Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I agree, but also think this ties nicely into her faking the sex of her baby, if this has been a year in the making she would have known about the collection when she got pregnant. Devised a plan to get more attention as her due date is in the next 6-8 weeks which will clash with SS collection I’m sure. Take all the lime light away.
I know hinch and her talk about how people try pit them against eachother when they are BFFs but they clearly deep down have such competition and jealousy for the attention. They always announce big events around the time of eachother, no way it’s pure coincidence. They’re like the best friends in high school that are catty as anything.

You put it so much better than I ever could 👍🏻

Reactions: 1

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
That is NOT a face of a happy dog!! I'm sure that incident last week was a nip, and now this.
Please stop encouraging this non existing bond. Your dog doesn't like your kid. Just give over. Before it's too late.
What nip? Did something happen?

Shamrockgirl

Hahaha well all my kids have my button nose 👃 we all have identical noses and we noticed that on the 4D scans BUT if you look at most peoples scans they all have lovely noses?! Someone's just said people see what they wanna see and that's so trueeeeee
Yep that's true

mrs san

I think she is going to do the same! Imagine the media coverage 'Shock as Hinch gives birth to the unexpected!' .... Everyone flocking to her account to check it all out. Could put SS in the shade somewhat (albeit temporarily). This could run and run
My daughter was told it’
I had a growth scan at 37 weeks with my 2nd ,and like you said, I could barely make out anything- he filled up the screen!! 😄 i didnt even bother getting a pic in the end!! I may be wrong but if that scan was today there's no way she's due imminently!! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE
I have missed this, who is this person in relation to Hinch x
[/QUOTE hinch blocked her as well 🙄

Attachments

KDuncz

Yeah was wondering this myself, how does she have a frame thing for it already on her way home from the hospital!
I think it’s just the standard frame that comes with the scans anyway, is it not? I had those with M and they always came free with the scan pics. I am in Wales though, so might be different here.

Burda

VIP Member
Isnt an ultrasound done with soundeaves or something? It's not a bloody photo.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Love that she refers to Hinch's instagram account as 'it' 😂

Touched a nerve obviously, won't discuss the over use of chemicals, blocks, but is today practically dousing her house in bicarb :unsure:
I read that as P&G being the 'it'. Let's not pretend anyone is accusing Mrs Hinch of having scientific knowledge or expertise!

StellaSparkles

For Sophie & Jamie. Please look after your dog.
Absolutely! Every woman has the right to choose how and where she wishes to give birth. Anyone who has had a section, whether it was elective or emergency will know that it is not as easy option at all. It is major surgery and I think Hinch would want to avoid it at all costs (unless essential of course).
I was confused about this a while back too and asked around. In the US, a cesarean isn’t always covered by insurance if it’s “elective,” meaning not *necessary.* Doctors can try to get it partially or fully covered if they can show a psychological or other physical reason why the mother is requesting it (like pelvic floor concerns, bladder issues etc). But not all insurance plans will just pay for one that’s requested, unfortunately.

I think we also use slightly different terms/attach different meanings to it.. at least in the area I’m from. We would probably say “scheduled c-section” for when it’s on a certain time and day because it’s necessary, and “elective c section” for when the parents have chosen it for personal reasons.

At the end of the day, healthy mom and baby is what’s best!

mrs san

It would have made so much more sense for the new baby to get rons nursery and make the new nursery a big boy room for Ron. Would have been much more handy for toilet training too he’d have his own little toilet and everything. I don’t understand why an almost 2 year old would need to keep all the nursery stuff. I’ve 2 kids and their opposite sex and we used the same nursing chair for both of them and there’s 21 months between my two. At the end of the day the baby will be in with hinch in her room for at least 6-12 months so why will Ronnie when he’s nearly 3 by the time new baby goes into his own room, need a nursing chair etc, it’s so wasteful!!!
He’s 2 in June ☺

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She is, and another one I can't stand to have the sound on. I followed her to see what the fuss was, and haven't actually unfollowed her yet.
What I have noticed is that Hinch seems to follow LQOC's tips.
I saw the soda and vinegar sink clean on LQOC earlier this week then Hinch shows it.
She is definitely lying about leaving that bedroom last night too, it never in this world took her only 20 minutes to put in order.
See the beggy bitch is looking for Ronzbigbruvvazzz summer wardrobe, personalised of course.
I wish one of the Hinchhuns would ask who she passes his clothes onto. Based on her one time use of clothing banks, there will be some poor little buggars in an African village, running round with Ronnie splashed across their backs.
‘Poor little buggars in an African village’ nice choice of words🥰

DemiDogFace

Everytime I heard that music with the slow mo clip I was thinking oh she's had the baby then for it to end with cc1 and lardon I feel like she's building upto something though after yesterday's posts even if it isn't that she's had the baby yet.