Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD33

VIP Member
You can't actually put the time on pre-records on insta. I thought this was the case and just tested it out for myself. Anything from your photo reel, it will not allow you to add the time stamp. It will only allow you to add if you record insta there and then. I also checked to see if there was any font that matched the time stamp and there isn't. So I am begrudgingly here to tell you she was not lying 😅. I do however think she must know this and that is why she does it.
There is a way to put the time stamp on pre records. I cant remember how you do it but somebody here worked it out when she first started doing it.

Reactions: 4

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Bloody hell... read here first. When you guys said ‘posh voice’ I didn’t expect what I heard!! WTF!! Why is he so HIGH pitched 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
No she went awol for a few days then we where drip fed pictures of toes , hands, their hands holding his hands , his hand on the dogs paw for absolute weeks . While they stayed in luxurious cottages while her extension was being done
Yes. And she was also in and out of hospital throughout his pregnancy though so I guess no one particularly batted an eyelid when she went awol again

Reactions: 3

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
On a separate note you can really see how Hinch and her MUA KID friend are cut from the same cloth. Their stories style is almost identical. Yes the mua shows her face more but the way they speak is almost identical.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Can a local tell me the weather in maldon today? Its been boilimg most places abd ron is in a winter coat? Is it a prerecord?
Defo too hot to wear a coat out today, although I did see a couple of older people in their coats they must have been so hot!

You can't actually put the time on pre-records on insta. I thought this was the case and just tested it out for myself. Anything from your photo reel, it will not allow you to add the time stamp. It will only allow you to add if you record insta there and then. I also checked to see if there was any font that matched the time stamp and there isn't. So I am begrudgingly here to tell you she was not lying 😅. I do however think she must know this and that is why she does it.
I've just tried this with an old video and I can put the time on it, I agree with the no matching font bit though

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Oh i effin love the name Rory. I'm not planning anymore kids cos my husbands a selfish bastard (I'm joking) and won't let me "3 is enough", but if I do she can fuck off using it
I mean I love it too, although would probably punt for the Scottish Ruaridh as I can get away with it with a Scottish partner & grandparents, but its one that I've seen a bit of a surge in, although not enough of one for her to think it's for plebs 😂

Have they gone on about any TV shows they've watched on ssshhhky!? If so reckon we could find a name that's seeped into their subconscious! (Although I still think Benji Bunny is a decent shout)

Shamrockgirl

Love your honesty about this ❤ You've inspired me to find a way to let my boy start finger painting and I came across edible paint! He's 13 months so everything still goes in the mouth 😅
Mine would of ate sand, the tantrum because wouldnt let him eat it 🤣🤣 have you seen the craft where you put the paint and paper instead a zip lock bag and let them rub it all over. It's looks cleaner but getting it out of the bag would make a right mess I'd say. Mine are too old now for this kind of stuff now 😔

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
hahaha i just looked at the comments on this and can see that someone has mentioned the tattle page too .....so more will be coming to tattle to take a look .....your times up Hinch!!!
It wasn't that one but someone commented about her and I said they should read tattle and they would change their mind on her