Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference is.... yes she didn’t tag( which is poor) but the company asked her to the she did. Can’t see any ridiculous comments or sly private messages. She tagged them end of story!!! Watch and learn hinch!!
Thank you x

Reactions: 2
I like the audacity, next time I'll tag you. She says that twice. bleep.
The fact she’s trying to justify it, does she just rip them all open like a mad brat and think nothing of it? Imagine being that spoilt (and I know she gets a lot of stuff posted to her but if she’s going to accept something and use it the least she - or her assistant - can do is thank or tag the sender)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree I’ve never met a more childish person! You’d think she’d be all over with the support! Ill admit I like SS she’s loopy but relatable unlike grinch who is as false as they come!
Me too, she makes me laugh amd her kids have the best time

Reactions: 14
ss was the first mom of ‘boys’ and as a boy mom I’m living for her its collection
Not being a dick but why would having boys change the way you dress? Genuine question from another mother of boys who still dresses the same albeit a size bigger than I was four years ago.

Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for the willowandfleur lady and hope she's OK. When I'm not so pissed (don't judge me - had a tit day) I'm going to order something from her. I'm not really into things with logos, but she has some really nice plain ribbed outfits. Mind you, if she had adult t-shirts saying "I'm an hole" I would have ordered one and sent it to the Grinch.
You can personalise any item by the looks of it 😏 (might have just been the bits I looked at, had to stop looking before I spent lots 😬)

Reactions: 2
Hang on... Sorry if I've missed something but is she basically saying that she doesn't know where Ron's clothes magically appear from?!?! She just put it on him because he was chilly, surely she would know what clothes she has bought and what she has had gifted? 🤯 The mind boggles...
shes so full of tit just admit that you're a bleep Sophie and piss off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Freda is in the group those comments above are on too... she usually responds to all the nusty trolls 🤣 we’ll wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What!!!! She had something gifted, used it in her content and didn’t tag the small businesses! Well I am shocked! Shocked to my core.............
#justpoppedintosayhello

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I dip in and out of these posts I’m still loving for many many many posts ago when someone called the dog a chicken strip and she said who doesn’t gain weight at Christmas 😂 can see her losing even a few die hard hinchers when their partners see the plumber bill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know if she thought it was a great hack she's done every sink in the house. The only reason she's only off insta today is because she's got a plumber in and can't video any of the house because it's flooded...im so hopping the plumber gives her a shout out for supporting his small business 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What!!!! She had something gifted, used it in her content and didn’t tag the small businesses! Well I am shocked! Shocked to my core.............
#justpoppedintosayhello
Lol welcome back!
you need to offer your words of wisdom to that small business. 😉

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.