Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been much mention of the nightly bestie face times lately either

Reactions: 4
True. On reflection, I’ve watched it back and it does look more like a lick than a nip. For Ronnie’s sake I’m grateful but it won’t be long before Henry loses his cool especially with extra completion (new baby) on the way
I think it was a lick to especially as someone said, i have this reaction yoo if an unexpected lick comes from the dog. BUT 100000000% the dog does not like Ron and she is fucking CRAAAZY to allow him at face level to the dog huggging him etc whilst she’s on the other sofa ..... sometjinf will happen and then the dog will be blamed, when anyone can see that dog is only tolerating Ronnie right now. Teach your kids good, safe behaviour with animals - one strong memory I have from childhood (and I don’t have many with ADHD affecting memory!) is of my mum teaching me to stroke our cats properly (ie always stroke the hair one way as it hurts them to be ruffled up) and to pick them up nicely, not be rough etc. I don’t remember the dog we had as a small child as she sadly was old and put down by the time I was a toddler but I know the same would have been done with her too. It’s so important both for the child’s safety and the animals sake!

Mine never slept through at two, kids are all different.

Reactions: 6
him crying & apologising to you is possibly one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard. Your husband sounds like an absolute gent!

Reactions: 10
You weren’t just saying it was your experience though were you, you said he shouldn’t be waking at night as he’s not a baby . Both mine woke up in the night until well over two. And if I’d read your comment all those years ago, obvs it would have triggered ( one has to be careful of sweeping statements when it comes to parenting, as one size doesn’t fit all)

but agree he’s over at Mad Ma barkers most the week anyhow

Reactions: 7
Ooh, I’ve finally gone from ‘new member’ to ‘member’ happy dayzzzzzz

Reactions: 14
Ok shes definitely reading here first ron doing activities, then the truck with the cars and the bouncy castle and now shes using her washing line that someone mentioned a couple of threads ago we see you sopha! now show us flip & flop

Reactions: 19
There was a lot with Ronnie. And I know it’s always a lot more full on with your first. But this is “doesn’t miss a trick to make a buck” Sophie.
the reality of having baby no2 is you get all the old baby clothes out and work out which ones “will do” or aren’t “too stained” , buy a new mattress for the side cot, some nappies, and sanitary pads for after hospital. You pack your hospital bag when you’re in labour (just me? ) cos you didn’t have time to do it before and hope no one notices that your hospital pyjamas are still have some faint blood stains on from last time

Sex offenders?

Reactions: 2
I’m under the impression that Stacey genuinely did reach out but didn’t realise how clingy, needy and draining hinch would be
She didn’t reach out. They were put together for the new show Stacey is fronting. But they realised Hinch is shit on TV, so she’s not appearing on it. It’s an orchestrated friendship that will fizzle out in the next year or so.

Reactions: 13
I'm going with, The portland with a planned section so it's all planned to the very last minute so her prerecorded content can be placed strategically

Reactions: 6
Okay shes definitely reading here first ron doing activities, then the truck with the cars and the bouncy castle and now shes using her washing line that someone mentioned a couple of threads ago we see you sopha! now show us flip & flop
She can't show the fish until the pet shops open again and she can buy some more

Reactions: 10
My experience with children (I have 2) is that they sleep through the night before they are 2 years old. I wouldnt have commented had that not been my experience which is all I can speak from. So from what I know as a parent I feel she is full of lies as in my experience kids sleep at his age.
Yeah kids are different. I dont get why parents feel less if there kids aren't doing something by x age tho. My first didn't walk until nearly a year and a half. I was never triggered by my nephew roaming around at 10 months.
I didnt intentionally mean to make anybody feel bad and apologised to the first person it seemed to rile. Its fine to launch an attack on somebody with what I now see to be positive sleep story haha. It doesn't bother me as I do think we are the master of our own feelings, reactions etc. As I said I only spoke from what I know as a parent. What I know is babies sleep from 6 months (1st) 13 months (2nd). I now see im a lucky mum!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Her brand is her perfect life and home etc and I think people would relate so much more if she was just honest and stopped all the fakeness . Must be so hard living like that but I guess it’s what she wanted when she started

That’s one wash load? What a waste of water and electricity!!
Imagine having a child and only having to wash such a small load you'd think with the amount of Outift changes Ron gets she'd have loads... Oh wait he doesnt thats just the prerecords isnt it soph

Reactions: 12
‘Poor little buggars in an African village’ nice choice of words

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.