Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s def more obvious she reads here. Posted about that crazy woman then she suddenly finds her 🤥🤥

I’d personally have blocked her not responded though. That is creepy behaviour 😱

Reactions: 8
Just been watching Lynsey Q of Clean. She does clean sheet Sundays and showing all her washing outside blowing about. MH has a large garden yet does not put her washing out to blow dry. Does anyone else think this is weird. I don’t have a garden but I would love to be able to put my washing out to get fresh air. She is a weirdo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t have a washing line in the garden which is weird because there’s plenty of room. I assume she tumble drys everything which is hardly good for the planet but that’s the least of her concerns

Reactions: 9
Do we really think Harvey is in a rescue centre or was he a) killed by zoflora fumes or b) sold by the mother?

🤔🤔🤔
I’m going with sold! She needs the money to stock up on sausages for all the toad in the holes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow ppl who have done it for 1000 followers and 1500!!! Appriciation goes a long way. She could give 5 £1 cleaning products away a week and wouldn't even cost her a penny cus she gets that much free fs ungreatful bleep, hasn't did fuk all for her fans, gave all her free books to celebrities wen it was the normal instas with hardly any following who made her!!
Yess thiss 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Yawn is all I’m saying about today’s stories hopefully she will shut up tomorrow because I’m sure she’s getting sectioned tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the video of Jamie feeding the birds as she pans round you can see the orange plastic fencing sectioning off the extension bit. Why does everything have to be a big reveal why not take her “hinchers” on progress of it? All in this together. ATB x

Yes, the builders seem to have made a start. The truth and the Hinch are like oil and water. I often get the impression she's lying for the sake of it.

She doesn't share anything much important with her 'beloved' inchers, unless she's getting paid to or can't avoid it.

I took a nap once after being on here and I dreamt her sofa caught fire. The next day she replaced it and painted the walls & told all her Hinchers she just fancied a new couch. Even my subconscious knows she's a liar! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I already no that, that's obvious a blind man would no that. She claims to be so down to earth but can't be honest about the simplest things. Like making ppl believe she so my trying out the iron etc for our benefit, it's fuked up
Well you asked why she doesn’t work that’s the answer. Why ask then if the answer is so obvious.

Reactions: 2
I’m going with sold! She needs the money to stock up on sausages for all the toad in the holes
Why would you take a pigeon to a rescue center just stop feeding it and it’ll fly off. The only reasonable explanation would be if it was hurt but it didn’t look that way

Reactions: 6
That bloody laugh she keeps doing, it’s so obviously fake, even behind the filter! Why?? 😩😩

I laughed last night when she showed Jamie watching her stories and hearing her laugh because he looked like he wanted to die. He barely struggled a smile and he was trying so hard to hide his 'wtf is wrong with my wife' face haha!

She thinks everyone laughs at her stories, but when even her husband doesn't, well..

Reactions: 14
Thats what I was thinking! Poor Harv just cos he tit on her mams lamp gets put into care 😲😢
She looked like she was lying when she said that. The Harvey thing could of all been filmed the same day! All this is just being uploaded to fill gaps while she’s in hospital I reckon

Reactions: 3

I wonder if this is her real Hinch list...

Yes I have too much time on my hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The original message sent to Hunch called her a bleep though. Death threats are unacceptable, but there's also no need to call someone a bleep. Behaviour like that only reinforces the idea that we are 'trolls'. Trying to be the bigger person shouldn't involve sending personal abuse.
I did think it was awful to call her a bleep theres no need for that at all, but surely she knows that outing people like that could cause so much trouble, I'm on a few Facebook groups and people carrying stories that are supposed to stay within the groups has resulted in violence in the past, one girls was beaten up by her partner and thrown down a flight of stairs, I imagine things like this could result in similar consequences, I would be absolutely terrified to have my inbox full of hatred and death threats, although I wouldn't call someone a bleep because of a difference in opinions either. Also I would never threaten someone for calling someone else a bleep, someone i dont even know its absolutely insane!

Reactions: 4
1) I love your handwriting 😍😍
2) I don’t know why but annoys me so much she ticks the wrong column 🤯
I write like a child 😂 I'm glad I'm not this only one pissed by this wrong column... she can't even #hinchlist right

Also, unpopular opinion, I see nothing wrong with calling Hinch a bleep. She's lucky because she could be called alot worse for the mental health damaging and physical health damaging she's doing.

Call a spade a spade. Call a bleep a bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New trick influencers are using so they can earn off future purchases on your phone. Surprised H hasn’t done it
4E65FED2-F354-4ACA-BC23-E43827C57343.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why would you take a pigeon to a rescue center just stop feeding it and it’ll fly off. The only reasonable explanation would be if it was hurt but it didn’t look that way
I don't believe her, because she was talking bollocks.

I've heard of wildlife rehab centers which is usually someone running it from their house, but not a pigeon rescue center. The RSPCA will ring necks of pigeons brought to them, trust me on that! Sometimes a racing pigeon owner will take in injured pigeons but ONLY racing pigeons and even then very grudgingly. Hers was not a racer as far as I could see. Even a racing pigeon who gets lost and you ring up the owner, will sometimes get it's neck wrung for being useless at it's job. Her looked like a town pigeon. Even she didn't know what it was, as she filmed 2 different birds! She said she getting attached to 'harv' and instead filmed a fat wood pigeon that popped into the garden for some bread.

Most wildlife rehab centers are rammed this time of year with tons of young birds and mammals that are being hand reared as well as the usual RTA's, sick animals etc the pressure on them is enormous and a perfectly healthy pigeon either won't be accepted or will just be released right away after a quick check. It was flying okay, it was able to get on to a 'loft' on the wall, on to lamps etc and was feeding well. It was not a case for the a rehab center.

It either disappeared or was killed by their cat or some other reason. Probably the mother tired of it and shooshed it away. But I doubt very much her story is true. What pigeon rescue centre in Essex exactly?!

lol.

Btw I used to be a vet nurse and specialized in wildlife care and rescue. Trust me she's talking out her ass.

Methinks Mama Hinch cooked a pigeon pie that didnt make it to the Hinch insta stories

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.