Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Hinch’s view from the crib when she has her tissue mask on

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I couldn’t reply on the other thread (I work full time I can’t keep up some days but 3 threads behind in 24 hours 😱) soon as I saw our Soph with her highlighter pens I though oh god here we go wait for the flood of posts with highlighted Hinch lists and I though of an account I follow thinking she will be the first and it will be epic ..... and it was ! I’m not naming her as I don’t want her dragged into this and to be targeted by the wrong people (not the good ones) she’s a nice enough lady but she has bough into the Hinch vibe so badly I think she has shares but I think she is so fragile MH wise I do worry about her
I need to know who this was now 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Those tissue masks are awful. I tried one once and they're so slimy. Made me think of a sperm facial 🤢.
Plus, I have very dry skin and it didn't help whatsoever.
I wonder how much she is paid to promote them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hey all 👋🏻

I can’t actually keep up with the threads now so sorry if this has been mentioned before but in the post about her overpriced gaudy Moses basket she claims her and her “friend” visited her local baby shop in Loughton.....Loughton is about 90 minutes away from Maldon so how exactly is that “local” clearly she’s had a 100% discount on that crib!! Oof she makes me so angry 😡😤 I’m sure there are plenty of more local baby shops to her but obviously they aren’t suitable for the “prince of Maldon”

Reactions: 18
Ha! On last thread someone mentioned about touching a nerve 're her mood and voila baby Hinch has apparently been laying on a nerve and she has lightening fanny!
Welll.... that’s one word for it!

The day she gets one of those I’m emigrating

My boss got a CBE and a few of my friends got commendations which is nice to recognise their hard work

Isn’t chloroform what they used to use to knock people out for operations and whatnot?
The queen probably thinks she’s a right tosspot!

• Haha
Those tissue masks are awful. I tried one once and they're so slimy. Made me think of a sperm facial 🤢.
A sperm facial..... vom! She probably does that with bug boys!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was in my local Asda and they are all on the reduced section with the red half price stickers all over them so can’t be selling that well. £3 each full price which is a rip off

Do you Reckon Hinchers are Anti Vaxxers.
I mean why would they inject their children with government and WHO approved safe vaccines that save lives when they can spray Zoflora at the children and ward off any nasties.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Been a lurker for a while but finally caught up with the threads to join in 😂

Used to be a fan of the Grinch until she started posting that she wanted things then surprise surprise, 2 weeks later there it is #gifted. And don't even get me started on frigging 'damp dusting' 🙄🤦‍♀️

Anyone else concerned for Baby Grinch's immune system that will be completely non existent?

Reactions: 17
No way I'm from gorleston haha
I have to admit from your insta profile I did recognise your face 😂 not sure where from though, I thought you was from America when I saw your profile at first 😂 not sure why

Reactions: 3
Been a lurker for a while but finally caught up with the threads to join in 😂

Used to be a fan of the Grinch until she started posting that she wanted things then surprise surprise, 2 weeks later there it is #gifted. And don't even get me started on frigging 'damp dusting' 🙄🤦‍♀️

Anyone else concerned for Baby Grinch's immune system that will be completely non existent?
Good Morrow to you and welcome. 👋
ALL of use are extremely concerned about about the bairn. Which is why we're on here and campaigning desperately for her to change.

Reactions: 6
A sperm facial..... vom! She probably does that with bug boys!
People pay a lot of money for sperm facials so the internet says 🤮

Just caught up with all her videos. Ugh. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE YOUR MAKE UP OFF WOMAN. she looks like she’s been smacked in the eyes- tempting.

I think i actually find it slightly more disturbing that 21 people liked that “we had a baby” bullshit. That’s 21 equally minded crazy people.

Next I am equally concerned she is now deleting concerned peoples comments about sids and if I was that supposed midwife that owns the business that supplied the soap cart basket, I would IMMEDIATELY be asking her questions about why she is doing that rather that actually replying politely to people saying, yes please don’t worry it is totally safe. Instead she is actually being very very irresponsible and again not addressing the fact people HAVE LOST BABIES.
She bangs on and on about the fact she can’t believe her baby inside her has armpits and a back and this bullshit- but she also doesn’t realise BABIES DIE. PEOPLES BABIES bleeping DIE. And they die because of illnesses. They die because of all sorts of awful heartbreaking reasons but THEY ALSO CAN DIE BECAUSE OF SIDS. THEY CAN DIE BECAUSE OF CHEMICALS BEING SPRAYED IN YOUR HOUSE. THEY CAN DIE BECAUSE OF tit YOU bleeping DO.

GROW THE duck UP SOPHIE AND ADDRESS THE BABY SAFTEY SITUATIONS PROPERLY LIKE AN “INFLUENCER” SHOULD DO.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I have to admit from your insta profile I did recognise your face [emoji23] not sure where from though, I thought you was from America when I saw your profile at first [emoji23] not sure why
Maybe we went to school together haha. No I am not from there haha

Reactions: 2
People pay a lot of money for sperm facials so the internet says 🤮

Just caught up with all her videos. Ugh. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE YOUR MAKE UP OFF WOMAN. she looks like she’s been smacked in the eyes- tempting.

I think i actually find it slightly more disturbing that 21 people liked that “we had a baby” bullshit. That’s 21 equally minded crazy people.

Next I am equally concerned she is now deleting concerned peoples comments about sids and if I was that supposed midwife that owns the business that supplied the soap cart basket, I would IMMEDIATELY be asking her questions about why she is doing that rather that actually replying politely to people saying, yes please don’t worry it is totally safe. Instead she is actually being very very irresponsible and again not addressing the fact people HAVE LOST BABIES.
She bangs on and on about the fact she can’t believe her baby inside her has armpits and a back and this bullshit- but she also doesn’t realise BABIES DIE. PEOPLES BABIES bleeping DIE. And they die because of illnesses. They die because of all sorts of awful heartbreaking reasons but THEY ALSO CAN DIE BECAUSE OF SIDS. THEY CAN DIE BECAUSE OF CHEMICALS BEING SPRAYED IN YOUR HOUSE. THEY CAN DIE BECAUSE OF tit YOU bleeping DO.

GROW THE duck UP SOPHIE AND ADDRESS THE BABY SAFTEY SITUATIONS PROPERLY LIKE AN “INFLUENCER” SHOULD DO.
You're awesome, and thank you for articulating the 'fake followers' recipe for me. I was struggling to word it correctly (also may have fallen asleep, sorry).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.