Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @Cleanfreak from @motherofdonkeys comment.: instead, we're all supposed to feel sorry for Sopha, The Moaning Millionaire 🥴
So you both deserve credit.😃

Sopha after all the 'troll' attention 👇🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She's terrible for encouraging all these people as if they're part of her family. One person that I know that fell for it was suffering with loss :( grim hinch, should have stayed cleaning and protected Ronnie.

Reactions: 39
Posted this in the last seconds of the old thread so thought I’d repeat myself 😛

I can never understand the sheep and the part of your family bullshit, it’s so creepy!!! And once again I ask, what is so great about these morons that you’d want to be part of their family?! Gahhhhhhh they’re so pathetic 😂

Reactions: 37
Posted this in the last seconds of the old thread so thought I’d repeat myself 😛

I can never understand the sheep and the part of your family bullshit, it’s so creepy!!! And once again I ask, what is so great about these morons that you’d want to be part of their family?! Gahhhhhhh they’re so pathetic 😂

I know it’s so weird. I gush about my real family wayyyyyyy less than hinchers gush about them 😩

Reactions: 22
First time I have heard Roo giggle. Clearly reading here and taking notes !! All that comes naturally to SS with Pickle.

Why does she have to stage everything ???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What's with the constant need to keep posting a**e licking messages? It's just weird and very immature, like she has to prove that people like her. Well for your information not everyone does like you so get over it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 72

It's sinister pretending these strangers are part of her family and she encourages it.
Didn't she once reply to a woman that lost her child saying their child can live on in Ronnie? It's so wrong and before any rules come in to silence people critiquing those on social media we need rules to protect children from exploitative parents. If they were child actors or models there are strict rules so the money is saved and they aren't over used. None of that is for social media. She lashes out at tattle because it's home truths!! Hinch and inch know what they're doing is very morally dubious.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
It’s my birthday today my fellow trolls. I shall celebrate in style with a hoop pie, extra Tumeric, and a biscuit plant pot. I shall also be praying that CC2 is not born today. ATV. 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Can I just say I HATE tickling I think its cruel . Fine if its just a quick tickle but continuous is horrible . Especially with her claws digging into you

Reactions: 58
I 100% reckon she's gonna say she couldn't post about having the baby because of feeling bad re the Ashley Cain news and stuff. Fully believe she's already had the baby. Or she wanted to wait for the perfect time when the media was quiet around other stuff 🙄

Reactions: 16
Just so you both know Soph and Jamie, the word ALOT doesn't exist. Top selling author right there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 50

yeah you can be part of my ‘family’ but here are the rules
1. Do not say one single thing bad about me
2. Opinion’s are not welcome
3. Treat me like a princess
4. I am always right
5. When l have spent all the monnnzzziiessss you are allowed to spend your last pennnniiezzzzzz to copy me
6. Do not engage your brain to easily work out errors
7. Even though l spend thousands of pounds remember the golden rule , l am always relatable
8. And again cause it’s the most important I am always right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Just thinking about the amount she drones on and on and on and trollzzzzzz, crying about it and moaning about it and it clearly affects her mental health. Should she not just treat this like any other job and move the duck on from insta? Take her millions and say bye bye? If I was in a job that affected me in such a way I’d have been sending my CV out elsewhere long before now😅

Reactions: 35
So I roughly added up £120 plus the new paints she didn’t show us Ron was playing with!
£120 on tat, maybe I’m jealous that she can just Chuck stuff in trolley but I could make that money go so much further and make much better use of it than random tat as J-dawg rightly called it!!

Reactions: 33
Just thinking about the amount she drones on and on and on and trollzzzzzz, crying about it and moaning about it and it clearly affects her mental health. Should she not just treat this like any other job and move the duck on from insta? Take her millions and say bye bye? If I was in a job that affected me in such a way I’d have been sending my CV out elsewhere long before now😅
Yip cause if was really that bad you would be looking for a new job or doing something positive like Katie Price 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
anyone else find it weird how inch constantly hovers over or is there lurking in the background of the videos? He’s not even joining in with playing. Is he the film director or something? It’s like he’s either scared of interfering with the video or there to make sure Ron does all the right things 🙄 it’s just weird tbh. All so staged and unnatural

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Creaming her knickers over the dog in the wind, yet it’s probably the only way the fat thing can regulate its body temperature 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.