Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toppsie

I wonder if this is her real Hinch list...

Yes I have too much time on my hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
And lo it came to pass the Angel of Gleam appeared before 3 shepherds, St Mario, Loopy Lou and Vile Serine, "follow the bright star in the East" he said "and there you will find the Prince of Maldon"
So they left there sheep and headed toward the star.
Three Kings also saw the star and travelled many miles bearing gifts for the new Prince.
The shepherds arrived at the private stable to find the baby swaddled in Lenor tumble dryer sheets lying in a wicker manger on wheels draped with ivy and tiny solar lights.
"My Prince" they said, " we bring gifts from the sheep" which Jamie promptly took and put into black sacks to take to the lock up.
The mother of the Prince yawned and applied a little bit of lip gloss but was then truly excited to see the Three Kings arrive with their gifts.
King Zoflora presented a bottle of the finest Venetian Glass encrusted with sapphires and rubies and filled with Mountain Air.
King Minky presented a cushion made of the softest cashmere and velvet shaped like a sanitary pad for the newborns head to rest.
King Proctor of Gamble presented the latest edition Fairy Liquid scented with rare oud and Moroccon rose petals.
"Awe guuuyyys thanks" sayeth the Hinch. They all posed for a selfie with the new halo filter which will be available as a scratch and sniff poster on eBay only £99.99, such a barg.
The angels then sung out "Swipe Up, Swipe up, the Prince of Maldon is born".
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

HavinAPop

See MH moaning about the ‘state of her appearance ‘ this morning yet hiding behind Gretel 🙄 ....... ooooooh the mystery .... fuck off

Next she will be doing an MJ and holding baby Hinch with a lenor tumble dryer sheet over his head protect his anonymity, out of her new two story extension.... for the gram 😂. No.one.cares

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Empen

VIP Member
A sperm facial..... vom! She probably does that with bug boys!
People pay a lot of money for sperm facials so the internet says 🤮

Just caught up with all her videos. Ugh. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE YOUR MAKE UP OFF WOMAN. she looks like she’s been smacked in the eyes- tempting.

I think i actually find it slightly more disturbing that 21 people liked that “we had a baby” bullshit. That’s 21 equally minded crazy people.

Next I am equally concerned she is now deleting concerned peoples comments about sids and if I was that supposed midwife that owns the business that supplied the soap cart basket, I would IMMEDIATELY be asking her questions about why she is doing that rather that actually replying politely to people saying, yes please don’t worry it is totally safe. Instead she is actually being very very irresponsible and again not addressing the fact people HAVE LOST BABIES.
She bangs on and on about the fact she can’t believe her baby inside her has armpits and a back and this bullshit- but she also doesn’t realise BABIES DIE. PEOPLES BABIES FUCKING DIE. And they die because of illnesses. They die because of all sorts of awful heartbreaking reasons but THEY ALSO CAN DIE BECAUSE OF SIDS. THEY CAN DIE BECAUSE OF CHEMICALS BEING SPRAYED IN YOUR HOUSE. THEY CAN DIE BECAUSE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING DO.

GROW THE FUCK UP SOPHIE AND ADDRESS THE BABY SAFTEY SITUATIONS PROPERLY LIKE AN “INFLUENCER” SHOULD DO.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Blackjack2

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #37
Round And Round The Garden Pushing Teddy’s Chair 1 Swipe 2 Swipe We Don’t Even Care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
@MapleSugar
Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

Nick from Astonish was creeping and defending MH on another Instagram account about hinch. I said he was naive and privately messaged him. We had a lovely chat and I've given him some proof of what shes like. Hes said hes now going to stay out of it all. He didnt seem to realise what was going on with her, but does now. He was really upset at some messages he'd been sent that weren't so friendly.
Personally I think boycotting a company just because their media bloke made an error is a bit much. He admitted his naivety and seemed genuine and I dont think we'll see Nick on her account anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
The babys not born yet. I hate the stupid conspiracy theories. It's absolutely constant at this stage. My friend lives 15 mins walk from me and is currently dark skies. Its bright here where I am.
When we had the big snow last year my garden looked like north pole and hers looked like santas dandruff.
Yes we have seen Mrs hinch pre record videos but we had SS of the washing up liquid as proof. Please stop saying baby is here because it sounds ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

