Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

😔 This “Dettol” is NOT safe for pets 😔 it’s extremely toxic to pets 😔😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
For all those that think im MH spying, Harvey is my dogs name, you know there are more than one Harvey in the world!! Was actually quite pissed when they called the pigeon (which changed from a common pigeon to a wood pigeon overnight) harvey.
So funny. Your dog Harvey is the original! I’m scared she will call her son after my dog or one of my sons.

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go, the pram has made an entrance, enter her giveaway folks,
P. S she brought the pram herself,....... Yeah course you did Soph, you don't buy nothing, 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go, the pram has made an entrance, enter her giveaway folks,
P. S she brought the pram herself,....... Yeah course you did Soph, you don't buy nothing, 🤮
Press (hefty) discount (paid back via expenses to Gleam)

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping nuts thing to say. How or why would she even think that is an ok thing to say?!!
And where was gleam? Shouldn’t they be telling her that’s not appropriate?
That hendy woman is cool with that response aswell 🙈 were more bothered by it

Reactions: 2
baffles me how she still has Hinchers.. referring them all to Marcus’ in her latest pram post. And for her picking up everything we’re saying on here it won’t be long before the Hinchers start asking questions by what she means by the things she’s obviously responding to off here. If I was her I wouldn’t be acting the way she is I’d be totally blanking out tattle for my own good. Keep digging that hole hinchy babes x

Reactions: 6
I also don't understand the weird cryptic messages and little hints they are super annoying more than anything else and rather than Just look a nut Job pushing a pram around your patio why not say in the message it's the giveaway prize etc why be all weird then use a photo of it on the grid post. I dunno I can't keep up with weird mind games and I am sure once up on a time she was actually an alright genuine person who is now brain washed sold her soul to the marketing devil and has to be a total puppet to make money.
She was better in the beginning. I started watching her last Summer & she was more normal. (before her wedding) If you look at her old stories (go back to her very first hinching stuff) she's so much less affected & pushy.

Heck, I remember when she used her real fav's! Toilet duck, for example.

Now P&G's her pimp, she shows the same products daily on repeat for months.

While saying it (and I quote) 'smells unreal', 'smells absolutely amazing to me', 'I'm not joking i could wear this as perfume!', 'smells sooo clean & fresh!', 'the shine is simply beautiful!', etc She didn't used to be as shady.

Don't get me wrong, she was still a dick and still very very dense, but her content seemed more genuine. It didn't last long. She jumped at every chance to make money but kept her Hinchers in the dark. She didn't share if they was signed to big deals. She didn't give anything back to her Hinchers. She's always say 'we're on this crazy journey together!' but what?! She wasn't sharing anything important, just flogging stuff to her unsuspecting flock! Or she'd say, 'you've changed my life Hinchers!' meaning she was now financially free, but she wouldn't explain what she meant.

She sold out real quick. And she figured out ebay swipe ups practically right away! For most of last year she'd do on average 11 swipe ups per day, she'd fit them in around 40 - 50 + mundane stories. Since she got a lot of back lash for it on Tattle she stopped for a week to prove us wrong & now she's toned it right down. Her book came out around that time & it made her even more money, so that was handy.

She uses Tattle for content ideas and also to put her in a better light. When members pointed out ways she'd broken the law, she'd either delete that post or go back and rectify it. We've actually got her out of a ton of trouble, which is why she reads here.

She's so scared though that the majority of her fans will find this forum. If they go back through old threads they'll find a ton of screencaps that show the real Sophie. She can't delete them! She can delete the source and she has, her own Twitter or pages on her linked in, but she can't conceal what's on here.

She'll even friend someone who's advertising Tattle on instagram and ask them to take the link down! She did that to Lou a while back. Lou isn't smart enough to withhold that information, lol

Anyway, with each day she gets worse. We've started off as a handful to a huge group of her ex fans here who've seen the light & realise her insta is a fake big money maker and she is def not the person she pretends to be and is def not your friend. She just wants your money!

