Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Magee

VIP Member
Michelle Ogundehin (Magazine Editor and TV presenter of Interior Design Masters) bought Mrs Hinch’s book to see what the fuss is about and has called her out for using so many toxic products in the home 👏

This isn’t even mentioning the single use plastic bottles she gets through, wipes that go straight in the bin and all the other cheap tat that ends up in landfill. She just lives in her own bubble that’s been bleached to an inch of her life, never once seen her promote refilling bottles or partnering with a company like Smol and encouraging people to be more thoughtful of the planet.

Why don’t people WAKE UP and realise when they click follow, they’re following a blatant saleswoman who couldn’t give a shit about your family’s health, acts like a perfectly innocent and shy woman but is actually paid to push these products from huge companies? I just lav it guyyssss a fink it’s purfuckt 🥺

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131

abard

Posted this in the last seconds of the old thread so thought I’d repeat myself 😛

I can never understand the sheep and the part of your family bullshit, it’s so creepy!!! And once again I ask, what is so great about these morons that you’d want to be part of their family?! Gahhhhhhh they’re so pathetic 😂
yeah you can be part of my ‘family’ but here are the rules
1. Do not say one single thing bad about me
2. Opinion’s are not welcome
3. Treat me like a princess
4. I am always right
5. When l have spent all the monnnzzziiessss you are allowed to spend your last pennnniiezzzzzz to copy me
6. Do not engage your brain to easily work out errors
7. Even though l spend thousands of pounds remember the golden rule , l am always relatable
8. And again cause it’s the most important I am always right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Not been on for most of the day,found myself on the road for a lot longer than anticipated having left for a very necessary journey.
Have had a well earned 'slurp' whilst liking as many posts as I could skim read.Nice one Soph,in my humble opinion I think you were between a rock and a hard place regarding putting yr name to the donation,however,it doesn't redeem you.
I'll tell you why.I don't like crocodile tears.
On my way to my destination today,I was horrified to see a woman sitting on a bridge above the A12-on my return I joined a 3 hour traffic queue because she had jumped.
Don't ever fake it because one day someone might not take you seriously.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

gggg_o

anyone else find it weird how inch constantly hovers over or is there lurking in the background of the videos? He’s not even joining in with playing. Is he the film director or something? It’s like he’s either scared of interfering with the video or there to make sure Ron does all the right things 🙄 it’s just weird tbh. All so staged and unnatural

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
And it was going all so well... and then the trolls are mentioned.... 😴😴😴😴

View attachment 503715
And I NEVER EVER want to be like you, earning a hefty wage off the back of vulnerable people, and not actually contributing an awful lot to society.
To see you earning more than frontline workers etc., for doing literally what millions of women do (and more) on a daily basis, is what is wrong with this world.
*and men also clean, go out to work, look after their kids and cook, sorry to be stereotypical*

I NEVER EVER would want a relationship, or lack of a relationship, with my kid like you.

I NEVER EVER would make money off the back of my kids privacy and safety. No amount of money or fame is worth it!

I would NEVER EVER, put up with my husband not going out to work, when he is perfectly fit and capable to do so!

I would NEVER EVER live my life, seeking validation from strangers of the internet, faking every aspect of my life to appear perfect and instagram worthy!

Atv hun x x x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Re the donations debates. Think its a bit petty commenting how much people have and haven’t donated 🤷‍♀️ Anything is better than nothing, surely. And I’m sure the parents will be grateful for any donation and any exposure.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
What I don't understand is how have they managed to control a toddler so much that he doesn't pick up, play with, mess around with all the million and one shiny things around the home. My toddler is sat here right now with pockets full of stuff she's not allowed and hiding the back door keys in her vest 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

HAELFIE

Not raving so don’t banish me! But I think it’s brilliant she has donated the £3000. I don’t think the child’s parents are going to be going through the donations to see who gave what and bothering about if they could’ve gave more.. they will be watching the final total in anticipation of getting there child the treatment she so badly needs. Prayers for that little baby girl ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
What's with the constant need to keep posting a**e licking messages? It's just weird and very immature, like she has to prove that people like her. Well for your information not everyone does like you so get over it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Nigelsback

I think we Should stop talking about the donation now. The target has been made and we’ve realised Hinch does have a care for others after all. The end.

