Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie I am feeling quite emo and have tears in my eyes from reading some of the messages tonight and thinking of the poor lady and man who have been mentioned taking their lives this weekend and their families/witnesses. (sorry I’m not @ing OPs I rarely read posters handles but I remember what you wrote). I’ve also just seen this on IG. Hinch can duck off with her troll cries. She has no idea how lucky she is.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That video with Ron pouring water is doctored somehow, like part of it skips and repeats. Can someone grab a screen record? Between that and the backwards recordings, I no longer believe anything of hers even when I see with my own eyes.

Reactions: 11
Not going to lie I am feeling quite emo and have tears in my eyes from reading some of the messages tonight and thinking of the poor lady and man who have been mentioned taking their lives this weekend and their families/witnesses. (sorry I’m not @ing OPs I rarely read posters handles but I remember what you wrote). I’ve also just seen this on IG. Hinch can duck off with her troll cries. She has no idea how lucky she is.
Very very sad xxxx

Reactions: 6
That video with Ron pouring water is doctored somehow, like part of it skips and repeats. Can someone grab a screen record? Between that and the backwards recordings, I no longer believe anything of hers even when I see with my own eyes.
pretty sure the sound goes louder as well. May be me

Reactions: 4
How can she mention poor little Azaylia and her trollzzzz in the same story. Honestly she just amazes me and not in a good way either. You get 90% of your content off here you daft mare, crocodile tears one minute and deranged cackling at your husband thinking you’ve got one up on Tattle the next 🤪 your mask is slipping babe

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Hey hinch....please either get rid of the hare or paint the other eye fully black as well so it doesn't look like it's got one on dim and one on dazzle!....
Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've come to the conclusion shes just a nasty piece of work. Its playground stuff, these comments about trolls and "i know you're watching". Its pathetic. Just goes to show how hard faced she is. Shes obvs getting a kick out of this🤮
without doubt the school bully we all remember

Reactions: 18
If I was being ‘trolled’ (Hinches version anyway) the last thing I would be doing is to keep mentioning it, all she’s doing is pointing people towards tattle it really baffles me

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.