Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzz that scan picture was framed and on the window when she showed the biDge nursing chair?? I remember stopping the video to look at it 😬😬
Edited to add photo??
duck you’re good 😂😂😂
I’m new to tattle - I thought I had an eager eye but lord some of y’all are MI5 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OK, so she's bought all this copy cat stuff for a second beige nursery in her house. That's her choice. But surely if she likes free stuff that much, she would've been better off waiting to find out the sex, then putting the baby in the nursery and begging for new stuff for a big boy room. Perhaps if she helped companies sell out the first time around, they'd be quite willing to repeat the arrangement? Be regifting stuff in a different colour absolutely makes no sense at all. No one can understand the mentality of these duplicate rooms!

Reactions: 5
Shes shes ron in the scan photo 🙄 she has psychological problems that really need addressing. I once had a detailed scan and could see features similar to a relative but not in that type of scan 🥴 I need a lip curl, eye roll emoji invented
This little one is going to be carefully controlled too !! Ffs can she not let this little one be itself, have its own personality and uniqueness...Silly women you have no idea if he looks like Ron. It's a black and white image of a baby.

Reactions: 4
Do my eyes deceive me or does she have a felt folder saying “Soph’s pregnancy”? Just why? My notes were shoved in the freebie plastic folder they give you at your first appointment. After all, by definition, it’s only going to be used for 9 months (plus it’s easy to wipe clean after it’s been around the hospital). I find her need to create extra things for everything really odd.
Shes self absorbed as duck 🤦‍♀️ I was like you too. Plastic folder. She lavvvsss herself and no one else

Reactions: 7
You know what amazes me about their wedding? How many guests they had!! Apart from HER family and a couple of “the kids” 🤢 visiting - prior to COVID obviously - they never have friends over for a meal or drinks, or go out with friends at all. Gonzlow doesn’t appear to be allowed any friends at all!
Who were all those people?! 🤷‍♀️
They probably hired them for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've joked about her lying about the gender of this baby so she can shock everyone when its born. But that scan does actually look like it could be a girl 🙊

Reactions: 8
I know she's pushing it out but that's definitely an almost ready to pop bump. I'd say she's 38/39 weeks. She's said several times about her blood stents, being induced and how uncomfortable she is. So I reckon she might get sent for an induction today/this week.
I read that as “almost ready to poo bump”!!! 💩
Maybe @HinchesSousChef is right! Maybe she has already had the baby. She could’ve had a big dinner last night and just needs a crap!!! 💩💩💩🤣

• Haha
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is
No!!!!! She's a disgusting little cretin

Reactions: 4
Can she fit anymore tat in that nursery. She has absolute hideous taste in decor

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they’ve sat there thinking of podcast topics and everyone at a management level has agreed that their wedding would be a good one. Weddings are nice to attend as a guest, but they’re only REALLY special to the couple (and parents possibly). Does she really think people care enough to listen to them both waffle on for an hour about their wedding years ago? She’s so boring it’s unbelievable 😴😴
I’d understand if it was a particularly unusual wedding or anything like that, but it was a very basic, typical wedding - absolutely nothing stands out about that day.
You have to look at it through Hinchers eyes. They love hearing about her life (even though it’s nothing new) so they will be creaming themselves about this podcast episode. It’s so strange how much they love her that they really don’t see anything even the obvious stuff. And the fact they she never replies back to their hiding messages should be so telling.

• Sick
I have 3 kids and I'll never understand how people say oh they look so much like blabla here. My kids never looked like their scans. Not even the 4D ones I got.

It's a bleeping scan....

Reactions: 18
Someone told me my first baby looked like me on a scan..Guess what? He looks like his dad and nothing like me. People just see what they want to see.

Reactions: 18
Someone told me my first baby looked like me on a scan..Guess what? He looks like his dad and nothing like me. People just see what they want to see.
People definitely see what they want to see, my step dad held my pram for me in a shop once. When I came back he told me someone had kindly told him how much my baby looked like him 👀 he didn't know how to break it to her he wasn't 'blood' related.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have 3 kids and I'll never understand how people say oh they look so much like blabla here. My kids never looked like their scans. Not even the 4D ones I got.

It's a bleeping scan....
4D that's the one I had. I could see they had the same nose as their older brother but in fairness all babies have wee button noses so I'm probably just a dick thinking back on that now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.