Her time will come.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see Henry’s grooming has yet again been relegated to the following week for at least the third week. And she only puts things she wants us to see her, obviously. “Launch giveaway” but not “flog my book without an AD” etc.
654F2B48-92C4-4A39-B854-6A4B05090257.jpeg

She was better in the beginning. I started watching her last Summer & she was more normal. (before her wedding) If you look at her old stories (go back to her very first hinching stuff) she's so much less affected & pushy.

Heck, I remember when she used her real fav's! Toilet duck, for example.

Now P&G's her pimp, she shows the same products daily on repeat for months.

While saying it (and I quote) 'smells unreal', 'smells absolutely amazing to me', 'I'm not joking i could wear this as perfume!', 'smells sooo clean & fresh!', 'the shine is simply beautiful!', etc She didn't used to be as shady.

Don't get me wrong, she was still a dick and still very very dense, but her content seemed more genuine. It didn't last long. She jumped at every change to make money & kept her Hinchers in the dark. She didn't share if they was signed to big deals. She didn't give anything back to her Hinchers.

She sold out real quick. And she figured out ebay swipe ups practically right away! For most of last year she'd do on average 11 swipe ups per day, she'd fit them in around 40 - 50 + mundane stories. Since she got a lot of back lash for it on Tattle she stopped for a week to prove us wrong & now she's toned it right down. Her book came out around that time & it made her even more money, so that was handy.

She uses Tattle for content ideas and also to put her in a better light. When members pointed out ways she'd broken the law, she'd either delete that post or go back and rectify it. We've actually got her out of a ton of trouble, which is why she reads here.

She's so scared though that the majority of her fans will find this forum. If they go back through old threads they'll find a ton of screencaps that show the real Sophie. She can't delete them! She can delete the source and she has, her own Twitter or pages on her linked in, but she can't conceal what's on here.

She'll even friend someone who's advertising Tattle on instagram and ask them to take the link down! She did that to Lou a while back. Lou isn't smart enough to withhold that information, lol

Anyway, with each day she gets worse. We've started off as a handful to a huge group of her ex fans here who've seen the light & realise her insta is a fake big money maker and she is def not the person she pretends to be and is def not your friend. She just wants your money!

Her time will come.
Fab post!! I wondered (and actually asked here pages ago) what she was like in the beginning as I only had the misfortune of finding her a few months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 23004
😔 This “Dettol” is NOT safe for pets 😔 it’s extremely toxic to pets 😔😞
That spray isn't even safe for humans 😂 A bunch of chemicals in a can that get airborne, great!

A friend of mine used to have it and would kill insects with it. One day she picked up Method by accident and said critter lived on. I said to her, if it's killing insects, it's killing you too!! You're just a big insect 😁

Radio 4 did a health program about anti-bacterial sprays and a scientific study proved families who used this spray compared to those that used conventional cleaning products were equally liable to get sick.

The same test also proved some evidence that using the anti-bac was causing bacteria to mutate & create strains resistant to antibiotics, such as MRSA.

The conclusion was, don't use this stuff!

Back in the day I dated a doctor and he was always coming home from work and touching door handles in the house & we were both constantly sick. I blamed him, due to his line of work. In fact it was a running joke at the surgery that dr's & their families get sick a lot.

I saw the Dettol spray & thought it was the answer. This was in 2009, so there was only 1 bottle scent here, the original one. I had no idea about building immune system with diet etc back in the day and that has been a life changer.

Well! I realised that stuff doesn't work for me because after taking time out to do that & feeling like I'd protected us, we got sick even more. I thought maybe we were allergic to the stuff, we both noted we got much worse, the more I sprayed the sicker we got, it def wasn't helping so I stopped and we went back to how we were. I built up my immune system through healthy eating & herbal supplements such as ginger and tumeric and became invincible in that way! I don't even get colds and flus or bugs now, and I used to barely get a day or two off before. Something tells me that stuff is really bad for me so I won't touch it with a barge pole.

