can hope right

Reactions: 6
People as selfish as her really shouldn’t be parents. Imagine little Ronnie’s face trying to decorate biscuits, yeah he’d probably get most of it on himself or his hands, heaven forbid, but he’d absolutely love it. But no, wait until he’s in bed and you pair of selfish wankers do it instead. Pathetic 🤬
I think it’s so sad that she never does anything like this with Ron.
But on another note, as a mum to two young boys there is no way my husband and I would have the energy to do something like that after a busy day with our boys. Also why would we do something at 10pm that we could do at 10am as a whole family. It’s so weird!!!

Reactions: 30
On one hand I think saying ‘what kind of man would do that’ I’d reinforcing toxic masculinity that desperately needs to be removed from day to day conversation so maybe that shouldn’t be the focus. Actually it’sa nice idea but not when their child is so neglected in activities like this.

once again though the rage inducing focus is that Ronnie isn’t getting to do this, I’m sure we’ll get a post of him doing it soon but it would have been a vital learning tool for him to watch his parents while doing it himself (& Sophie that means not directing him, just let him duck it up)
Many a day when mine were Ron’s age I’d mix icing sugar and water, few different food colouring and get the rich tea biscuits out and just let my children do whatever, disgusting and very rarely eaten but they loved it they just wanted to decorate and mimic what I was doing. Especially good if I was trying to make something that couldn’t have little fingers in it (cakes for work etc) otherwise out meals/desserts were a free for all of ‘help’

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Come on you guyzzzzzz ......it’s couples goals where have you been. The most exciting thing to do late on a Saturday night. He’s just pathetic and greedy for money and fame

Reactions: 11
As per the above comment, I'd like to defend men who enjoy baking. Mr Biscuits does most of the baking from scratch in our house whilst I'm more likely to use one of those pre-mix boxes.

However what bugs me are these unrealistic expectations. In my second pregnancy there is absolutely *no way* I would come home at 9pm and had a sudden urge to bake or cook. It was actually a lot tougher especially being on furlough and running around a 2.5yo 24/7. Add in the immaculate house and I think the amount of pressure she puts on pregnant women is disgraceful.

I couldn't give a shite about a biscuit decorating competition between two supposed adults 😑 What I would prefer to see is her wee boy have a grand old time making a right arse of decorating them like my two would.

Reactions: 38
Calling a bingo 😉
Bet you Ron has more eggs than the 1 she set in the crate set up this morning!! Maybe a plastic wheelbarrow, few hampers letter to Ron & Hen from the Easter bunny
And Henry will take centre stage
that’s grand if he does have more but at least show your fans how you set up for the Easter bunny
Or does it magically appear in her house for real
Please for the love of god give Ronnie a tradition/holiday to himself
*edited to add......have more

Reactions: 11
As much as Jamie is annoying and sometimes as bad as her... I’m beginning to feel sorry for him having to tolerate his adultbaby wife 🙄

Reactions: 19
Do you reckon Hinch is outside in her massive garden at 6.30am setting up an egg hunt for Ronnie? Nahh didn’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
£30 with shipping for 9 cookies and icing. Maybe they did save three for Ronnie to decorate.
Jeez, when mine were tiny it was a packet of digestives, some royal icing and sprinkles not even £3 let alone £30! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
I think she’s the type of person who would rather have had dogs than kids but she’s had them because it’s what’s expected. Unfortunately the kids are the ones who’ll suffer in the long run
Was literally just saying the same thing to my husband!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.