Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or. indeed, exists themselves. MH really is just a character after all.
Exactly! We only know about Mrs. Hinch... we don’t know Sophie at all but yet the army thinks that “our soph” is their best friend

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So genuine question here guysssss

(I don’t mean to offend anyone or anything I have recently been through a family member having this)

So if studies have shown that plug ins and air fresheners and all these ridiculous chemicals the stupid bint hinch is spraying about have shown that they can cause or be been the reason for cancers to start surely that should scare her? Like I don’t use much cleaning stuff and am petrified of getting cancer (also don’t eat red/processed meat etc or smoke or drink, I basically don’t have a life so I don’t die😂) surely with all this stuff she’s spraying around and sniffing all the bottles etc would make her more susceptible to getting cancer? I’m guessing if she’s doing all this for long period of time let’s say she does her stupid hinching rituals for another 10 years she could be potentially and I’m saying potentially as it may not happen (I’m no dr anyway) she could be giving herself and Jamie cancer?

My question is why can’t she stop all this? If there’s studies shown what she’s spraying around can cause cancer then why does she do it? I’m guessing this could be said about smoking, also not sure if her and Jamie smoke, but especially bringing a new life into the world surely they would want to cherish every moment of it? But instead they are shortening their lives by doing all this crap and potentially could leave the baby with no parents (if theoretically they got cancer from constant sniffing of chemicals)

She’s her own enemy, if she were to get cancer (which I hope no one does) I’m sure she would regret all this cleaning but would also do the whole woe is me I’m dying 🙄

Put your bleeping child first you stupid bleep

(Still don’t mean to cause offence to anyone mentioning cancer)

Reactions: 15

(I don’t mean to offend anyone or anything I have recently been through a family member having this)

So if studies have shown that plug ins and air fresheners and all these ridiculous chemicals the stupid bint hinch is spraying about have shown that they can cause or be been the reason for cancers to start surely that should scare her? Like I don’t use much cleaning stuff and am petrified of getting cancer (also don’t eat red/processed meat etc or smoke or drink, I basically don’t have a life so I don’t die😂) surely with all this stuff she’s spraying around and sniffing all the bottles etc would make her more susceptible to getting cancer? I’m guessing if she’s doing all this for long period of time let’s say she does her stupid hinching rituals for another 10 years she could be potentially and I’m saying potentially as it may not happen (I’m no dr anyway) she could be giving herself and Jamie cancer?

My question is why can’t she stop all this? If there’s studies shown what she’s spraying around can cause cancer then why does she do it? I’m guessing this could be said about smoking, also not sure if her and Jamie smoke, but especially bringing a new life into the world surely they would want to cherish every moment of it? But instead they are shortening their lives by doing all this crap and potentially could leave the baby with no parents (if theoretically they got cancer from constant sniffing of chemicals)

She’s her own enemy, if she were to get cancer (which I hope no one does) I’m sure she would regret all this cleaning but would also do the whole woe is me I’m dying 🙄

In short? - SHE'S A TWUNT!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right two things.

1. When was Handsomes 🤢 last at the Vet? Are they not meant to go every so often ?

2. CANNOT WAIT for her to have her moment with her baby spread across whichever Magazine so I can whip my screenshot out of her saying she’s not sold any of her pictures 😊🖕🏻

Just this one incase you’ve forgotten Sophie ❤🖕🏻
C492CB26-2CAE-4DDD-95FE-F85E96C23FE3.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right two things.

1. When was Handsomes 🤢 last at the Vet? Are they not meant to go every so often ?

2. CANNOT WAIT for her to have her moment with her baby spread across whichever Magazine so I can whip my screenshot out of her saying she’s not sold any of her pictures 😊🖕🏻

Just this one incase you’ve forgotten Sophie ❤🖕🏻View attachment 22733
1. Mine goes for an annual check-up.

2. Did she refuse, or did nobody want them?!

• Haha
Right two things.

Just this one incase you’ve forgotten Sophie ❤🖕🏻View attachment 22733
My dog is 10 and has only ever been at the vet to get her puppy jags then to get neutered... she’s perfectly healthy and hasn’t needed to see a vet since then. I don’t know anyone who takes their dog to the vet regularly, only when there’s something wrong with them

So if studies have shown that plug ins and air fresheners and all these ridiculous chemicals the stupid bint hinch is spraying about have shown that they can cause or be been the reason for cancers to start surely that should scare her? Like I don’t use much cleaning stuff and am petrified of getting cancer (also don’t eat red/processed meat etc or smoke or drink, I basically don’t have a life so I don’t die[emoji23]) surely with all this stuff she’s spraying around and sniffing all the bottles etc would make her more susceptible to getting cancer? I’m guessing if she’s doing all this for long period of time let’s say she does her stupid hinching rituals for another 10 years she could be potentially and I’m saying potentially as it may not happen (I’m no dr anyway) she could be giving herself and Jamie cancer?

She’s her own enemy, if she were to get cancer (which I hope no one does) I’m sure she would regret all this cleaning but would also do the whole woe is me I’m dying [emoji849]

1 she's an idot and 2 money talks

Reactions: 12
That video of her filming her dad using #ad cif and 1001 is HILARIOUS 😑

• Sick
Know what she reminds me of ?

“ omg did you see what **** is wearing omg hahahahaha”

A witch at high school

• Haha
That laughing was so fake!!
More cringe everyday. I’d find it funny if she wasn’t causing people to get into debt 🤦🏽‍♀️ has Trump effed off yet? If not, someone stick her on the plane with him. I reckon they’d got on like a house on chemical caused fire 💥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
More cringe everyday. I’d find it funny if she wasn’t causing people to get into debt 🤦🏽‍♀️ has Trump effed off yet? If not, someone stick her on the plane with him. I reckon they’d got on like a house on chemical caused fire 💥
I’m sure they would be very happy together lol

Reactions: 3
Why is she laughing at her dad cleaning his shoes? She's made a bloody career out of encouraging people to use unsuitable cleaning products! bleeping melt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What an odd caption.

“I don’t advertise this at home 😂😂😂😂😂

...but you do at your parents?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.