Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually spat my coffee out laughing at this!!! My better half would think all his a Christmases had come at once if he came home from work to find me on my knees 😉😉😆😆
Strangely, I've never felt so satisfied at sorting out my lowest storage.Thanks Soph 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad she’s bought those table and chairs. Will be useful for any kids that visit the pub garden and she’s pitifully short of seating at a ratio of only 7 seats per person. But £60?! We’re lucky enough to be well off but I still hate wasting money. I bought a nicer set from IKEA for around £20.

I think part of the reason she puts herself through selling her soul on Insta every day is that she can’t stop spending. She’s trying to fill a void that spending doesn’t fill and must drive Jamie nuts. I know I’m an accountant but, seriously, please stop spending your money, save it for when it all stops in the not too distant future and save the environment while you’re at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do the hinch army just sit around waiting to see what hinchey cleans to copy her. Like do they just drop everything and do it the minute she says?? Is this a cult?

Reactions: 17
Thought the book rack was for moneybaby2 and that chair looks bayj??? Confused 🤪🤑🥴
IMG_20210331_183835.jpg

Reactions: 11
She does know that it will be summer 2023 before the baby can sit at that table????
Also Soph just cause its on tik tok doesn't mean its right!!!!! Just like when tik tok told everyone they where hanging their toilet blocks wrong then everyone ended up with blocked toilets
I just thought that. By the time CC2 will be able to sit there, the whole thing will be down the tip, never to be seen again. Although she did prop Ron up on the sly for months claiming that he could do it be himself so the poor little baby will probably end up gaffer-taped to the chair for the perfick photo. #hinchbrothers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think she can get away with it cause she has “only do this if your pipes are sealed” in the caption? Even then that won’t make a difference cause you’ve pulled it loose...
Thing is with reels the whole write up doesn't show up you have to click ' see more ' so there could be lots of people do this without them actually seeing her warning

Reactions: 6
Waiting for...

“Omg guyzzzz, went in the kitchen and there was water everywhere! Jamie wouldn’t let me go near it cos of the baybee so he called a man in and you will never guess what!

He fixed my sink, cleaned my floor and put me in a utility room!

Omg how did this all happen? One second I’m sitting in my garden and then there’s another extension just came out of nowhere! I can’t believe it! Fully furnished too. Swipe up, go on, swipe up”
Maybe she’s hoping for a water birth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Glad she actually credited tik tok for that hack because she made out at the start like it’s something she made up.

Reactions: 10
It’s these people I don’t understand... you’ve tried it it made your pipe leak but your still saying good job keep it coming...
B46966DA-9261-4536-AFDF-7C9ABD9F1E5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.