Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
They are such utter liars who knows what they wished for
I just feel with people like her most of the stuff they say is bollocks
Let’s face it anyone can SAY anything can’t they 🤷‍♀️ that’s why she does mostly videos and not grid posts because they just evaporate and no one can remember what the truck she has said or done
Ok am I dreaming it I've just looked at her grid post and how it says some shit about dreams but did it not used to say on there about they made a wish and it coming true?! Maybe I'm wrong whatever but I definitely read it somewhere.

Either way I hope the baby arrives safe and well but mostly I wish she would keep it off bloody Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 5

Noseyparker2000

Probably abit behind but when did a hinch song get made in the fires of hell and brought up to the surface world 🤢🤢🤢 my ears are bleeding!

• Haha

Short30

It’s taken me hours to find 😂😂 but here’s my little one at 31 weeks. Not a perfectly clear side profile view, but a blobby blotchy blur of her face. If that scan picture IS from today, she’s not as far along as she makes out. So me thinks, it’s not from today!
That’s similar to my last scan at 34weeks

Clojo92

Wait, didn't she have a scan the other day as well as she said something about the babies head being down? If not it felt like days ago.
I just had a look through her pregnancy highlight - it was 6 days ago!

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
I haven’t caught up yet so apologies if it’s been mentioned, but I wonder if the neighbour was cool with Sophie putting their kid on Insta?🤔 I mean sure, it’s only the back of a head, but I would instantly become uneasy the minute either Hinch had their phone out!
My other half's old flatmate's wife is fiercely "child protection"-y with her kid even to the point of not sharing her name (which is fine) the other week posted a pic of her kid with their face tactically hidden but the other kid was that was playing with had her full face and name in a pic she splashed everywhere. I would have been raging if that was my (hypothetical) kid!

I'm genuinely surprised Hinch didn't do similar sharing the neighbours name and door number. Wonder if this is a new neighbour who has moved into the house of the woman who spilt the tea in the comments section of The S*n a few months back 😂

Thedutchess

Thats bullshit isn't it. That's not a scan from today
How far along is she meant to be? I ended up having a scan at 33 or 34 weeks because of a size difference between the appointments. The baby was so big on screen, although you could see the head etc, it wasn’t quite like a normal scan, it was surprising how much difference there was in terms of growth. While she may be having additional scans etc I’d be really surprised if that’s a photo of it. I’d guess 20th for the date.

Louk

VIP Member
OK, so she's bought all this copy cat stuff for a second beige nursery in her house. That's her choice. But surely if she likes free stuff that much, she would've been better off waiting to find out the sex, then putting the baby in the nursery and begging for new stuff for a big boy room. Perhaps if she helped companies sell out the first time around, they'd be quite willing to repeat the arrangement? Be regifting stuff in a different colour absolutely makes no sense at all. No one can understand the mentality of these duplicate rooms!

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I still think is she’s had it she’s hiding it because she’s been paid for a magazine deal and she will tell her followers she wasn’t allowed to share until now. They’ll feel for her because they’re stupid and not realise that it’s because she’s a money grabber and wanted the big money for the deal.
She could do ANYTHING and they will excuse her

I reckon she washes more clothes but can’t show what she’s washed as it doesn’t match up to pre records of what was worn and when!

Aww I wasn't even gonna reply to arsey comments, but I will this once.
Like I said, all kids are different. And not once on this thread have I ever made mums feel bad about themselves or thought I was better than them. Not once. You're the one and only one making a fuss because you're triggered over my comment. I literally just said we all know why he's awake during the night if he is regularly cos he has absolutely no stimulation what so ever during the day, which we all see, everyday. So that's PROBABLY his issue. Off you pop sweets xx
Well that’s not how it sounded in your post. You said he shouldn’t be waking up through the night because he’s nearly 2 and I was simply saying that mine does so by default you made me feel like I’m also a crap mum! So thanks!

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Shame she got his name plastered on everything or she could have given them to someone in need or to charity. Guess they’ll be going to the tip with all the other crap she wastes her money on
There’s the strategically placed lorry of cars we wondered about. Hi Soph. 👋🏻

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
For Sophie & Jamie. Please look after your dog.
Plus an uncomfortable dog with an owner that encourages her child to get in his face is not a good combo. She clearly can’t be bothered to exercise him properly she needs to pay someone who will.

Bubzy67

Ok I know this is the hinch thread...but I reckon ss is gonna do a pregnancy announcement, just got the feeling, que extra neck clawing from sopha.
I've thought this for a couple of weeks since grinch congratulated her on the house said this year had more exciting things on its way (not an exact quote but along those lines)

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Wonder if she will be doing the “hinch half hour” later to show that she also has a cleaning timer 😂

• Haha