Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They joined “18 minutes ago” but wanted bringing up to speed on Astonish? On the Hinch thread m? This was the bit that confused me 😂🤣
The reason I asked about Astonish is because it was one of the first things I seen on this thread and I didn't know what they were referring to. Also everyone has to join some time. I have been reading here and there for about 2 weeks but couldn't open pictures without an account.

Reactions: 9
omg latest video " u know u have laughed at my stories" NO love we laughed at u airhead😂😂😂
I know what a bloody cheek! She thinks so highly of herself. A classic example of what happens when everyone around you tells you your amazing

Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Trying to catch up but you lot are too funny and cover everything!

What is all this rubbish Press Discount stuff she has started spouting? Is it like a scrounger discount or something.

Reactions: 7
Start posting (swipe ups) for your New Thread Name suggestions, guuuyyys

Reactions: 2
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Trying to catch up but you lot are too funny and cover everything!

What is all this rubbish Press Discount stuff she has started spouting? Is it like a scrounger discount or something.
I think she thinks if it’s a discount rather than being free, she’s still technically paying for it so can get away with not declaring it an add.

Reactions: 5
And it’s def more obvious she reads here. Posted about that crazy woman then she suddenly finds her 🤥🤥

I’d personally have blocked her not responded though. That is creepy behaviour 😱
Oh! She reads here alright. When I first started posting on the Hinch threads I'd point out things she was doing and she'd carry on doing them and prove me right. Then, I think it was about thread two or three, I forget now, but she suddenly started to change her behaviour in response to my comments.

Eg If i said she wasn't doing smth, she'd do it within hours.

If I mentioned anything she'd done that showed her in a bad light, she'd rectify it within either hours or the very next day.

There's been SO many things she'd done to prove me wrong throughout the threads, right up to the last 2 days, that I'm in no doubt she reads these threads. duck her. It's the creepiest thing ever knowing she's stalking me. witch.

Reactions: 12
I also don't understand the weird cryptic messages and little hints they are super annoying more than anything else and rather than Just look a nut Job pushing a pram around your patio why not say in the message it's the giveaway prize etc why be all weird then use a photo of it on the grid post. I dunno I can't keep up with weird mind games and I am sure once up on a time she was actually an alright genuine person who is now brain washed sold her soul to the marketing devil and has to be a total puppet to make money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be honest if genuine trolls are sending her messages telling her she does not deserve to be alive then I would be ok with her outing them. On ya go Gretel name & shame. Or is it people just sending messages of criticism and she is trying to make more if it. Honestly at this point I don’t trust her with anything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I reckon she twisted that. Implying it was wishing weren’t alive when really it probably saying her platform shouldn’t be

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:
Hinch’s “army” all seem barmy! And she didn’t pay full price at the till for baby hinch’s new set of wheels

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh! She reads here alright. When I first started posting on the Hinch threads she would prove me right time after time. Then, I think it was about thread two or three, I forget now, but she suddenly started to change her behaviour in response to my comments.

Eg If i said she wasn't doing smth, she'd do it within hours.

If I mentioned anything she'd done that showed her in a bad light, and ppl agreed, she'd rectify it the next day.

There's been SO many things she'd done to prove me wrong throughout the threads, right up to the last 2 days, that I'm in no doubt she reads these threads. duck her. It's the creepiest thing ever knowing she's stalking me. witch.
I have noticed that so much. I bet she makes sure all her pre recorded messages no longer have a clock in shot aswell after someone called that out. It's why I think she is a puppet we say something so she then carries it out within a few days.

Reactions: 4
Suggestion for thread number #37 - So Hinch's pram is grey, now there's a surprise, when will her lemmings just open their eyes??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Going for a hat trick...

"Ad declaring a sham, what other lies can she post to the 'gram?"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs that bloody field again! Who was it who said Henry was over weight? Well guess what he’s at that bloody field again! How weird was his run/jog, my parsons Russell runs faster than that, to the point I can’t actually film him as he’s like a whippet, we do, do 2 hour hikes every day though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #37
Round And Round The Garden Pushing Teddy’s Chair 1 Swipe 2 Swipe We Don’t Even Care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I thought it was strange that the weird stalker woman was mentioned here yesterday and shes suddenly found her. What are the chances? She must get tagged in thousands of posts a day.

Oh my God. This is why people having kids should be vetted. Idiots

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.