Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

universalminds

That’s interesting. This is pure speculation but I wonder if she was actually very unwell when she had Ron. Possibly had more serious PND than she let on and had thoughts that she might harm him which is why she can’t be on her own with him. I do find that whole thing very odd.
i said this a few threads back

Reactions: 3

charzzzzzz

Is it just me that thinks that this picture there is no bump? Her chest is bigger than her belly... not consistent with the other bump pics weve seen. Sat like that her bump would be HUGE if she still had one. Very inconsistent with the narrative. She looks 2 or 3 weeks PP to me... still bigger than usual but definitely not pregnant anymore
Screenshot_20210405-121010_Instagram.jpg

Youlneverknowme

I recon she might be due in May. Just from her saying that she may be further on than we think. It's just a total guess but who knows

Wrightie84

Chatty Member
Pret isn’t a word in the English dictionary if I’m mistaken. As in pret
de manager, does it translate as in ready to go? Sorry if I’ve got that wrong

the little butterfly

View attachment 514317
There’s no denying she’s very attractive (but then who wouldnt be with all the work she’s had done) but there’s just something about her, like ‘I can get away with anything because of my looks’ kind of feeling.
And this would’ve been a lovely family photo, had they involved Ron. It’s like they’ve forgotten about him IMO
Very pretty She doesn’t look like herself all the work she’s had done But if it helps her confidence why not she’s still a selfish waste of space

Curlysue101

See I totally think the reverse and to me this is victim shaming . Almost like saying " well she shouldn't of worn a short skirt and a low top " . People should be able to show and do what they want . It's the people that are making the vile comments that are the problem & certainly not the people showing off their new born baby why not try telling people to stop being so disgusting and vile
Very fair point

• Heart

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I'd never noticed their names all end with 'ie'.
Alfie's a good guess. Although would Alf go well with Ron and Hen? Haha

I thought Benjamin (Ben/Benny): Ron, Ben and Hen 😆
Maybe Louie or Archie? Brodie/y.
Benji or perhaps even an ARFUR or Oscarrrrrrrhhh or Rory (Pronounced WOOOOARIEEE"

Hattie2468

I’ve just looked at jakes stories, I’m cringing, he’s deffo throwing shade at hinch isn’t he? 😂

Is there a reason for him to throw shade?! Has he publicly said he doesn't like Hinch or has something happened that I've missed?

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
What is the % of this. My brain says 4%??? But maths is not my good point!!! Still its vwry low for 4m followers. As i do my happy dance!!!! Hinch will be in the dogs bed crying!!! Wonder how many Hinchers have cried when they cant keep up with her!! X
Less than 9%

• Wow
Reactions: 2