Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
How much?
Christ on a fucken bike....

Yes if you can afford it great! But again alot of hinchers/ sheeple aspire to be like Soph and could risk getting into more debt.

Shakes me head 🙄

I’m keeping a list, current subtotal not including space tidy, curtains or wallpaper (or clothes etc) = £4805.54
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 2

LDNtea

VIP Member
I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird
Lmao raised by the dog not sophazzz

Janedoe123

Stacey follows her on her private Instagram but not the Hinch page. I have seen that Hinch follows SS.
It’s all just weird 🥴
They do follow eachother don’t they? What’s her private Instagram has anyone managed to follow it and see the drivel she posts?

Homebird44

VIP Member
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
I had my babies 20 years ago, we only used to have 12 week scans if you aren't sure of thr date of your last period. Because I know mine my first scans were both 20 weeks. That was the only one I had.

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
my dog does this, but she loves ears and gently nibbles and licks them if I was to lay on the floor and play with her but she has never EVER done it to toddlers/babies she has been around, but then again the children know how to give the dog space when she wants it. I feel so sorry for fatsomes, he just wants space 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn’t someone mention about not seeing the truck and cars ronnieblesshim got for his advent calendar (I think) for awhile?! Well they look like they’ve been placed there for the photo 😂 Hi soph 👋🏼
Also tired yawn or stress yawn??

Attachments

• 82.1 KB

Chickenstrip

She’s also in that thick orange jumper. I’m in a t shirt today. It’s boiling. I’d be double boiling if I was heavily pregnant. 😉

Cheers mate. Hope I’ve not let you down. 😋
    I've been trying to find what this is about but can't find anything, what's your theory?!