DAKJ

Same here. I unknowingly carried my baby for 4 weeks after it had died, and a week of knowing before "the loss" began. The most heartbreaking feeling in the world, and I remember my pregnant friends at the time and feeling so upset and "why must this happen to me, what have I done wrong". To think she had the nerve to mention her healthy child in relation to a miscarriage is just sad isn't it. I wouldn't wish it on anybody but do wish people wouldn't comment if they have no idea what a loss feels like and are going to say shit like that.
👏🏻👏🏻 I found out the day of my planned section they couldn’t find a heartbeat I then had to be induced and it was 4 and half days later he was born. Carrying him knowing there is nothing you can do but wait and knowing you’ll be leaving hospital without the baby you had waited years for is unbearable. The mum guilt is 💯 real 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Empen

VIP Member
Cannot even begin to tell you how dangerous her reply is to that poor lady. Part of your angel lives on in baby hinch? WHAT THE EVER FUCKING FUCK have I just read? This woman is actually dangerous and mentally ill. Either that or has the God complex.
It’s gone beyond funny and a game when you start writing this shit to someone. No. Too far. Way way too far.
She is not your friend. None of them are your friends, you don’t mean it at all. Even your husband isn’t your friend. And your baby is NOTHING to do with this poor woman, you vile bitch.

Mate, you watch how many fucking emails get sent in the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tobermory

Chatty Member
Dear Sophie,
Please please consider the long term dangers you are exposing your newborn son to when he is born.The risks are high with the potent mix of products you use. From researching scientific studies the most harmful items are air fresheners and plug ins,Tumble drier sheets and carpet/upholstery powdered cleaner. The list of toxins is extensive, but in a nutshell they can cause respiratory problems,asthma,endocrine abnormalities,carcinogenic, inhibit brain function,neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues, Cerebral palsy, dyslexia, reproductive problems in later life the list is very very long!
The most worrisome products that are used frequently in your home are Fabreeze and Tumble drier sheets in your pillows as obviously your baby will be in close contact inhaling the fumes,in Fabreeze alone there are 87 chemical compounds,I will post below the list of chemicals and their side effects .Please fo some reading yourself and think of the benefits of removing these hazardous chemicals. I know you will want what is best for your son and eliminating toxins is high on the list to protect his health.

Also having too clean a home can lead to allergies as the baby is not exposed to germs they can go on to over react to allergens .

I am not attacking or trolling you neither am I jealous or bitter. I am writing this from a place of concern not hate.

Regards

Polly
Whilst I applaud your open letter and support your message, I refute that the toxins are a cause of "neurodevelopment issues such as A.D.H.D, Autism, behaviour issues [..} dyslexia". I do not believe that this is factual and will follow up this post once I've found the supporting research papers. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Wowzers just seen this guysssss

How dare my baby wake up and cry at this very important time 😂 he farted and it woke him up and he cried whilst still having the farts

Well what can I say, I’m choked up (on baby farts and zoflora) 😂

I’d like to thank all my fans (shoppers) for this magical time, one day I was just cleaning my sink and then now this, living the dream ❤

And you may notice Iv changed my pic, I now have a crown on as I’m royalty now

Bow down bitches 😂

Just kidding I wouldn’t so mean to the peasants and people Iv trampled on to get where I am today

😘😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

NoShame

I wonder how many people are stockpiling all these expensive brand name products at the expense of some decent food in the cupboards. Bound to be some 😟
Lots of my DM’s are people with cleaners and no food. Debt they cannot pay and two new vacs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Crumpet

Fantastic tattle friends ...... I’m struggling to keep up but am reading threads slowly as I don’t want to miss a word. I think you are all marvellous and funny and clever .... I don’t comment often as I always just seem to agree with everything you write. I loathe what the woman is doing. Her and Jamie are a devious premeditated dishonest arrogant couple of arseholes with absolutely no regard for the human race. Keep going tattle army.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Galway girl

Chatty Member
I've never seen a grown woman get so excited about fucking highlighters! Jesus Christ you'd think she is 10 years old the way she's carrying on about them and highlighting her stupid little lists. Why?? Just why??? So immature it's quite unbelievable. All an act for her cult of course. I'm sure you had loads of highlighter use in your sales job in London you sad twat... now it's all a big act.. oh look at me... poor innocent dizzy Soph being all quirky and cute. . But guuuuyyyyssss ... she's just learning as she goes along. 🙄 Fuck off you narcissistic cockwomble!!!

Reactions: 30