Mrs Hinch #364 When you think she can’t get any dumber, grab a spoon then phone a plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day of deep rest again 🙄
More likely its a day of finding be kond quotes, scouring Pinterest for baygggsh themed living rooms; shopping, garden centre shopping; shopping and ohh yes house shopping 👍🏼 ATV spendalotsoph.
PS she has still pi**ed me off with the we love SKY because it's FREE! The peevish insensitive witch 🤬

I read earlier that Grinch had turned down ITS, can't wait to see her comment on SS reveal post. It will be on the lines of... Glad you took them up on it bubs, I am just tooooo pregnant with my baby boy, did you know i'm having a baby, real soon bubs. Face time you later....as usual bubs, love you bubs. Whilst in the background being 🤬🤬🐍🐍 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
I can only assume she had to turn down ITS because it conflicted with her Tesco commitments. She wanted to follow the bigger buck I guess. But it’s all backfired hasn’t it. 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey. I have a day a way and have a whole load of posts to catch up on from you guys 😂. I’m now waiting keenly to see if I get to shout a huge bloody bingo this weekend. Guys I feel shaky just thinking about it. Got all my evidence stacked up and ready 😉😉😉.
ps I’m actually quite excited for ss ITS range. I quite like how she dresses. 🤭🤭
I agree, I’m not a fan of her but I do like her style, it’s quirky and fun, but also looks comfy at the same time x

Day of deep rest again 🙄
More likely its a day of finding be kond quotes, scouring Pinterest for baygggsh themed living rooms; shopping, garden centre shopping; shopping and ohh yes house shopping 👍🏼 ATV spendalotsoph.
PS she has still pi**ed me off with the we love SKY because it's FREE! The peevish insensitive witch 🤬

I read earlier that Grinch had turned down ITS, can't wait to see her comment on SS reveal post. It will be on the lines of... Glad you took them up on it bubs, I am just tooooo pregnant with my baby boy, did you know i'm having a baby, real soon bubs. Face time you later....as usual bubs, love you bubs. Whilst in the background being 🤬🤬🐍🐍 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
Did she honestly put it’s free? I didn’t see that 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for the willowandfleur lady and hope she's OK. When I'm not so pissed (don't judge me - had a tit day) I'm going to order something from her. I'm not really into things with logos, but she has some really nice plain ribbed outfits. Mind you, if she had adult t-shirts saying "I'm an hole" I would have ordered one and sent it to the Grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey I have never posted before I usually just read haha. But with the blocking thing, I know that there is a new update on Instagram that allows you to block all accounts linked to someone when you're blocking them if that makes sense. Hope this helps ;)
They haven’t rolled out the feature yet, it’s just something they’re thinking of. So the sad cow actually did scour through these people’s accounts to block their secondary accounts. I’ve attached a screenshot from an article that backs up what I’m saying. You can find it by searching ‘instagram blocking update’.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Uh oh, hinch is going to have to pull something special out the bag with ss in the style range being launched this weekend, expecting to make her a million in the first 3 months.

Yeah like a baby she’s probably booked a section for

Reactions: 2
Unbelievable but least her kids and them will get yrs of fun .. not the the naff giraffe
I think £198 is about right for it. A decent bit of wood. Personalised on both sides - likely but hand. The rope looks good quality and there’s a lot of it. And with some detail on it. If I had a tree like that I would invest in a swing that could last for years and years.
they will use that swing every day for years and years. I’m insanely jealous 😂😂. That’s why Hinchers are mad when They claim we are jealous of her. Nope. No way. I’m jealous of SS😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
There just as bad as each other, but I just find Stacey slightly more relatable x
I think the difference is.... yes she didn’t tag( which is poor) but the company asked her to the she did. Can’t see any ridiculous comments or sly private messages. She tagged them end of story!!! Watch and learn hinch!!

Reactions: 10
I agree, I’m not a fan of her but I do like her style, it’s quirky and fun, but also looks comfy at the same time x

Did she honestly put it’s free? I didn’t see that 😂
Yes and deleted it later, she's a sneaky witch. We need to remember to screenshot the receipts 👍🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Rex's clothes in SS latest story..'save the planet' ....shadeeee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like the audacity, next time I'll tag you. She says that twice. bleep.
Does anyone else think she’s probably chucked the hoodie out now just so she doesn’t have to “tag it next time”. I could totally see her being that petty!

Reactions: 31
Gleam are the worst agency ever!! I don’t like Sophie one bit but they’re literally hanging her out to dry by not helping her with media training and content development!
But she got a tit load of publicity training last year didn’t she?
If I was her agent I’d be trying to get my money back

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.