Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It grinds my gears when people comment ‘couple goals’ that’s not a couple goal for me at all. If anyone spoke to me the way she speaks to Jamie, I’d tell them to duck off. I’d also give them a piece of my mind how it’s emotional abuse. If you love someone, you don’t belittle them for the humour of other people and if her ‘hinchers’ find that funny, they really need to evaluate their opinion of acceptable human behaviour because that, is not it.
Or be ungrateful to his present of 5 highlighters by buying another 30 before his even get an hrs use..couple goals righ there

Oh right my bad. Not that i know of. She doesn’t seem to mention anything that doesn’t make her money 🙃
True, and doesn't mention that stuff making her money either like dazzlin etc would.

And surprise surprise after yesterday's comment she uploads a pic of the tree today.
I really don't understand her fans don't believe her, why would she even still keep it like that to? I actually feel sorry for the tree 😂

Actually she's maybe only posting again in hope the papers will pick it up..

Reactions: 6
I’m on page 44. I’m planting myself here as a reminder where I have gotten to if someone can “like” this so I have my place.
I’m in a forest with no reception now doing the “mum” thing 🙄🤢 haha.

Sent 6 emails this morning though before I had to adult. 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh! She reads here alright. When I first started posting on the Hinch threads I'd point out things she was doing and she'd carry on doing them and prove me right. Then, I think it was about thread two or three, I forget now, but she suddenly started to change her behaviour in response to my comments.

Eg If i said she wasn't doing smth, she'd do it within hours.

If I mentioned anything she'd done that showed her in a bad light, she'd rectify it within either hours or the very next day.

There's been SO many things she'd done to prove me wrong throughout the threads, right up to the last 2 days, that I'm in no doubt she reads these threads. duck her. It's the creepiest thing ever knowing she's stalking me. witch.
It isn’t just you though. She does things that other people say. In reality, when anyone picks up on anything and mentions it it happens. It’s not just you? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have a washing line in the garden which is weird because there’s plenty of room. I assume she tumble drys everything which is hardly good for the planet but that’s the least of her concerns
She doesn't do anything that involves a bit of getting off your arse. Funny that she's the biggest cleaning account when I've never actually seen her clean. Wipe or dust around stuff maybe, never a proper CLEAN.

Reactions: 6

If anyone missed it you can see the garden sectioned off ready in top left corner. Just had to give is a sneak peek didnt she.

Reactions: 16
I’m on page 44. I’m planting myself here as a reminder where I have gotten to if someone can “like” this so I have my place.
I’m in a forest with no reception now doing the “mum” thing 🙄🤢 haha.

Sent 6 emails this morning though before I had to adult. 🙌🏼
Using ur comment as a guide as I'm gng to make the dinner lol

Reactions: 4
Komrshinch, post: 281983, member: 17246"]
Praise the Lord 🙌
We are finally seeing Henry hinchlife out doing dog things and running till his we hearts content or untill she videos cus she seen us mentioning it.
Spoofie what's ur username on tattle hunny pie
[/QUOTE]
Transparent in all the wrong ways!

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #37
Round And Round The Garden Pushing Teddy’s Chair 1 Swipe 2 Swipe We Don’t Even Care
I was going to have a think for a new thread title but don’t think I’d ever top this one 🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t we just call it ( ‘all of us) That she will sell that baby’s soul .. there’s nothing she won’t sell, she can hash up her grid post as much as she likes saying she paid for it, she’s still advertising it, dull grey and boring like her’ note to self ‘ don’t enter the giveaway’ wouldn’t want even if it was free, v. Unlikely to need it Blackjack aged 53 and 3/4 !! Huns😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tread suggestion(no2) Gifted this, press discount that. All hail the Queen of tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did think it was awful to call her a bleep theres no need for that at all, but surely she knows that outing people like that could cause so much trouble, I'm on a few Facebook groups and people carrying stories that are supposed to stay within the groups has resulted in violence in the past, one girls was beaten up by her partner and thrown down a flight of stairs, I imagine things like this could result in similar consequences, I would be absolutely terrified to have my inbox full of hatred and death threats, although I wouldn't call someone a bleep because of a difference in opinions either. Also I would never threaten someone for calling someone else a bleep, someone i dont even know its absolutely insane!
Both sides are in the wrong, for me there's no justification for either behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Just seen the story she’s done for that Carl guy. Of course she posts a picture where she’s center focus 🙄 couldn’t just nosey on to his insta and get a picture of just him. Nope, can’t have that. So narcissistic

Reactions: 13
Press discount is the new #gifted
She probably paid £50 for the £1000 pram. Or Gleam did. Still a freebie

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.