Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
me 2, she’s such a perfectionist 🤣🤣🤣
Noooo it's cos she's folded the tops over the line in half and hung the bottoms by the waist band. My neighbour does it that way and I'm wanting to jump fence everyday and re do them 😂 I shake them (she defo hasn't cos they're so creased) and hang the tops by the back piece so the front gets air down it, they dry alotttt less creased and dry so much quicker!

Reactions: 7

Barbwils

She's still going in Ronnies room during the night? My 3 were sleeping through soundly unless poorly way before his age. He's nearly 2. I know all kids are different but they shouldn't really be having disturbed sleep at almost 2.... If he's still waking up alot during the night then he needs more stimulation during the day, a long walk everyday (they don't work so no excuse at all) he's old enough to be taught how to use a little tri scooter, they're literally £15 in argos , but i don't think you can get grey or beige ones so.. Oh and less naps. Poor bugger
My son didn't sleep until he was 5! Didn't matter how stimulating his day was, he didn't nap from 12 month either

the little butterfly

Is it just me or does the word ‘shit’ seem so out of place here?!!! I don’t think I’ve ever heard her or seen her swear before. I know it’s not exactly the worst swear word in the world but it just seems like a weird thing to write. I feel like a lot of her posts are written by other people.
How sad i feel after watching Ronnie on inch’s shoulders not being free to do what kids do run around, then he’s down and doesn’t kinda know what to do.. I find it sad to watch

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
I swear ron had that outfit on the other day when he was sat in the made room measure waiting area downstairs, had Ronnie down the leg and over his top

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I'm still catching up on like 4 threads lol. I say she's due soon as you have scans every 2 weeks well I did anyway with my growth scans.

SARAHDOESIT

I've joked about her lying about the gender of this baby so she can shock everyone when its born. But that scan does actually look like it could be a girl 🙊
I think she is going to do the same! Imagine the media coverage 'Shock as Hinch gives birth to the unexpected!' .... Everyone flocking to her account to check it all out. Could put SS in the shade somewhat (albeit temporarily). This could run and run

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
My bridesmaid had a romantic incident with our usher in the maze at our wedding. Another wedding, my friend mistimed his exit from the rowing boat and fell into the moat in full morning suit. As you say, the lovey dovey couples part isn’t even interesting to the couples frankly.

A challenge today. Can she last a full 24 hours without showing off another purchase? My money’s on not. Can we also be spared any more dog feeding and Chickenselect fur blowing on the patio
I feel like she might actually make it today. I have a feeling she'll mostly be off of her stories because she's either birthing a baby or she's around Ma Freedas today.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
There are a lot of people on here who were previously hinchers who had a feeling something wasn’t right about an ad or a method she used. I remember BibGate when she used something on a bib then showed how well it worked on a completely different bib. She said that Jamie had Switched them or something but for a moment completely made out they were the same bib. I’d like to think she wouldn’t do that again but then, who knows.
Omg bibgate I remember that 😂😂 didn’t she use that Pink Stuff on it or something a well

Rubyronron

VIP Member
I’m bipolar and even my days aren’t as manic 😂😂😂
my daughter is too, and to be honest I would be on high alert if she was behaving like Sopha. She can't stand the whole Hinch concept and laughs at the GP who allegedly told Sopha that hers was the best treatment for MH there was. Who would advocate the spend spend, bin bin, crying sat in a dog bed as 'helpful'.
🤔

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Holy shit she’s actually using the washing line outside! Only took you a year Zoph, you got it last year babe not years ago ;)

Char2021

I'm waiting for the post where Henry is either sulking because Mumazzz left him or he is 'talking' to her because he missed her, if you know you know 🙄
I'm assuming it will go something along the lines of......DID YOU MISS MUMMAZZZ YOU HANDSOMMME MAANNZ

• Haha

lfoz91

I don’t know why she ever does those question boxes and asks how people are feeling. It’s not as if she ever shares the responses, responds to any of them or would do anything to help anyone who reached out and said they’re having a hard time. Just another ploy to boost engagement.
Sometimes she shares them and responds to the poster publicly, you know - for her ego. To share with the wonderful world of Instagram how adored she is 🥱 they’ve got more chance of winning the lottery than Sophie giving a single fuck about their lives or feelings.

Jessie98

VIP Member
Normal people would do a more grown up room for Ron. Move him in there and then use an already done up nursery for the baby..... not have a fucking identical room to Ron's only in a different colour.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Hey I come up as a new member because I deleted old account when I actually couldn't bear another day of grinch in any form!!
I'm highly offended by this post.

I'm not I'm joking really haha but I'm sure some new members be offended if they want to be. Always enjoy your comments Danielle!
I was originally @laughingatthebegging
😂😂😂 Don't, I can feel my heads about to get cut off for saying that aswell.

People just get so offended for no reason, I dont even mean to offend anyone. I wouldn't dare bash another parent (no one on here bashes hinch - there's a massive difference!) there's been comments where I've been like ooooo 🙈 but just scrolled past. I mean it's a thread!? Things get heated here QUICK don't they 😂

Oh i remember your user, don't go deleting again!! Xxx