Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky sneaky.

You cannot put AD where it is hidden behind the X on the stories. It has to be in clear view and should be the first thing you see.

Also- this IS a paid AD. NOTE - it does NOT state “ambassador of P&G” or “part of a wider partnership” or “not a paid ad”.
Genuinely hadn't even noticed it, until I read your comment!! 😡

Reactions: 10
funny mentioning of chemicals and Henry and all off sudden her stories are full off him having good read are u soph

Reactions: 11
I have to say Henry look very cute, but even in this picture you can see how normal her chin and nose looks. Not like the pointy, elfin features that stupid butterfly filter gives her.

And on the subject of filters, her Gretel stories earlier today, filled me with such a rage! Totally irrational I know, but it irritates me so much, I think the laugh makes it worse - the way the mouth moves...and juts the voice/sound in general 😡😤🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 16
We should all just react to everyone’s comments and get us all to vip quicker lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just had someone I've known since infants delete me off Instagram because we've disagreed about Mrs hinch on an Instagram post. I genuinely find it quite sad that these women want to be someone they've never met so much that they can't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Off to work in a bit I'll probably have been deleted off Facebook by the time I've finished too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Soooo....I’ve been following for a while but never posted! There are 2 things that have been bugging me and sorry if they’ve been mentioned! When she got to 1 & 2 million followers how did she know to get the balloons for the ‘great garden pictures’ & her baby shower, nobody knew the date yet she got gifted a lot of things with the date on so has ‘our trace’ took time to message all of these people asking for freebies 🧐
And probably asked the freebie givers to keep it a secret till the big reveal.
Why?? I do not know..baffling

Reactions: 6
Just had someone I've known since infants delete me off Instagram because we've disagreed about Mrs hinch on an Instagram post. I genuinely find it quite sad that these women want to be someone they've never met so much that they can't tolerate anyone having a different opinion. Off to work in a bit I'll probably have been deleted off Facebook by the time I've finished too
That’s so sad.... people being so sucked in that they are choosing Hinch over their real friends.... 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Pretty scary that people would dump real life friends and acquaintances for an instabestie.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
To be honest I just feel sorry for her that someone who doesn't even know you exist is that important to you

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Embarrassed to write this but... when I was a ‘hincher’ I diluted lenor in a bottle with water and sprayed my sofas, after a while my dog started scratching (taking his fur off because he was doing it so much and yelping!) after a visit and a lot of money spent at the vets for treatment he came to the conclusion that it was the Lenor/water mix!!! So if that happened to my dog I feel sorry for Henry and that poor baby being around all the chemicals😩 I wonder if she knows it’s recommended to use non bio washing powder/liquid on newborns clothes 🤔
It happened to me too - I developed excema a few months ago after starting to spray diluted fabric conditioner around my home in my personalised decal spray bottle 🙄 took me a while to figure out what was causing it but after a period of staying at my parents - weeks not days - it cleared up and haven’t done it since !!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.