Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Day 1001 in the pregnant Hinch household... hasn’t she given birth yet? Surely an elephant has a shorter gestation period. So. Bored. 🥱
Thank goodness she only told us halfway through!
Judging by "today's"😉 scan picture she could still have a while to go yet!! 😅

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thats your experience and I spoke from mine. I'm not really here to help anybody but rather discuss hinch. I'm sorry my post annoyed u. I genuinely believe she is so full of crap and Ronnie does not even sleep there at night and my main point being shebis a pathological liar.
You weren’t just saying it was your experience though were you, you said he shouldn’t be waking at night as he’s not a baby 🤷‍♀️. Both mine woke up in the night until well over two. And if I’d read your comment all those years ago, obvs it would have triggered ( one has to be careful of sweeping statements when it comes to parenting, as one size doesn’t fit all)

but agree he’s over at Mad Ma barkers most the week anyhow😂

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
It’s the ‘narnias’ with excessive plastic bottles that get me, absolutely ridiculous. All the huns thinking they are domestic goddesses spraying their carpets and febrezing everything in sight. Here’s an idea- open a window, it’s free and doesn’t mask the stench 🙄😂
All the shit they spray does my head in. How smelly are their houses that you have to spray everything everyday. As you said, just open a window. Fucking chavs.

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
Swear She is a simpleton, he makes us laugh everyday i’d like to think so your his fecking mother, who needs to tell everyone her child makes her laugh 😂
Surely he makes us smile every day would be more fitting? He’s only opening his car door and she must be cackling away at him. He’s gonna have such a complex!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Char2021

I don't know why it hasn't been explained to Ron that your not a dog and you don't just rub your head and face into someone.....it's like Ronnie is mimicking the dogs behavior, she needs to explain to Ronnie he is nearly 2 and should understand fully that he shouldn't use his head to headbutt and rub his head in Henry's face, have never ever seen a child do something like this before and not be corrected....he goes in with his forehead it's just weird
I know can you imagine if he thinks it's ok to do that to every dog he sees 👀 it's scary how irresponsible she is.

• Sad

AbsoluteNorth

Could SS be pregnant and about to do an In The Style pregnancy range?!!! Oh how the thunder is stolen.....!!! All at Easter too guyzzzzzz

• Haha

millie24

Anyone else hoping the neighbour is a tattler and calls her out on EVERYTHING 🤞🤞
She may well be, except the only problem is that if she was to call her out on anything then I’d say Hinch (who hasn’t read here since 2019😉) could possibly make her life living hell🙄

smiley0309

Also, on ‘our’ way home? Are you allowed partners at all scans in Essex now? She can drive can’t she?

herejusttolook

She is so nice! I DMed her in reply to her original story, to say she should pop it in a highlight as the story was already 22hrs old (😁) and also saying thanks for the bleach info as I have asthma and didn’t know about that toilet thing she posted! She replied fairly quickly saying yes and was so lovely
sorry I’m late but what’s Michelle’s insta @ I want to follow her

MrsNMA

So she’s back to uploading lots of stories again, wonder how long it will last? Is she trying to up her engagement as she knows SS is flavour of the month, Or is she upping her game hoping to leave on a high for when she ‘reveals’ the baby and disappears on mat leave soon?!!

Becky1983d

I’m standing by the fact that she’s had this baby. We all know it doesn’t work like that in the real world. She’s gearing up to an Easter weekend reveal. You absolutely cannot plan these things like that.
Even if she’s going in to be induced today, an induction doesn’t always take straight away. You can go several days. It can even not work at all.
Even if the induction works smoothly and the baby arrived by tomorrow who is to say there wouldn’t be an issue that they have to be kept in longer - ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER WISH THERE TO BE - but for example I was in for 5 days with my first due to needing blood transfusion and infection.
I think you get my point. You cannot plan for a perfect Easter weekend reveal without knowing for sure you can deliver it. The only way you can guarantee it is if she had the baby already.
i stand by my theory. She had the baby in mid-late January. Possibly overXmas but I think the jan dates are more plausible for some reason. She’s showing us old footage and hiding the non bump for “live” stuff.
Anyway. We will find out this weekend won’t we. 😜😜
I'm going with, The portland with a planned section so it's all planned to the very last minute so her prerecorded content can be placed strategically 👌😏

butterflybaby27

You know what amazes me about their wedding? How many guests they had!! Apart from HER family and a couple of “the kids” 🤢 visiting - prior to COVID obviously - they never have friends over for a meal or drinks, or go out with friends at all. Gonzlow doesn’t appear to be allowed any friends at all!
Who were all those people?! 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were friends of her parents. In some families that’s what happens when you let your parents pay for everything, the parents think they can invite who they want. That’s what would have happened to me if I didn’t put my foot down & had a two witnesses only wedding.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Horrible.

When I was a kid, my Aunt bought me the 'A La Carte Kitchen' one Christmas. It was the best thing ever. I absolutely loved it. Look at the colours in it compared to that grey monstrosity.
I had this! I thought I was the tits with it 😂 “baking” my cakes! In a way Sopha is still playing at this, just with a real house now

• Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
I was once told that you should never put a child in a personalised outfit because it makes it easier for pedophiles to approach the child if they know their name. But then again she plasters Ronnie all over the internet anyway so that child is never safe!
I was about to say exactly the same. When my girls were little they had personalised headbands that were all the rage until one day someone pointed out they effectively advertise your child’s name and make them an easier target. I stopped buying them after that.