Reactions: 70

Rubyronron

VIP Member
This is in no way a criticism of a parent using social media to raise funds to save a child's life.
But, there are literally thousands of kids out there fighting for their lives, fighting for treatment that should be available on the NHS, treatment that will save their lives.
Believe me I am speaking from first hand experience, which might help people understand that I'm not being peevish/jealous or bitter. Although believe me that is hard at times.
This gorgeous little girl is lucky enough to be the child of a multi-millionaire, who can ask other millionaires to fund her treatment.
Sophie and other influencers, have often been asked to share fundraising platforms, of more ordinary children, not specifically to donate, but to share/raise awareness. They rarely do. But they do share when it's someone 'famous'.
Donations can then become less altruistic, and more of let's see who gives the most, so in a sense it works.
The amount raised for this little girls treatment in a few hours is staggering.
Whilst today, that is what matters.
I wish influencers could just spread the kindness a little more even handedly.
I personally donate to causes that give all children the chance to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
D

Deleted member

Posted this in the last seconds of the old thread so thought I’d repeat myself 😛

I can never understand the sheep and the part of your family bullshit, it’s so creepy!!! And once again I ask, what is so great about these morons that you’d want to be part of their family?! Gahhhhhhh they’re so pathetic 😂
It's sinister pretending these strangers are part of her family and she encourages it.
Didn't she once reply to a woman that lost her child saying their child can live on in Ronnie? It's so wrong and before any rules come in to silence people critiquing those on social media we need rules to protect children from exploitative parents. If they were child actors or models there are strict rules so the money is saved and they aren't over used. None of that is for social media. She lashes out at tattle because it's home truths!! Hinch and inch know what they're doing is very morally dubious.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

StellaSparkles

I wish I could donate for that little girl, but times are hard. I know if I had her money I would pay a hefty donation! It's always those who have the money and could donate the majority of what is needed, that ask the less well off to donate. Just like children in need, these celebs get paid to promote children in need, yet they are multi-millionaires!
And do you know what breaks my heart too? All the children with similarly tragic diagnoses whose parents don’t have the platform, well-connected friends, or media knowledge to promote their story. Those children likely won’t be whisked away to Singapore for treatment. And please note this isn’t to begrudge the child their treatment- not in the SLIGHTEST- I’d do the same if I was the Cains, and I hope there’s a chance. But my heart just hurts for the people from less privileged situations who’d never have this chance. From growing up in a lower/working class family, I can say it’s the people with the least amount to give that will always try to scrounge something up to give, even if it’s their spare $5 they were putting towards the movies next week, or making a freezer meal that could have lasted their own family for days. Terrible all around. 🥺♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

mgh727

VIP Member
I think she genuinely thinks she is the victim of a hate crime. She can’t get it into her head that not everyone agrees with everything she does. If I was a follower I’d be pressing the unfollow button. It’s getting boring.
Sorry but what you just said reminded me of this😂
8C3A204C-5690-4E65-B2A4-B67885CDBB65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I follow someone else on Instagram that used to be in MIC, far less followers but prob no bots like old Sopha has. I remember when she had her little girl she went through her hospital bag showing her coming out of hospital outfit (and she actually got papped), giant knickers and pads etc and asked for advice on what else she might need.

It just made me realise how unrelatable Hinch actually is, god forbid we talk about her bleeding after birth or sore nipples. All things that new mums talk about, and would be so helpful for first time mums. She’s such a waste of being an ‘influencer’ (I hate that term!). Couldn’t possibly ruin the Disney perfect life image by being real and honest!!

Reactions: 66