Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizboz

I agree, but also think this ties nicely into her faking the sex of her baby, if this has been a year in the making she would have known about the collection when she got pregnant. Devised a plan to get more attention as her due date is in the next 6-8 weeks which will clash with SS collection I’m sure. Take all the lime light away.
I know hinch and her talk about how people try pit them against eachother when they are BFFs but they clearly deep down have such competition and jealousy for the attention. They always announce big events around the time of eachother, no way it’s pure coincidence. They’re like the best friends in high school that are catty as anything.
They're friends for the benefits. Frenemy.

Reactions: 6

IamIncog

I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird
Yep. My little boy is 1 and a half and he pats the dog 🤣😂 80% of the time he’s lovely and does it with a nice force, sometimes he goes a bit too far and we correct him straight away and make a big fuss of the dog, tell him he’s a good boy and give him strokes because he doesn’t react and we want him to know that he’s done the right thing. I would never let my little boy be so far away next to a dog at that level and let him go all in his face. He’s being lovely but pampered pooch doesn’t see it that way and it’s very threatening, almost to a level where it’s like Ronnie is treating him a submissive, which obviously he doesn’t know because he’s a toddler.

And she’s there doing her fake arse cackle, she won’t be laughing when he’s not feeling so patient. Cocker spaniels are really good family pets and known for being tolerant with children but this dog has gone 5+ years without a child in the house so it’s not exactly something he’s been brought up to know.

• Heart

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
If you believe the order of her stories, today they apparently:

- had breakfast time/morning play on the mat
- had a doctor/midwife appointment
- went to the play area with the sand
- started a massive clear out of Ronnie’s room
- gone outside for a bit, came back inside to pet Henry, back outside to enjoy the sun but then also back inside to unclog the sink
- outside again to play with the neighbour
- back inside to do laundry
- back outside in the garden
- trip to a field

Does she seriously not realise how deranged it looks to pretend all of this was done in one day? 😂😂😂
My guess is, she’s got some no phone days coming up or perhaps a no phone weekend & she didn’t want some unused content to go to waste.
I think the sand and the field was the same time just spilt up . I think the sand was in the play park

Dexy

VIP Member
Sophie, I've just saved you £130. Here's a giraffe for your new womb fruit. It actually even looks like a giraffe and not one thats its been blasted with a flame thrower

Barg! All the Vest
My son has this one. When me and OH were decorating his room safari theme we just couldn’t not have this. 😂 Shockingly it actually looks like a giraffe should.

allforthegram

VIP Member
If she was 25 weeks pregnant then, she'd be 38 weeks now. I don't think she's had the baby.

I'm also starting to wonder if she's going to have a "surprise" girl. If you were having a boy and already had a baby boy nursery, why would you have an identical nursery but in beige?
Wouldn’t put anything past her....
I thought everyone was mad... but I’m beginning to think she has had the baby!

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
I had to go back and watch this. She looks like she is scratching a dogs ear 🙈 and if you then look in the next video with Henry, she is scratching in the same way, in the same place.
You’ve just made me go back to look 😂 she’s a weirdo 😂

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Low risk pregnancy you'd only have scans at 12 and 20 weeks.
I had growth scans with my eldest and wasn't offered a pic

Regular growth scans with my second and the sonographer was lovely and gave me several photos each time (she admitted she wasn't supposed to and that I also should have paid but never insisted I hand over money). So I guess it comes down to hospital policy and sonographer discretion
I had regular growth scans because I was on a certain medication (for anxiety) it could be something as simple as that. Or she's private and paying for it.

I wonder if they all went to the hospital or Ronz was left with big FredaYahoo? Cos you know she didn't go out alone 🤣

Poop wonderland

If that scan photo was genuinely today then she isn’t nearly due at all. I had a scan at 36 weeks due to gestational diabetes and baby was that big that you can’t really see anything on a scan picture, they gave me one but you can’t even tell wtf you’re looking at. For a good side view of the face like that, you’re looking at 27 weeks ish maybe, maybe up to 30
I genuinely have a 36 week scan that looks exactly like hers, not sticking up for her because I really don't like her or her dangerous cleaning and my scan pic was from 30 years ago, boy do I feel old 😭

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
What nip? Did something happen?
Ronnie pushed his face into Henry's then it looked like Henry nipped his ear , Ronnie flinched and rubbed it but then ran to Jamie. She started the story with " Ronnie always comes in looking for Henry " when in reality Ronnie was running towards her but she stopped him and made him hug the dog

• Sad
  • Wow

Sleepisfortheweek

I’ve just nipped into home bargs for a few essentials & these grey ball pit balls have pissed me off, this Hinch effect, children need colour not accessorising with your grey boring bland homes 🤢 will they have a beige range next year 🙄
They are so ugly 🤢 can’t belibe how much this women had ruiend grey for me.

Surely she can’t post that scan pic today and him already have been born. That’s so twisted if she has. The sheep won’t remember anyway but tattle will!
It annoys me that she’s covered all the information at the top of scan pictures but written the date in herself 🙃 like I get wanting a private life but you chose to put it all out there and people can tell if it’s fake or not... she should have litrally just kept her kids quiet now they have just become a part of her “brand” and it feels like she’s setting women’s rights way back

i spy a nursery school bag! Yay for Ron! Its even RED! Double yay for Ron!
View attachment 506092
I just can’t get over how depressing that room is.

A neighbours kid in the garden? I bet it’s one of her friends children. Nice that the child can sit and WATCH Ron play with his sink 🙄
I know that the other kids face isn’t shown, but given how many followers she has I wouldn’t be happy her putting a photo of my kid up on social media.

I remember her struggling when she used Elbow Grease on his bibs!!
“They finally look like new” you have a small child your dressing in white, hate to break it to you love but nothing will look new again until he’s old enoguh to look after himself which will 1)either never happen because you’ve babied him too much and done everything for him or 2) he will excel at it from a young age because you’ve forced it on him instead of letting him actual fun.

Last edited:

Janedoe123

Ok I know this is the hinch thread...but I reckon ss is gonna do a pregnancy announcement, just got the feeling, que extra neck clawing from sopha.
No definitely in the style they’re known for shooting one day posting within a few days. There’s always speculation about staceys fertility but she wouldn’t have a baby this close to the wedding and in her world accidents don’t happen Rex was planned to the T. She will likely have a baby straight after the wedding though.

Here’s the link to the article
Shall us tattlers launch some comment support on the article? ... Mention things like being a walking advert to P&G so creating the cult of huns/Hinch army that creates narnias full of plastic bottle filled with toxic chemicals, hinch leading the use of multiple&incorrect chemicals everywhere & non cruelty free/harmful to humans/pets/kids, Hinch hauls of plastic/non essentials/questionable ethical purchases on eBay&shops rather than locally ethically sourced etc?

Last edited:

LDNtea

VIP Member
On the Express article from Page 40. They’re not hugely nasty, but it’s always the same ridiculous mention of jealousy. It’s so boring.
“Jealousy” what advocating for safe chemical use?! Not like anyone’s DIED from it is it

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Didn’t she say once that Ron liked to knock for the little girl across the road or something when they were walking outside I think it was before Christmas? I thought and still think it was bull. He was after walking up a random path at the time and she said not today. I still don’t think she’s let neighbours in her garden
I do remember her saying that x