Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine this was a real reaction and actions after ur partner bought u a five pack highlighters...... I'd finish with her, nothing would ever be good enough, couldnt just be great ful and use his for a week at least, had to make his worthless.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
On the video of Jamie feeding the birds as she pans round you can see the orange plastic fencing sectioning off the extension bit. Why does everything have to be a big reveal why not take her “hinchers” on progress of it? All in this together. ATB x

Reactions: 11
With the highlighters shes confirmed it for me she must have an addictive personality, it’s so so silly needing all those pens

Also the ‘ showing everyone his bloody Calvin’s ‘

You could not film it Sophie ...you know ..put your phone down for 5 minutes

*i say this while I’m also on my phone 😂*
Exactly,, it was so set up and as if she didn't have a choice in the matter lol
Ud of thought she'd make him use the not so roughed up boxers fs

Reactions: 2
Considering her whole job is videos on insta she can’t steady the camera well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever said why she doesn't work no more?? Obv she's preg now hut use no what I mean...

Reactions: 2
Apperantly shed love to do more giveaways 🤥🤥
I follow ppl who have done it for 1000 followers and 1500!!! Appriciation goes a long way. She could give 5 £1 cleaning products away a week and wouldn't even cost her a penny cus she gets that much free fs ungreatful bleep, hasn't did fuk all for her fans, gave all her free books to celebrities wen it was the normal instas with hardly any following who made her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And surprise surprise after yesterday's comment she uploads a pic of the tree today.

Reactions: 3
I know what you mean we were TTC for 3 years before we fell and each time we went for a scan another abnomoly/condition was found to the point that it was more likely he’d pass in utereo or just after birth. That’s when you think why me? Why us? I had resentment towards anyone I saw pregnant or with a baby.

It’s on Snapchat
😔 I’m so sorry to hear this. I do think it’s natural to feel the resentment grieving parents have towards others, and it also adds another layer of guilt to the grief, guilt, sadness and devastation you’re already feeling for the loss of your baby and makes you feel even shittier for resenting them. It’s an absolutely awful thing to go through. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.