Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I’ve been quiet on here and missed out on a lot!! You guys 💗 I’ve been thinking (since we cleaned our fish tank tonight 🐠) you can get treats for fish... so if she still had them then surely she would do an “Easter Hamper” for them (new fish food? new tank decoration? New gravel?)... so she clearly doesn’t have them anymore!! Or maybe I’ve just overthought this 🤣🐠
She would milked it if they weren’t down the bog

Reactions: 5

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Isn't he brilliant. You can tell he just can't stand her and thinks her whole insta career is a load of bollocks. 👏
I just love him & even more since they've had the baby , like they don't hide stuff like sleepless nights, they're trouble feeding him, his reflux etc even down to showing him when he was a few hours old. They're really open about everything unlike hinch who made us all belive it was roses round the door and white picket fences . She had rhe opportunity to help so many new parents and chose not to

What is the % of this. My brain says 4%??? But maths is not my good point!!! Still its vwry low for 4m followers. As i do my happy dance!!!! Hinch will be in the dogs bed crying!!! Wonder how many Hinchers have cried when they cant keep up with her!! X
5%! Not a lot!

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Ah shit I missed all the Biskitttt fun. All I can say is I feel sorry for poor ron, get him involved!

She's late this morning, let's hope ronbots having a meltdown refusing to put the chicken in jabba the mutts bowl and refusing to put on his Peter rabbit outfit and ears, just unlocked the door and gone outside to pull all the plastic tat out of his veg patch 😂
🤣🤣 plus trying to get CC2 in the crate without them screaming house down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

SpritzerTime

So we don't even to be part of a whole day of Easter fun with the Hinchliffes!!! 😅😅
Bailing out early cos she knows whatever SS does she can't compete with 🤣
Come on Stacey show us how an fancy family Easter should be done 🤭🤭
it’s Ultimate Girl Gang who gets it right for me, mind you she pays for everything she buys herself

• Wow

BeaC

Ffs.
just caught up with her stories
Since when did growing (fake) tomatoes make you a farmer 🙄
Poor Ron looked absolutely bored shitless on that Easter egg “hunt” where she pointed them out and what were the crappy ones eggs she put in the egg box tight cow she could of bought him the tomy eggs

Ronnie also getting his hand nearly mowed off in the process by feeding the dog

I think that she has probably dressed him like that today after reading the comments on Stacey’s page about allowing Rex into the garden in his PJ’s and no shoes.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
A young girl went missing near me and the only recent photos they had for the media had butterflies flying round her head and her natural features distorted. That will have hampered the search for her and put her more at risk.
Wow that’s so sad🥺 really hope they find her safe and well x

Homebird44

VIP Member
Does anyone know if that ledge on top of her lip is just a natural feature or as a result of cosmetic surgery? Always noticed it and wondered why?
Tbf I have naturally large lips, I was tormented at school, called BJ Lips and that was just the teachers 😉😉 its normal if your top lip is fuller. Whether hers does that naturally or because her lips have been done, I don't know.

Needacuppa

VIP Member
4m bots followers and only 220k likes on her easter post. Seems legit.
What is the % of this. My brain says 4%??? But maths is not my good point!!! Still its vwry low for 4m followers. As i do my happy dance!!!! Hinch will be in the dogs bed crying!!! Wonder how many Hinchers have cried when they cant keep up with her!! X