Mrs Hinch #366 When life gives your bestie lemons, be awfully bitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a wife like grinch is it any wonder he spends most of his evenings ‘working out’ in the garage

I know exactly what you typed in to get that giph because i saw it too you filthy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Could she not of face timed Ronnie to say goodnight? Off topic but Marvin Humes had to be away from his kids for a while so he pre recorded a bedtime story for them every night. So what was wro f with her face timing ronthekindestboyintheland

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well I’ve gotta say, you tattlers entertain me far more than Hinch ever has 🤣👏🏻❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
One word, cringe, why does she whisper when Ronnie is in bed. If I suggested making biscuits to my husband in a Saturday night he would think I’d list the plot

Reactions: 26
Well I’ve gotta say, you tattlers entertain me far more than Hinch ever has 🤣👏🏻❤

This 👏

Although anything is more entertaining than watching a kid slapping a bit of meat in a dog bowl every.single.day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here I am cooking steaks and giving blowys like a mug and all along I just needed to get my piping bag out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Bubsss🥺🥺 My first thread title 😍😍I can’t believe this has ‘appended to lil ol’ me 🥺🥺I’m fank you all for coming on this thread title journey with me and I’m excited for things to come 🙊😉
Now I’m going to go do fun activities without my child and eat some crunky carrot cones to celebrate 🤍🤍
All the Vest,as they say and remember lovely try to be more like Lardsums-needy and too fat to function
Love you all so so much bubs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’d loved to meet Jamie, I’d ask him if he thinks acting like a dick will make his grow bigger 🙄😳
No it won’t but it’s certainly bulking his bank account ! Quick question guys did she address the flooding sinks ? apologise for not giving a clear warning or just ignored the whole episode as per usual ..like it never happened she is at least good at that.

Reactions: 7
One word, cringe, why does she whisper when Ronnie is in bed. If I suggested making biscuits to my husband in a Saturday night he would think I’d list the plot
This!!!!!! If she can't talk at a normal level then how does she watch TV when he sleeps considering there's no doors downstairs??? What is she going to do when CC2 comes along and cries through the night. I have never underwood why people tip toe around their kids and don't make a noise when they are sleeping

Reactions: 31
God she just gets more bizarre 😐 the first lockdown I got one of those paw patrol cupcake mix boxes when I was doing the shopping and thought I’ll get it for if me and my bf get bored being stuck in etc... long story short it sat in the cupboard for months until restrictions eased and I took them over to my mums to make with my niece who is Ronnies age and she was so happy, stood on a chair helped mix it all up, wouldn’t give me the spoon back cause she wanted to do it, helped spoon them into their cases, was asking constantly how long til they’re ready then helped ice them and put all the stickers on them herself. Just can’t imagine me waiting til she was asleep at 10pm and thinking I’ll make them just now instead of waiting til the next day knowing she’d love to help and it would keep her amused for a bit, the two of them are weird. He’ll never learn if they don’t involve him in doing things 🤷‍♀️ No doubt after reading here they’ll ensure to film him doing it now anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 39
sounds ridiculous but every time I see them do an activity that Ronnie would really enjoy without him so much as being in the same room I feel so sad.

Kids of that age are so much fun. He’d get so much from it. You can see from the Polaroid video he’s interested in things and how they work, he’d love something where he can get creative, make something.

But no, “date night” prevails. ATB Selfish Soph.

Reactions: 51
Hinch of an evening:

02C4CB5F-B40C-41CF-B5B6-0F739C34B1BA.jpeg

Gray. On cookies/biscuits. Holy hell. Is there no limit to what she’ll duck up with the color gray?

And spending time with your own husband, in your own home, does not qualify as “date night”. At least not here in the states. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree with what someone else said that it would make sense if she was doing an ad for a cosy night in “date night” with sky tv and snacks etc. Even tho that’s not a date night to most of us it would make sense for the ad sake I see people do that kinda thing a lot. This is just bizarre!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t usually have the sound on because her voice makes me itch but I’ve just listened to her and she sounds like she’s got a sore throat 👀

Reactions: 4
So am I right that sink gate has not even got her bad press at all or caused a major downfall?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.