Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autism on its own has such a wide spectrum they are yet to fully understand the many reasons and links to how it evolved and hows its "caused", and i use the quotes over the cause because i dont believe its a life long detrimental conditon, many many young people have gone on to have full and long living worthy lives on both sides of its spectrum. Thats just my input. I follow a few Autism mummys and for them to think they ever were the cause directly or indirectly to there childs Autism it would break them in to.x
There are many factors involved, the spectrum is wide, it IS a lifelong condition. I am not going to continue this conversation as it's utterly off topic.
FYI I AM an "autism mummy", not just following one, and my husband is also on the spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe that’s why Hinch can’t type AFF, AD or GIFTED correctly, Henry knocks her? 🤣 it ain’t her fault guyssss Henry Hinch made her do it or not do it 😱🤣
Maybe he throws pillow cases back at her and it makes her fingers slip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There are many factors involved, the spectrum is wide, it IS a lifelong condition. I am not going to continue this conversation as it's utterly off topic.
FYI I AM an "autism mummy", not just following one, and my husband is also on the spectrum.
Oh god please dont think that was directed at you. I was completely in support of your comment i linked the wrong comment so sorry. 🤦‍♀️
Also. I am in AWE of anyone raising little ones with Autism. Hats of to you 👏

Reactions: 10
6914EC8B-9144-4A5F-B969-D017D46455B9.jpeg I reported a few but only got one taken down so far.... I’ll keep reporting more tho!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember way back when when she hyped up the W5 range you get at Lidl as she seemed to actually rate it? That stopped quickly. So they would never have been happy to pay her and she doesn’t fit with their normal marketing.

View attachment 22708I reported a few but only got one taken down so far.... I’ll keep reporting more tho!!
I’ve had two taken down today

Reactions: 4
Agree that this is something that could be debated for decades so best to leave it. Just wanted to say I'm also an Autism Mummy x 2, both at different places on the Spectrum. Hard times but so rewarding. Sending solidarity love 💗

• Heart
Oh god please dont think that was directed at you. I was completely in support of your comment i linked the wrong comment so sorry. 🤦‍♀️
Also. I am in AWE of anyone raising little ones with Autism. Hats of to you 👏
Doh!
Well, all 3 of my neuro atypical monsters have made it to adulthood - still unsure as to whether the husband has matured into an adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone remember way back when when she hyped up the W5 range you get at Lidl as she seemed to actually rate it? That stopped quickly. So they would never have been happy to pay her and she doesn’t fit with their normal marketing.

I’ve had two taken down today
I’ve had one taken too...4 down 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Embarrassed to write this but... when I was a ‘hincher’ I diluted lenor in a bottle with water and sprayed my sofas, after a while my dog started scratching (taking his fur off because he was doing it so much and yelping!) after a visit and a lot of money spent at the vets for treatment he came to the conclusion that it was the Lenor/water mix!!! So if that happened to my dog I feel sorry for Henry and that poor baby being around all the chemicals😩 I wonder if she knows it’s recommended to use non bio washing powder/liquid on newborns clothes 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know this sounds stupid. But surely reporting spam accounts is just HELPING Sophie clean her account? It’s not doing anything else?

• Heart
Embarrassed to write this but... when I was a ‘hincher’ I diluted lenor in a bottle with water and sprayed my sofas, after a while my dog started scratching (taking his fur off because he was doing it so much and yelping!) after a visit and a lot of money spent at the vets for treatment he came to the conclusion that it was the Lenor/water mix!!! So if that happened to my dog I feel sorry for Henry and that poor baby being around all the chemicals😩 I wonder if she knows it’s recommended to use non bio washing powder/liquid on newborns clothes 🤔
Please don't feel embarrassed, many of us have been in the same situation. The more stories that we can get out to educate other Hinchers, the better.

• Heart
I know this sounds stupid. But surely reporting spam accounts is just HELPING Sophie clean her account? It’s not doing anything else?
Not sure if you're joking or not.
Do you not think that trying to get rid of some of the followers is a good idea? (Genuine question, my intent is not to antagonise).

Reactions: 5
dont feel embarrassed I use to run animal rescue centre and amount of people who did things like this and other things but didn't know it was hurting there animals it's all about educating people everyone learns from there mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.