Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SandyB

Yeh he's totally taking the piss out of his mate, even she looked embarrassed 😂

I also liked his dig earlier about not worrying about having a nursery ready because babies don't even sleep in them
Haha I totally got that one

Reactions: 2

the_moonins

VIP Member
Hi folks... just popping over here from my main homes in the Kate Hayes and Sallie Axl threads...

Did Mrs Hinch ever say what her due date was?? I’m sure I recall a grid post of her and Jamie holding scan photos, but can’t seem to find it now 🤷🏼‍♀️ There doesn’t appear to be any reference to her due date on her Instagram account

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Lynsey Queen of Clean has just been on This Morning. I love her! She actually cleans... I followed Hinch initially for all the cleaning tips but now all she does is show boring videos of her son and the same stuff that she’s pre recorded. Lynsey is actually a cleaner. Remember Sophas awkward This Morning segment 🙈
Shes never off TM she must be really popular with viewers . I quite like her apart from her lego hair and the constant boomerangs lol

How much simpler is it to have a surrogate during lockdown. I’m not saying that’s what they’ve done but all her pictures are so inconsistent it makes more sense
I guess that's a possibility but she's been seen out so would hinchers not spot it? Also she didn't bond with Ronnie so I. Not sure the surrogacy route would be the best for her

Char4649

VIP Member
Is this sly advertising of her blanket too?
I have a feeling the image Jamie just posted with her.. she's either used Facetune to add makeup and she's actually sat there with no makeup on... or that picture was taken yesterday when she came back home - so he's cropped her face out to hide it!

R. Phalange

I'll go Alfie. It has to have an 'ie' at the end to fit the family theme, Sophie, Jamie, Ronnie, you can even fit Henry in the 'ie' sound bracket.
I'd never noticed their names all end with 'ie'.
Alfie's a good guess. Although would Alf go well with Ron and Hen? Haha

I thought Benjamin (Ben/Benny): Ron, Ben and Hen 😆
Maybe Louie or Archie? Brodie/y.

Noonecares

Yeah would be a bit 🤢 if he started dating her when he was in senior school 😂. But an 11 year gap between adults isn’t an issue 🤷‍♀️ My OH is older than me 🤷‍♀️ But we were both adults when we started dating. And besides, both Onslow and Grinch are moronic simpletons, so haven’t developed mentally since being teenagers, so age is of no consequence to them.
Well there is that 😂😂😂