Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
My fiancé is 19 years older than me too lol xx
I have to say although I moan about my hubby and want him to go back to work he is my best mate. He is hilarious and clever and a bit of a nerd and I can’t imagine being married to anyone but him. That said - go back to work!!!!

Reactions: 4

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Oh i effin love the name Rory. I'm not planning anymore kids cos my husbands a selfish bastard (I'm joking) and won't let me "3 is enough", but if I do she can fuck off using it
I love the name Rory too but my husband thinks 3 are enough too!! I’d love another one but he’s not budging on this one. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
He does it quite a bit. He shares people's ' icks' and she shows up quite alot . He also took the piss and called himself Mr Finch . He's my guilty pleasure and what got me through the 1st lockdown he was as mad a box of frogs lol
Isn't he brilliant. You can tell he just can't stand her and thinks her whole insta career is a load of bollocks. 👏

Souffle

Chatty Member
I don’t usually have the sound on because her voice makes me itch but I’ve just listened to her and she sounds like she’s got a sore throat 👀

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Me neither and I certainly couldn't of leant on a work top with my bump hanging having a chat . The weight would be unreal. Something doesn't add up
How much simpler is it to have a surrogate during lockdown. I’m not saying that’s what they’ve done but all her pictures are so inconsistent it makes more sense

Sloppys

VIP Member
Sorry guyzzz not sure today was a pre record... at the risk of sounding completely nutty - them shoes Ronnie had on were in his bedroom with the tags on the other day when she was having a clear out.
P.S could still be a pre record I suppose but at least for once it’s in order 🙈

• Heart
Mine would of ate sand, the tantrum because wouldnt let him eat it 🤣🤣 have you seen the craft where you put the paint and paper instead a zip lock bag and let them rub it all over. It's looks cleaner but getting it out of the bag would make a right mess I'd say. Mine are too old now for this kind of stuff now 😔
Been trying "montessori" learning with him and let him just play with the gravel for a bit, caught his hand 3 times trying to eat one of the stones 🙈 Had to teach him to throw the stones, not eat them - definitely going to bite me in the butt later 😂

I have seen that, but I haven't seen the right type of ziplock bags in the shop (probably could look online). He loves smashing his food onto his high chair tray so I think for him he would find the zip lock frustrating maybe (and can definitely see it coming out smeared afterwards 😬)

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
To be serious for a moment. She started seriously hiding her body from late June onwards. I believe she was about 2-3 months pregnant in June.
But when did she do her imitation of the girl from the ring? Was it not through the summer ?

Attachments

Pastrytroll

Yes, deja vu here too. Was it Valentine’s cookies? Christmas cookies? Halloween? I can’t remember, but it’s the same old thing on repeat. I’m not pregnant, but I have never had a thigh gap. Cheers lol
I think so
Or maybe it was the marshmallow think
Or cake cutting baby reveal

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
Just watching the HBO documentary called Fake Famous showing how they made three nobodies into influencers by faking photo shoots and buying bots. Hinch should watch it so she finally understands how it happened to her 😂😂

it was shown on Sky Documentaries btw in case anyone is interested
seen it, interesting how it works and think it helps the ig influencer world turn