Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to Tattle! I can’t put into words how disappointed I am with Mrs H! I’ve followed her for a long time (don’t judge) and after today’s Fairy story I’ve had it! With two children under the age of 5 I can assure you that fairy does NOT remove stains the way Mrs H makes out! Pisses me right off that people will be running out to the shops to buy it and it won’t work it’s magic the way she makes out it will. I’m aware it’s not that serious but when I’ve spent half the day trying to remove stains out of clothes her stories just take the biscuit!

• Heart
Reactions: 113
She will shortly put up lots of gushing messages from her fans but guarantee she never replies to a single one....its a very one sided "chat" with her!
I agree, I went to chat to her this morning and didn’t even get so much as a heart emoji? Ok I asked her where the fissshhhhhhh were but hey ho.. I tried to converse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Bet this is how Rons room normally is. Can you imagine him in there. "I'll tap to tidy in a minute mum, just going down for nap 75 you old cow".
The reply "Don't you dare tap to tidy me Cash Cow 1! That's what she who must not be named except for engagement calls it you fool, in my house we call it a Fresh n Up Friday! Yes I know that phrase makes no sense. TIME TO FEED THE DOG!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now the painting makes sense #ad 🙄
Found this revalation today increadibly sad for the wee dot. Him thinking she has stepped up and has even muttered the word mum and it was all for the gram. She is one sick puppy....
Talking of which that dog is gonna have that little lad one day. His body language was so off today i was stunned!!! And i have been a victim of dog attack (family dog) and have alsways had dogs. That was just scary... Sorry went on a tangent then.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
New to Tattle! I can’t put into words how disappointed I am with Mrs H! I’ve followed her for a long time (don’t judge) and after today’s Fairy story I’ve had it! With two children under the age of 5 I can assure you that fairy does NOT remove stains the way Mrs H makes out! Pisses me right off that people will be running out to the shops to buy it and it won’t work it’s magic the way she makes out it will. I’m aware it’s not that serious but when I’ve spent half the day trying to remove stains out of clothes her stories just take the biscuit!
Welcome! I think eventually most of her hinchers get sick of her for one reason or another, myself included 😂

Wow a weeks worth of pre records in one day, sophas been busy.
Only letting your child paint for the purpose of an AD is one of the saddest things 😢
Bet she was like go on Ron, get yourself all dirty so I can use your clothes for an ad

*edited to correct the typos damn autocorrect 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So out of coincidence SS shows Rex running about in their massive field 😄 having the time of his life and now hinch shows Rex playing in her fake garden with the fake grass 🤣🤣👌🏻 Yeah no jealousy at all eh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's with the weird piano music she's added to her latest story... It doesn't match the video in the slightest

There are a lot of people on here who were previously hinchers who had a feeling something wasn’t right about an ad or a method she used. I remember BibGate when she used something on a bib then showed how well it worked on a completely different bib. She said that Jamie had Switched them or something but for a moment completely made out they were the same bib. I’d like to think she wouldn’t do that again but then, who knows.

Reactions: 31
All for the Gram, All for an Ad...what an hole! Shes a disgrace
And let me tell you, Fairy does NOT work. But you watch her little sheeple go out tomorrow now to buy Fairy

Reactions: 26
If fairy fooking non bio got those paint stains out of those clothes I shall literally strip down to my parachute pants and vogue down the street.

the only way I can see it working is if paints been splashed on for the purpose of taking photos but I can’t see that myself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Day 1001 in the pregnant Hinch household... hasn’t she given birth yet? Surely an elephant has a shorter gestation period. So. Bored. 🥱
Thank goodness she only told us halfway through!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've got two little boys, both approaching 5 & 3, and I don't profess to really like messy play BUT I still try to get them involved in it. One of our favourite activities in last spring's lockdown was filling a tuff tray with dirt, rocks, soil etc and playing builders. Or getting all the paint sticks/ poster paints out and going to town. The thought of that poor, sweet little boy only being allowed to go near paint for the sole purpose of another ad really pulled at my heartstrings tonight.

Seeing as we know she reads here, Sophie let me refer you to something my husband said to me not long ago when discussing going back to work : "You'll have all the time in the world to get that back. The time you have with the kids now is time you will never get back ".

Your kids early, formative years are SO important. Selling your soul to P&G and missing out on those years by living through a phone ?. That's something you will sincerely regret in years to come, when your insta fame dwindles and your sons (if baby 2 is indeed a boy..) get old enough to realise how much time with you they missed out on. Let the boy PLAY. Tip out boxes and boxes of trains and cars, whatever, and play. Build brio tracks that go through different rooms, get down on your hands and knees and PLAY with the boy. Stop lulling about and scrolling here and spiralling yourself into self pity when you have the power to make positive changes. No one here is a troll, merely holding you accountable for a web of lies and deceit.

If you do in fact read here, do yourself a favour and take some things on board that are being said to help you, your boys and your own wellbeing- color, play, messy play, read with him, learn to read your dog's body language and stop running to cry troll when you yourself continue to subject yourself to a site you don't NEED to be on, and is mostly full of people suggesting things to help you . Enjoy this precious time with your young child, soon to be children, and your husband and do things with them, genuinely- not just for the gram. Once you stop stringing up lie after lie, you will feel better and people won't need to call you out repeatedly (and rightly so!)

Instagram isn't worth it. I could have posted something scathing because the sheer deceit, greed and the painting/ad revelation has really boiled my potatoes tonight but that seems to just get a 'trolllsssssss' response.

ATV , Soph.

edit. Sorry for the essay, guess i'm still learning

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Yeh guyz DON'T WASTE THAT tit

You can't half tell the ones she written herself to the ones she's copy and pasted

It's sad, why she feels the need to make sure everyone knows how perfect her day was over and over, how happy she is, how much she loves her perfect little family . Who are you trying to convince, your sheep....... Or yourself?

• Heart
There are a lot of people on here who were previously hinchers who had a feeling something wasn’t right about an ad or a method she used. I remember BibGate when she used something on a bib then showed how well it worked on a completely different bib. She said that Jamie had Switched them or something but for a moment completely made out they were the same bib. I’d like to think she wouldn’t do that again but then, who knows.
Omg bibgate I remember that 😂😂 didn’t she use that Pink Stuff on it or something a well

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does the word ‘tit’ seem so out of place here?!!! I don’t think I’ve ever heard her or seen her swear before. I know it’s not exactly the worst swear word in the world but it just seems like a weird thing to write. I feel like a lot of her posts are written by other people.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.