Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See MH moaning about the ‘state of her appearance ‘ this morning yet hiding behind Gretel 🙄 ....... ooooooh the mystery .... duck off

Next she will be doing an MJ and holding baby Hinch with a lenor tumble dryer sheet over his head protect his anonymity, out of her new two story extension.... for the gram 😂. No.one.cares
Always said he’s gonna be the new blanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha! On last thread someone mentioned about touching a nerve 're her mood and voila baby Hinch has apparently been laying on a nerve and she has lightening fanny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I left a comment on MH page regarding the dangers of having tumble drier sheets in the bed with a newborn baby ( duck me have you ever heard of anything so batshit crazy?) it was deleted in about 30 seconds!
According to the health and wellness website Sixwise.com, some of the most harmful ingredients in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener alike include benzyl acetate (linked to pancreatic cancer), benzyl alcohol (an upper respiratory tract irritant), ethanol (linked to central nervous system disorders), limonene (a known carcinogen) and chloroform (a neurotoxin and carcinogen), among others.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
New thread title. Sophlora's in gear, lightening fanny is here.
It’s page 2, we’ve literally only just started a new thread, even though there will probably be a new thread tomorrow at the latest, save it until page 48 to suggest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The babys not born yet. I hate the stupid conspiracy theories. It's absolutely constant at this stage. My friend lives 15 mins walk from me and is currently dark skies. Its bright here where I am.
When we had the big snow last year my garden looked like north pole and hers looked like santas dandruff.
Yes we have seen Mrs hinch pre record videos but we had SS of the washing up liquid as proof. Please stop saying baby is here because it sounds ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Eh, ok. Was only havin a laugh.

It’s page 2, we’ve literally only just started a new thread, even though there will probably be a new thread tomorrow at the latest, save it until page 48 to suggest.
Eh ok, was only having a laugh

Reactions: 19
Aww, the queen has read out the new years honours list...no mention of the A list saint that is MH! After all her hard work being an inspiration aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t wish her harm. I hope her baby is healthy and nothing bad happens.

But can she just shut the duck up about her lightening crotch😩 is she gonna tell us in detail about her postpartum bleeding ?! Because there’s such a thing as oversharing

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So Iv just fine a quick test with the filter on, I live in Lowestoft (uk’s most easterly point) and we have rain and wind, Iv took a pic of my wallpaper (didn’t wanna pic of myself) so took a pic of my wallpaper normal light and then a pic with the gretal filter on (filter still comes on even if there’s no face to detect) and my room looks much sunnier and brighter, so I don’t think she’s had the baby yet as she seems to constantly be on tattle

Ps my wallpaper isn’t everyone’s taste 😂 but I love it and saved up for it because it’s from Laura Ashley 😂

Without

With filter

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t wish her harm. I hope her baby is healthy and nothing bad happens.

But can she just shut the duck up about her lightening crotch😩 is she gonna tell us in detail about her postpartum bleeding ?! Because there’s such a thing as oversharing
I bloody hope not, maybe she should share those private things with Jamie or mum or even her midwife! God forbid she doesn’t share about the ‘plug’ if you know what I mean 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.