Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if you're joking or not.
Do you not think that trying to get rid of some of the followers is a good idea? (Genuine question, my intent is not to antagonise).
This is the thing that anyonys me about her the most. Her tips are down right dangerous

Reactions: 9
So are we taking bets on what sort of birth announcement photo/video we are going to get? I'm going with Prince hinch holding onto bug boys finger with her holding Henry's paw. Of course all in black and white with some really awful cheesy music playing over the top! 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There are many factors involved, the spectrum is wide, it IS a lifelong condition. I am not going to continue this conversation as it's utterly off topic.
FYI I AM an "autism mummy", not just following one, and my husband is also on the spectrum.
Please don’t think I was stating ‘Autism is caused by household chemicals’ full stop. There is confirmed research that environmental toxins are a contributing factor.
I am sorry if my post offended anyone, I certainly did not intend to. I did a degree in Dietetics and Nutrition and part of the course was studying the effect of chemicals on the human body. It is difficult to write a short post as opposed to an essay which covers a long list of issues.My point was to try and highlight just how dangerous household chemicals can be xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure if you're joking or not.
Do you not think that trying to get rid of some of the followers is a good idea? (Genuine question, my intent is not to antagonise).
She has a whole team that block and delete people insanely fast. Deleting Bot accounts won’t help us because bot accounts are not active. They might come under “followers” but they aren’t active nor engaged. Therefore her engagement ratings cannot increase if she has spam followers can it?
Let her crack on with bot accounts. Large businesses don’t do business with people that have bots or a large amount of spam accounts. So don’t keep wiping them out.

Reactions: 12
I know this sounds stupid. But surely reporting spam accounts is just HELPING Sophie clean her account? It’s not doing anything else?
Eh? Why would Sophie want her account cleaned? I don’t care what anyone says... she’s bought followers so why shouldn’t we report them and get them removed??

Reactions: 3
Please don't feel embarrassed, many of us have been in the same situation. The more stories that we can get out to educate other Hinchers, the better.
I felt so bad when the vet basically said it was my fault, my poor pooch!🐶 it’s just a shame her ‘army’ won’t listen ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So are we taking bets on what sort of birth announcement photo/video we are going to get? I'm going with Prince hinch holding onto bug boys finger with her holding Henry's paw. Of course all in black and white with some really awful cheesy music playing over the top! 😱
I think a picture of his toes,then a glimpse of the face with Celine Dion/Mariah Carey playing then silence for a few days and then a 10 page spread in Hello magazine?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please don’t think I was stating ‘Autism is caused by household chemicals’ full stop. There is confirmed research that environmental toxins are a contributing factor.
I am sorry if my post offended anyone, I certainly did not intend to. I did a degree in Dietetics and Nutrition and part of the course was studying the effect of chemicals on the human body. It is difficult to write a short post as opposed to an essay which covers a long list of issues.My point was to try and highlight just how dangerous household chemicals can be xx
In that case I misunderstood and it touched a wee nerve. Thanks for taking the time to clarify,

Aw, Guuuuyyyys, look how us trolls and bullies debate differences of opinion!

Swipe up for a team building day coming up. :love:

She has a whole team that block and delete people insanely fast. Deleting Bot accounts won’t help us because bot accounts are not active. They might come under “followers” but they aren’t active nor engaged. Therefore her engagement ratings cannot increase if she has spam followers can it?
Let her crack on with bot accounts. Large businesses don’t do business with people that have bots or a large amount of spam accounts. So don’t keep wiping them out.
Gotcha. Then I shall retire from that activity. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See my reply above.
Yeah I didn’t see that till after I replied. The reason I want her following decreased is 1. People think she is worth following coz she has such a big following already and 2. If we keep deleting them then she will have to keep buying more.... yes I’m petty 😂

See this is what bugs me about the army! They call us trolls and bullies but yet we are the ones who can have a healthy debate and we aren’t rude when speaking to a hincher! They are the trolls and bullies 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think a picture of his toes,then a glimpse of the face with Celine Dion/Mariah Carey playing then silence for a few days and then a 10 page spread in Hello magazine?
Absolutely howling at this. That would not surprise me in the least. Maybe even a picture of "handsomes" staring at the moses basket lovingly aka snarling at the new baby (covered over by some music so we can't tell).

• Haha
In that case I misunderstood and it touched a wee nerve. Thanks for taking the time to clarify,

Aw, Guuuuyyyys, look how us trolls and bullies debate differences of opinion!

Swipe up for a team building day coming up. :love:

Gotcha. Then I shall retire from that activity. (y)
I didn’t mean to sound snappy about it. Sorry- but we are helping her.
Look at Lou. She’s been daft and bought followers- she’s got 12k new over night 🙄😂 anyway, she said she was now going to start selling stuff to make money. People have been pointing out left right and centre that businesses do NOT wirk with people who have spam accounts. You cannot have a good engagement rating with spam accounts. Soooooo we shouldn’t help her by wiping hers out.
Let her either keep them or do her own leg work- she is fast enough to block everyone for duck all. I’m still standing though 😂

• Heart
Approved by her is NOT the same as certified as British safety standards certified- is it @SunshineRae ?
That's exactly what I put last night. Her being a midwife is kind of irrelevant (other than being able to advise on safe practices etc.) The term midwife quite literally comes from the meaning "with woman." You are there to support the woman during her pregnancy, labour and the postnatal period, NOT to put your stamp of approval on things. If this shop owner has gone through some other sort of training, separate to her midwifery, that gives her the authority and qualification to pass items as safe and compliant, then that is quite a different matter but no, just being a midwife doesn't allow you to pass something as safe or not.

Yeah I didn’t see that till after I replied. The reason I want her following decreased is 1. People think she is worth following coz she has such a big following already and 2. If we keep deleting them then she will have to keep buying more.... yes I’m petty 😂

See this is what bugs me about the army! They call us trolls and bullies but yet we are the ones who can have a healthy debate and we aren’t rude when speaking to a hincher! They are the trolls and bullies 😡😡😡
Her following won’t decrease, she literally gains 3/4000 a day. So ya deleting 4-5 each a day will not make a dent. Let them grow in spam and bot accounts. It’s easier to then report her the more it has.

Her following won’t decrease, she literally gains 3/4000 a day. So ya deleting 4-5 each a day will not make a dent. Let them grow in spam and bot accounts. It’s easier to then report her the more it has.
Ok I’ll stop being petty then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooh went to work yesterday all up to date on threads, went to see westlife do there thang last night now I’m like 2 threads behind 😂 but I think she’s booked in for a planned section Monday 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was at Sheffield last night, Belfast 2 weeks ago and I’ve got b’ham and croake park too. Yep!! I love westlife and not sorry!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone remember way back when when she hyped up the W5 range you get at Lidl as she seemed to actually rate it? That stopped quickly. So they would never have been happy to pay her and she doesn’t fit with their normal marketing.

I’ve had two taken down today
Doesn’t Lindsay queen of clean advertise those?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.