Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
I have become a recent fan of her (since Hinch blocked her 😄) I even sent her a DM about one of her cleaning tips that worked wonders. She sent a lovely response back almost straight away. She is one of the only influencers I have time for.
She never replied to me when I asked a question on a tip she'd given. Hey ho. At least her account is consistent and useful.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Kitttkathy

Okay correct me if I’m wrong but why does this nursery look downstairs look out of the window and it’s on the ground level!!!???

I’m convinced it’s the garage converted !!!
Yes it does look like the house opposite has windows at the same level plus higher unless they are town houses opposite so have an extra floor?

Eyesopened

VIP Member
That’s not an about to pop scan photo.

Only just saw the story, I did one of those tut giggles then when i came onto tattle, yours was the first comment I read. Surely her cult have to see what a liar she is with that one story? Where’s the squished features ?

Pooppants

Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
Not usually but during the pandemic my hospital gave me a scan at my growth scans because even though they’d relaxed the rules for 12 and 20 week scans they still wouldn’t let partners in for growth scans! Not sure what’s happening atm I gave birth to my baby in November! 😬

Msoph95

She’s using her own child’s named clothing to sell washing liquid for a huge global company and to encourage the Huns to buy it.

How repulsive and crass. ☹
What else is she supposed to use? He doesn’t have any non personalised clothes 😂

butterflybaby27

I’ve seen some chatter about Henry appearing to nip Ronnie last week? Does anyone have a clip? Not surprised tbh

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
That scan picture is not from today, the scans toward the end I had were nowhere near as perfect, you wouldn’t be able to tell of it was a baby or a Big Mac!! And I was roughly the size she is at full term!
Why you alwaaaays lieeeen?
You can get clearer scan pictures at full term. It depends on position of baby, the sonographer etc. I was at a presentation scan with a woman I was caring for the other week and they had a fab view of baby's face.

Msoph95

She might be high risk with the blood disorder.
I was high risk second time, suspected small baby. First growth scan woman looked at my bump and said a small baby wasn't likely 😂 I was huge!

What are the rules these days about who can go into scans with you? I wonder if Jamie has gone with her, just the way it was worded like "we" are on our way home.
She is seemingly incapable of doing anything alone
My partner can come to scans but not mat appointments.. she was probably referring to herself and chickenstrip.. not inch 😂

• Haha
Do you get scan pics with every appointment in England? Here in NI we only get a pic with the 12 week and 20 week scan
Low risk pregnancy you'd only have scans at 12 and 20 weeks.
I had growth scans with my eldest and wasn't offered a pic

Regular growth scans with my second and the sonographer was lovely and gave me several photos each time (she admitted she wasn't supposed to and that I also should have paid but never insisted I hand over money). So I guess it comes down to hospital policy and sonographer discretion

TumericStinks

I really hope she didn't set up the whole paint thing for a an ad and then take it right back off him .
I'm finding it very hard to piece today together , she seems to of done so much. Then tonight Ronnie looks very young again
Also why wait so long to wash the stains out 🤔

Reactions: 1

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Hope this works..
I read this thread but I’m active on Mrs Meldrum.

just saw this stupid cows advert on tv for Ariel. (What the fuck happened to her voice on the tv advert btw?) But yesterday she was doing a paid ad for fairy on her stories.
is there any brand loyalty at all??

Also, how old is her kid? The way he gargled some words on her stories .. if he’s as old as I think he is she should contact her HV

Attachments

Suep

I just Googled her, here's what is says

'Writer, Author, Brand Consultant & TV Presenter Michelle Ogundehin is internationally renowned as an authority on interiors, trends and style. She is an influencer with expertise and the multi award-winning former Editor-in-Chief of ELLE Decoration UK.'

I hope Hinch has picked on the wrong person this time. Michelle has clout!
I have missed this, who is this person in relation to Hinch x