Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While in in total agreement about the Baby being surrounded by so many Chemicals, my main fear for the poor little sod is those dagger nails! He's gonna be shredded to bits! She cant even hold anything properly, her hands are more crippled looking than mine and im riddled with osteoarthritis!!!

Reactions: 12
While in in total agreement about the Baby being surrounded by so many Chemicals, my main fear for the poor little sod is those dagger nails! He's gonna be shredded to bits! She cant even hold anything properly, her hands are more crippled looking than mine and im riddled with osteoarthritis!!!
The nails really will be an issue dealing with a new born. I have a 14 year old with the developmental level of a toddler and I can't cope with long nails as it makes caring for him impossible.
You can still have nice nails without them being long talons. I have a short, squared off SNS manicure and everyone always comments on how nice they look 💅

Reactions: 5
She REALLY needs to start removing her makeup and blaming the gretal filter for the smudging, her skin is going to be terrible 🙁

Also ironic typo 😂😂 think she meant But not ‘buy ‘ ...something on your mind soph ?
No mistake there she meant to type BUY, sublimial shenanigans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wh
Slightly off topic but watching Stacey Solomon’s story and noticed this pretty similar to the one Hinch has

Also Lou is now private does that mean you can’t report the fake followers
Whos lou sorry. Ive missed so much 😂

Reactions: 2
Hold up...sorry must of missed it but the shop she bought it in is owned by a midwife so now the barmy army claim that it’s “recommended by midwives” ? Hmm wonder why she recommends the £700 monstrosity 🤔

Also going off topic a bit but her “army” remind me a lot of the Charlie Gard and Alfie Evans Army. They just attacked anyone who didn’t have the same opinion as them and wouldn’t listen to reason from anyone. It makes me think that they are the same people who just jump on a bandwagon without learning all the facts.

Reactions: 24
This comment really shows the type of cretin that follows her.
“The kindest and sweetest people in the planet” PLANET.

So not people like David Attenborough, or Ghandi, or Martin Luther King, or Mother Teresa or more “modern” - Greta Thunberg. Or Leo DiCaprio or Ashton Kutcher who donates MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to charities every year
People who make a massive difference to this world.

But nope.
You crack on with Hinchy. Who pours SO many chemicals down her pisser or sinks she probably single handed kills off the fish in the rivers.
Or sprays so many chemicals she will have her own hole in the ozone over her house.
Or cons you into thinking you are her her mate, tell me, when did she invite you to hers to hang out? Or to her baby shower?
Do you pay all your “mates” money like you do her?

But no, you are right, she is super lovely. 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Regardless of if that moses basket has been checked and is sids safe. I for one wouldn't let my baby sleep in it, it's far to frilly and too much fabric. I'd be paranoid about the air circulation.

She has a great platform for showcasing safe and cheaper products but her greed is getting in the way.

Reactions: 14
This comment really shows the type of cretin that follows her.
“The kindest and sweetest people in the planet” PLANET.

So not people like David Attenborough, or Ghandi, or Martin Luther King, or Mother Teresa or more “modern” - Greta Thunberg. Or Leo DiCaprio or Ashton Kutcher who donates MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to charities every year
People who make a massive difference to this world.

But nope.
You crack on with Hinchy. Who pours SO many chemicals down her pisser or sinks she probably single handed kills off the fish in the rivers.
Or sprays so many chemicals she will have her own hole in the ozone over her house.
Or cons you into thinking you are her her mate, tell me, when did she invite you to hers to hang out? Or to her baby shower?
Do you pay all your “mates” money like you do her?

But no, you are right, she is super lovely. 🙄
And how anyone can form a judgement on someone they have never met is beyond me. She performs on a phone camera. Its calles acting 🙄

Reactions: 15
And how anyone can form a judgement on someone they have never met is beyond me. She performs on a phone camera. Its calles acting 🙄
Tbf we’re all sorta forming a judgement on her and we havent met her 💁🏽‍♀️😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbf we’re all sorta forming a judgement on her and we havent met her 💁🏽‍♀️😂😊
Yeah thats true to tbf lol. But i mean id never go as far as to call someone the nicest person on the planet having never met them. But ur right also i cant really say she isnt having not met her either hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh went to work yesterday all up to date on threads, went to see westlife do there thang last night now I’m like 2 threads behind 😂 but I think she’s booked in for a planned section Monday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yeah thats true to tbf lol. But i mean id never go as far as to call someone the nicest person on the planet having never met them. But ur right also i cant really say she isnt having not met her either hahaha
Yeh I know what you mean. They act like they were just round for tea last night 😂

Reactions: 9
Is there anyway we can request / report about the Moses basket? It’s good and well saying it’s fine but is it actually or are they assuming they know best. I see product re calls all the time on the WHICH Facebook page for unsafe baby items. Babies are so precious and need to be say and looked after not surrounded by crap and accessories,

Reactions: 11
I think this is why the comments still up, apparently it is safe🤷🏻‍♀️

Very pleased the gypsy monstrosity is child safe not gonna lie it's one less worry, now to tackle the chemical inhalation he will face😫
Approved by her is NOT the same as certified as British safety standards certified- is it @SunshineRae ?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.