Mrs Hinch #360 Sopha the moaning millionare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel shes off to have the baby!! Busy and early morning? Let's be honest, we are still in a pandemic, not everywhere is open. So what could she possibly be doing apart from cleaning her already clean house? Now, from having 2 babies, inductions normally start in the mornings...maybe far fetched and overthinking it buuuut....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You know what boils my p a little bit..it’s SO obvious little changes are being made and for the good I may say, if honest I have respect for that. But to slag this place off in the same place where clearly advice is being taken on board (and may in turn increase following/likeability etc) gets my goat. Own it, say thank you, we are all going through it at mo in different ways..and I for one would understand. There’s just no genuine gratitude that I can see. Luckily I only spent about £50 on shite I (mostly) didn’t need but I know others have not been so lucky. This is serious stuff.

Just tell us what happened to the fish, if they died that is terribly sad but just own up, he honest..all the fake builds up and drama is sooooo draining

Reactions: 35
Michelle Ogundehin (Magazine Editor and TV presenter of Interior Design Masters) bought Mrs Hinch’s book to see what the fuss is about and has called her out for using so many toxic products in the home 👏

This isn’t even mentioning the single use plastic bottles she gets through, wipes that go straight in the bin and all the other cheap tat that ends up in landfill. She just lives in her own bubble that’s been bleached to an inch of her life, never once seen her promote refilling bottles or partnering with a company like Smol and encouraging people to be more thoughtful of the planet.

Why don’t people WAKE UP and realise when they click follow, they’re following a blatant saleswoman who couldn’t give a tit about your family’s health, acts like a perfectly innocent and shy woman but is actually paid to push these products from huge companies? I just lav it guyyssss a fink it’s purfuckt 🥺
Michelle is a highly intelligent, articulate woman who could wipe the floor with Hinch if she really wanted to. I think Soph would be a fool to dare challenge her. 😂

Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20210328_112717_com.instagram.android.jpg

So 2 of the comments are the exact same and 2 of the comments have "literally".... Is she posting these to herself from fake accounts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Its still making me laugh she is now obsessed with tattle 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You know what boils my p a little bit..it’s SO obvious little changes are being made and for the good I may say
I'm glad she's making small changes after we flag things here, but it's only baby steps right now.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how the hell she is going to cope being on her own until she’s in established labour and who is her one and only birthing partner inch or ma!!

Reactions: 16
People saying she’s off to have the baby because she’s got a busy day ahead.... to be fair, getting off the sofa to make a tit snack in the waffle maker is ‘a busy day’ to her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
View attachment 502887
So 2 of the comments are the exact same and 2 of the comments have "literally".... Is she posting these to herself from fake accounts?
i don’t think she’s making fake accounts, she has enough deluded followers who make her day their business and will be posting these things — what gets me is that she once featured my sisters message but never actually replied to her. So she posts the things people say but doesn’t actually reply. It’s like “look at the nice things people are saying about me” but doesn’t actually acknowledge the person sending the message 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s posted the same message twice from the same person 😂😂 looks to me like collecting a montage of licky arse messages to post! Messed up there 👆
Ronnie is really spoilt this week- 2 water plays, painting & tickles haha I love how Tattle is dictating her parenting. She can never say that she doesn’t read here now after declaring to the world she does- while sending some sheep here in the process.
Just out of interest, if any of them came here to defend her would they be allowed??
They can comment but soon get moved along by the MODs, I’ve only seen new members liking this site recently though not defending her for the first time since I joined🤔

i don’t think she’s making fake accounts, she has enough deluded followers who make her day their business and will be posting these things — what gets me is that she once featured my sisters message but never actually replied to her. So she posts the things people say but doesn’t actually reply. It’s like “look at the nice things people are saying about me” but doesn’t actually acknowledge the person sending the message 😩😂
What a FRAUD😒😏

Reactions: 10
Me and my germaphobe self is freaking out at her putting a toilet roll with no doubt poo particles all over it around all those chocolate eggs 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes, happened to a friend of mine. Sent her a message asking for advice about something and saying nice things but didn't reply. So she has form for it yet she pretends she loves her hinch army. She loves the money and having her arse licked. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She can't even see that her own husband is only with her for the money. I do wonder if he would even be with her pre gastric band. He looks like a sleaze. Ugh she just makes me sick.

Reactions: 17
The Cains are asking for donations to help fund taking their little girl to Singapore for treatment (1 million pounds!!). I really hope Hinch shares it, she puts her hands in her pockets and her followers actually do too.

Reactions: 25
She’s a home ‘reno’ page now is it? 🤔 And an easy meal page?hmmmm🧐🧐🧐
“Please guyzzz look over here ignore SS beautiful new mansion and happy family...guyz look at my fat dog blowing in the wind guyzzz I can make my child laugh 😫😫look at me guyzzz cause I don’t know how this ‘appen lil ol’me 🥴🥴guyz look over here it’s an ‘Inch ‘Aul you all luvzz them guyz ‘member pining your toilet I created that guyzzz!! Look.At.Me.... I’ve terrible anxiety😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.