It did make me laugh that the Hinch spent one afternoon spraying all her doors, handles, kitchen cupboards, her linen, her front door handles and knobs with Dettol spray and she was feeling fine, and she said this stops colds and flus guys! Then 2 days later she was sick as a dog and had to do her story lying on her rug unable to get up with a bad cold. That was totally me when using that stuff.

Btw researchers say using regular soap is every bit as effective as anti-bac, but without the nasties if you buy a good soap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know what a bloody cheek! She thinks so highly of herself. A classic example of what happens when everyone around you tells you your amazing
She is the least funny IGer I know, there’s nothing quick witted , charming or remotely funny about anything she says or does.

Henry is funny, yes that’s right, the dog is funnier than you Soph and he’s expressionless.

Reactions: 3
I see Henry’s grooming has yet again been relegated to the following week for at least the third week. And she only puts things she wants us to see her, obviously. “Launch giveaway” but not “flog my book without an AD” etc.
654F2B48-92C4-4A39-B854-6A4B05090257.jpeg
Blankets to BHF and new nails as well 🤔

Im a bit behind on her storys, so apologise if this has already been posted
So funny. Your dog Harvey is the original! I’m scared she will call her son after my dog or one of my sons.
Lets hope not 🤣

Im a bit behind on her storys, so apologise if this has already been posted
Ffs. I’m blushing for her! She’s making such an arse of herself on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omfg id be worried if i had some crazy stalker. thats just weird though!

• Haha
With the highlighters shes confirmed it for me she must have an addictive personality, it’s so so silly needing all those pens

Also the ‘ showing everyone his bloody Calvin’s ‘

She won’t have time to video him folding his Calvin’s once baby H is here, how will she cope! Mind you, sure she’ll find time to do swipe ups for all the baby stuff she gets #gifted!

You could not film it Sophie ...you know ..put your phone down for 5 minutes

*i say this while I’m also on my phone 😂*
With the highlighters shes confirmed it for me she must have an addictive personality, it’s so so silly needing all those pens

Also the ‘ showing everyone his bloody Calvin’s ‘

She won’t have time to video Jamie’s Calvin’s when she’s dealing with a crying baby
You could not film it Sophie ...you know ..put your phone down for 5 minutes

*i say this while I’m also on my phone 😂*
She's just learning. :ROFLMAO:

Winging it eh? 🙈

And lo it came to pass the Angel of Gleam appeared before 3 shepherds, St Mario, Loopy Lou and Vile Serine, "follow the bright star in the East" he said "and there you will find the Prince of Maldon"
So they left there sheep and headed toward the star.
Three Kings also saw the star and travelled many miles bearing gifts for the new Prince.
The shepherds arrived at the private stable to find the baby swaddled in Lenor tumble dryer sheets lying in a wicker manger on wheels draped with ivy and tiny solar lights.
"My Prince" they said, " we bring gifts from the sheep" which Jamie promptly took and put into black sacks to take to the lock up.
The mother of the Prince yawned and applied a little bit of lip gloss but was then truly excited to see the Three Kings arrive with their gifts.
King Zoflora presented a bottle of the finest Venetian Glass encrusted with sapphires and rubies and filled with Mountain Air.
King Minky presented a cushion made of the softest cashmere and velvet shaped like a sanitary pad for the newborns head to rest.
King Proctor of Gamble presented the latest edition Fairy Liquid scented with rare oud and Moroccon rose petals.
"Awe guuuyyys thanks" sayeth the Hinch. They all posed for a selfie with the new halo filter which will be available as a scratch and sniff poster on eBay only £99.99, such a barg.
The angels then sung out "Swipe Up, Swipe up, the Prince of Maldon is born".
The End
Absolutely bleeping brilliant!! 😂👏🏻😂

P..S Happy Birthday @CrapEars - My fellow gemini 🎉🎂🥂♊🥳

There’s a new thread everyone... the comments haven’t been turned off on this one... I don’t know how to tho lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.