Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread tittle suggestion:

Soph’s in floods of tears in the dogs bed whilst hichers have floods as they’re easily led!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How good they are with money?! The amount spent on that nursery this week alone shows she isn't good with money and just splashes it on awful tat.

She's having a giraffe.
“Having a giraffe” 😂😂 That’s got to become a staple

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinch makes me more and more mad everyday!
I used to be a Hinch fan, got her very first book,hunted b&m for minkie and pink stuff and even a Dave (yes I even used names.
With the book, I read 3 pages and put it down bored me to death.
I began to see her for who is really is, a nasty, self centred little bully, money grabbing, up herself, little cow.
When she started accidentally putting in extra stuff, she is thinking we’re stupid.
I don’t know how it happened guys!!.
Then she got all her new flooring, furniture for free none of it matches. Pure greed.
she doesn’t interact with Ronnie half as much as she should poor boy, he looks so lost behind the eyes. & now???????
The nursery!!! Don’t even need to say what I think about that.
her voice goes through me now
I can literally relate to this because I was the EXACT same! I started reading her book in a stay I had in hospital and was like Jesus having pancreatitis is better than reading this drivel. One of the nurses was so jealous I had the book she hadn’t managed to buy it so I gave it to her and it was as if I’d given her the winning ticket for the euro millions. Hinch started off almost relatable and likeable and has turned into an unbearable, intolerable, swipe up, #gifted ponce

• Heart
Reactions: 37
😮😮 I can’t believe the reel is gone!! I wonder if she’ll address it tomorrow 🤔 I defs think she’ll do a trolls post since SS is announcing something big (I’m saying a reality tv show series) and hinchy will throw all her toys out the pram.... just my late night thoughts 😂
Yes at home with Stacey and Joe🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
So I just joined tattle today... I’ve been watching hinch for a while now... but lately her posts have really been starting to bug me. This new nursery has thrown me over the edge lol. I don’t get it??? A whole new nursery for your second baby? I mean come on?? I have 3 kids they have all slept in the same cot. Had some of the same toys, clothes ect. And I think it’s lovely I can say all 3 of my kids have slept in the same cot! Why is she trying to baby the older one? Your having a new baby you don’t need to keep the one you’ve got a baby forever! Where is his big boy room? Also feel it’s a massive slap in the face to people who maybe don’t have as much money to spend... not exactly what “real, normal people” as she calls herself tend to do...
I actually don’t have an issue with how she spends her money, but I understand how it offends people. But I don’t get the matchy matchy nurseries, they aren’t even close in age? I think all my kids were in beds when they were 2? Not sure how old Ron is tbf.
I, like you have 3 children who all shared the same cot, clothes, toys ect, bar a new mattress each time I had a baby and think it was nice.
with regards to Sophs out of control spending, I just roll my eyes now. I don’t think she’s very happy in her life, constantly chasing the next best thing.

Reactions: 8
Oooh. SS has jumped to 4.3m 😂😂😂. Guess she will get more today after whatever she posts is launched. Sopha will be crying later

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FINALLY!!!
I was gonna say that she probably didn’t know who it was from, because she probably just rips open the box and chucks it being so grabby and all and concentrates on the shiny thing inside. But you’d think that being an influencer (whatever the hell that is) and it being her only job, she would know to take 5 mins to read who sent it and make a note. We all know she loves writing things in her little book of tit lists. It’s really not hard to do. She probably can’t block any more people so has taken the time out of her very busy sofa sitting schedule to reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I call bingo on her next book being some sort of planner, for planning a wedding or saving for a new home. A vibe I got from the podcast this week saying how good they are with money and budgeting! o_O
They never actually said what their budget was. I mean that’s completely their prerogative but it must have been serious money to hire that place. It’s fair enough saying to have a spreadsheet or budget but there’s a difference between having a big money budget and not really having to worry about the spends because you’re being supported with it by parents or relatives and really having to scrimp and save every penny.

Reactions: 5
Not an April’s fool. I had a dream about that beige giraffe last night 🙄 if it’s making a grown woman have nightmares what will it do to a baby. Funnily enough never did about the grey one in Ron’s room but that’s probably because we hardly ever saw it but the beige one looks even more freaky in my opinion. I’m going to have to watch her nursery stories with one eye open hiding behind my hand now🙄

Reactions: 9
I've just had enough of her tonight after the message to the lovely lady. The attitude 😡 on her. Who the duck does she think she is. I really hope that lady is ok and doesnt let that witch annoy her.
Makes you wonder what Hinch has said to her. Poor woman

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.