Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing her fill the nursery with tat and then complain about how small the room is seems very obvious...sowing the (tomato plant) seeds for justifying a house move 🙄

Reactions: 24
Is it legal to book a cesarean? Like the wealthy too posh to push do? I dont put it past her doing that so she has easter content...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My 65 year old mother, today:

“it’s not that I don’t like Mrs Hinch, it’s that her followers are bloody stupid. How did they ever survive before her? Are they really asking her how to remove stains from clothes?” The answer would be no. And she makes a good point. These people have kids and still don’t know how to remove stains? Are they living under a rock? Come on, FFS.

She thinks she’s some kind of modern day expert at all things housewife. Maybe that life is for her but it’s pathetic that her entire existence is just being this woman who cleans her house and tries to give advice like she’s the only person who’s ever cleaned anything before.

Reactions: 26
Is it legal to book a cesarean? Like the wealthy too posh to push do? I dont put it past her doing that so she has easter content...
Yes. I use to babysit for a lady who had all children booked in by a c section.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does the word ‘tit’ seem so out of place here?!!! I don’t think I’ve ever heard her or seen her swear before. I know it’s not exactly the worst swear word in the world but it just seems like a weird thing to write. I feel like a lot of her posts are written by other people.
I have such a potty mouth 🤐 so I thought nothing of her swearing but it definitely seems out of place, I was a bit like huh? You can tell the little speech and quotes she's written herself opposed to one's she's copy and pasted /someone else has told her to write , and that's one of the ones she's done herself 100%.
I reckon away from the camera she's got her old Essex accent (when she first started Insta she had that strooooong Essex accent.. Now it's her fake PosH oVer pronouncED accenTttTT) and a right potty mouth. You can just tell.

Reactions: 9
I think the sand and the field was the same time just spilt up . I think the sand was in the play park
I agree. Which is why I think it’s dumb that the split the stories up to try and make it look like they had an interesting day. That’s my whole point though, the order of the stories is just ridiculous if you take them at face value

Reactions: 11
Audrey Roberts really has let herself go during this lockdown........🤣🤣🤣🤣
Size of that. 😲

View attachment 506917
Disgracefuuuuuul. A dog of his breed walked past us the other day in a park and it honestly looked a different dog. So healthy and energetic.... Then there's Henry.
Tbf she feeds him processed meat first thing on a morning when a bowl of dog food is right there. For no good reason at all.. Then again 5 times throughout the day. . Then a bunch of dog treats 5 times a day when one is ample.. Then I reckon any left overs they all leave after dinner and tea scraped into his trap .
All that and the lack of real exercise he and every dog needs daily. It's a fattack waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't get a chance to write this on the last thread cause you tattle basturds write too fast guuyyzzzzz..
Bay-juh and nussery.....

That is all. I'm thankoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.