Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point of the daffodils in with mini eggs?

Also, I believe hinchey has had so much filler in her lips she cant pronounce properly anymore. Try it with me, stick your lips out and try and say something. She has given herself a lisp with the fillers 😳

Another also 🤣 I think because she was once a big girl, she hates looking at herself with the bump. It makes her feel fat again. She has body issues, like the majority of woman. I've been every size over the years myself. I feel she is hiding the bump because she cant bear to look at herself with a bump unless she edits it and I find that quite sad if I'm honest 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s a home ‘reno’ page now is it? 🤔 And an easy meal page?hmmmm🧐🧐🧐
“Please guyzzz look over here ignore SS beautiful new mansion and happy family...guyz look at my fat dog blowing in the wind guyzzz I can make my child laugh 😫😫look at me guyzzz cause I don’t know how this ‘appen lil ol’me 🥴🥴guyz look over here it’s an ‘Inch ‘Aul you all luvzz them guyz ‘member pining your toilet I created that guyzzz!! Look.At.Me.... I’ve terrible anxiety😏😏
I live with anxiety. There's no way I could function knowing people know my address, can contact me anytime and know every single detail about me. It's debilitating 😔

Reactions: 38
I wonder if she will share Ashley Cain’s fundraising page. She could donate the majority of the money that is needed to save his darling girl but we’ll see..

Reactions: 26
The one replying clearly has “nothing better to do THAT” say the same thing over and over again to people she thinks are trolls
Exactly she's nothing better to do than replying to strangers on a strangers Instagram feed. How bizarre, I don't think what the first person wrote was that bad? I guess everything has to be gushing adoration in the hinch comments or it's troll behaviour

Reactions: 15
Inch is a waste of space. He thinks it’s funny his heavily pregnant wife has been shopping in a pandemic for pointless tat. What sort of husband is he?!!!

Reactions: 32
I really do not understand when influencers share their messages of admiration with everyone with a big “Thankyou means so much” you can bet that she and others don’t even reply or bother to read half their messages!
It just makes them look needy and narcissistic.
Surely a reply back to the person with a Thankyou or a little chat of a few words would go more of a longer way!?

I guess that’s why I’m not an instascammer. I’m not self absorbed enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Why has mini egg roll resurfaced. Did she not do reels before then? The basis of whats posted surely belongs with whatever was originally in the loo roll as its so awful. Ronnie seems lovely, lovely to hear a child giggle but apart from that it's stupefying how people actually think this is content.

Reactions: 11
Oh sweetheart, it's called an opinion! Playing the troll card all the frigging time!
Does it irritate anyone else that the Hinch following fool says ‘nothing better to do that troll’
rather than
‘nothing better to do than troll’

And she says it twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how the hell she is going to cope being on her own until she’s in established labour and who is her one and only birthing partner inch or ma!!
She's bound to expect preferential treatment and have them both what with her being a celebrity adored by millions 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ she'll probably even end up with a midwife who's a hincher!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Michelle Ogundehin (Magazine Editor and TV presenter of Interior Design Masters) bought Mrs Hinch’s book to see what the fuss is about and has called her out for using so many toxic products in the home 👏

This isn’t even mentioning the single use plastic bottles she gets through, wipes that go straight in the bin and all the other cheap tat that ends up in landfill. She just lives in her own bubble that’s been bleached to an inch of her life, never once seen her promote refilling bottles or partnering with a company like Smol and encouraging people to be more thoughtful of the planet.

Why don’t people WAKE UP and realise when they click follow, they’re following a blatant saleswoman who couldn’t give a tit about your family’s health, acts like a perfectly innocent and shy woman but is actually paid to push these products from huge companies? I just lav it guyyssss a fink it’s purfuckt 🥺
Wow! I’ve just been on her Instagram and looked at her stories. Damning as far as Hinch is concerned. I dare her, or her Hinchers, call her a troll. Hinch will have to do another crying video, maybe in the understairs cupboard this time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I live with anxiety. There's no way I could function knowing people know my address, can contact me anytime and know every single detail about me. It's debilitating 😔
I’m sorry to hear I hope their is some comfort in knowing you’re not alone in all this and I’m always hear for a chat if needed :) I’ve had it all my life really with some bad phases where I can’t speak or leave my hours for weeks on end due to OCD or just downright fear so she really get to me when she acts like she is “crippled from it”🙄It really grind my gears🖕🖕I get so freaked out with anybody knowing where I live and I just breakdown if someone ‘unplanned’ knocks at my door it’s a really difficult way of living life which sadly I know you’re more than aware of :( I haven’t posted a picture of myself in years so no way could I be going on video talking to “4 million”🙄 people or do a photoshoot or have them know where me and my child live 😬😬she just doesn’t make sense and that’s what kills me. It’s all pretend at other people expense 🙄
Have a peaceful Sunday and I hope things get easier ❤

I’m sorry to hear I hope there is some comfort in knowing you’re not alone in all this and I’m always hear for a chat if needed :) I’ve had it all my life really with some bad phases where I can’t speak or leave my house for weeks on end due to OCD or just downright fear so she really get to me when she acts like she is “crippled from it”🙄It really grind my gears🖕🖕I get so freaked out with anybody knowing where I live and I just breakdown if someone ‘unplanned’ knocks at my door it’s a really difficult way of living life which sadly I know you’re more than aware of :( I haven’t posted a picture of myself in years so no way could I be going on video talking to “4 million”🙄 people or do a photoshoot or have them know where me and my child live 😬😬she just doesn’t make sense and that’s what kills me. It’s all pretend at other people expense 🙄
Have a peaceful Sunday and I hope things get easier ❤
Edited for spelling 👉👈 oh I’ve fucked all this haven’t I 🥴please don’t judge my spelling and quoting myself twice the clocks went forward I’m all over the place 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has mini egg roll resurfaced. Did she not do reels before then? The basis of whats posted surely belongs with whatever was originally in the loo roll as its so awful. Ronnie seems lovely, lovely to hear a child giggle but apart from that it's stupefying how people actually think this is content.
She’s going to start removing all her cleaning highlights one by one for the new “reels”
She hates cleaning and wants to disassociate now... I’m throwing this as my bingo

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.