Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Iv just fine a quick test with the filter on, I live in Lowestoft (uk’s most easterly point) and we have rain and wind, Iv took a pic of my wallpaper (didn’t wanna pic of myself) so took a pic of my wallpaper normal light and then a pic with the gretal filter on (filter still comes on even if there’s no face to detect) and my room looks much sunnier and brighter, so I don’t think she’s had the baby yet as she seems to constantly be on tattle

Ps my wallpaper isn’t everyone’s taste 😂 but I love it and saved up for it because it’s from Laura Ashley 😂

View attachment 22606Without

View attachment 22607
With filter
Well slap me and call me sally 😲😲😲 that’s madness haha

I like your wallpaper 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I left a comment on MH page regarding the dangers of having tumble drier sheets in the bed with a newborn baby ( duck me have you ever heard of anything so batshit crazy?) it was deleted in about 30 seconds!
According to the health and wellness website Sixwise.com, some of the most harmful ingredients in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener alike include benzyl acetate (linked to pancreatic cancer), benzyl alcohol (an upper respiratory tract irritant), ethanol (linked to central nervous system disorders), limonene (a known carcinogen) and chloroform (a neurotoxin and carcinogen), among others.
A little baby will be sleeping in or very near to all of that, plus a freshly washed blanket honking of zoflora on the end of the bed 🤢. I found something on how fast a tumble dryer sheet will catch fire, and spread fire in her case seen as they are littered all over the place. CHL did a story on one and posted it to her high lights, it went up instantly 😮
96595A69-2584-4A44-B0E0-F180E2039014.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t wish her harm. I hope her baby is healthy and nothing bad happens.

But can she just shut the duck up about her lightening crotch😩 is she gonna tell us in detail about her postpartum bleeding ?! Because there’s such a thing as oversharing
I don’t think anyone wishes her or the baby harm I think there is some genuine concern about the quite frankly reckless attitude to the safety of this baby with regards to SIDS and the chemicals involved

Reactions: 20
Well slap me and call me sally 😲😲😲 that’s madness haha

I like your wallpaper 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
crazy isnt it!! mad how a filter can change the lighting so much

thanks laura ashley is considered posh to me 😂 id normally go for something cheaper but i liked it too much :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
crazy isnt it!! mad how a filter can change the lighting so much

thanks laura ashley is considered posh to me 😂 id normally go for something cheaper but i liked it too much :)
It is me too...I think I went in once and felt terribly out of place 😂😂
Sorry off topic !! Haha

Reactions: 6
Zoflora have just got back to me!
The same as Minky really - knows what Mrs Hinch is doing is not what they would recommend yet don’t publicly speak out about it because 💰 💰😡
So what they’re basically saying is “be a sheep” everyone else is doing it so why can’t you 😡 instead of “we do not recommend our product to be used in any other way than what we recommend!” I Sent a very similar email to Zoflora just a little over a year ago about mixing Zoflora with other chemicals as per, Mrs H method and they categorically states that this can not be done and I told them to correct her then, did they? 😂🤣 absolutely not! They left her to it because it was all about money!

• Angry
So Iv just fine a quick test with the filter on, I live in Lowestoft (uk’s most easterly point) and we have rain and wind, Iv took a pic of my wallpaper (didn’t wanna pic of myself) so took a pic of my wallpaper normal light and then a pic with the gretal filter on (filter still comes on even if there’s no face to detect) and my room looks much sunnier and brighter, so I don’t think she’s had the baby yet as she seems to constantly be on tattle

Ps my wallpaper isn’t everyone’s taste 😂 but I love it and saved up for it because it’s from Laura Ashley 😂

View attachment 22607
With filter
I'm also from little ole Lowie!! :)

Reactions: 3
Just went and looked at the ‘rave ‘ thread ...that’s doing well isn’t it 👀👀👀

Also I’ve missed like a thread and a half 😂 I’m winging it that I know what everyone is on about now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh, Soph's got her face mask on and staring at that crib , the more I see it the more it hurts my eyes, it's a cross between something from TOWIE x GYPSY LIFE.
It really is hidious, just why would you want that in your home??
The daft wheels don't move, what is the point.
I just don't get it.

• Haha
Aww, the queen has read out the new years honours list...no mention of the A list saint that is MH! After all her hard work being an inspiration aswell.
The day she gets one of those I’m emigrating

My boss got a CBE and a few of my friends got commendations which is nice to recognise their hard work

I left a comment on MH page regarding the dangers of having tumble drier sheets in the bed with a newborn baby ( duck me have you ever heard of anything so batshit crazy?) it was deleted in about 30 seconds!
According to the health and wellness website Sixwise.com, some of the most harmful ingredients in dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener alike include benzyl acetate (linked to pancreatic cancer), benzyl alcohol (an upper respiratory tract irritant), ethanol (linked to central nervous system disorders), limonene (a known carcinogen) and chloroform (a neurotoxin and carcinogen), among others.
Isn’t chloroform what they used to use to knock people out for operations and whatnot?

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t saying anyone was wishing her harm.

She needs to also think that if by some miracle instagram is still around in say 10 years how mortified will their son be that his mums prancing about on Instagram talking about her crotch 😐

I wasn’t saying anyone was wishing her harm.

She needs to also think that if by some miracle instagram is still around in say 10 years how mortified will their son be that his mums prancing about on Instagram talking about her crotch 😐
Also when he sees the crib she put him in 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 22607
With filter
Off topic but this is how your home should be 😊 decorated how you want it and in the style you love! Its your home not anyone elses!
I bet you smile everytime you walk in that room because it makes you happy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s gonna go for that thought. If she’s putting chloroform in her babies bed he’ll sleep for longer so she won’t be interrupted while she’s flogging tit. She’ll think it’s genius

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sort of bored enough to see if she’s affected house prices in Maldon at all, work in property so have access to a lot of data...
it needs to stop raining so I can get a life

Look at this for crazy! A comment from one of her cult followers,she sounds obsessed!
I used to follow glamfairy until I realised how far she was trying to crawl up Hinch’s arse it made me feel sick so I unfollowed and removed her from my followers 🤢

She REALLY needs to start removing her makeup and blaming the gretal filter for the smudging, her skin is going to be terrible 🙁

Also ironic typo 😂😂 think she meant But not ‘buy ‘ ...something on your mind soph ?
🤣 or her phone is that used to the word ‘buy’ it autocorrected 🤣 💰

• Haha
I couldn’t reply on the other thread (I work full time I can’t keep up some days but 3 threads behind in 24 hours 😱) soon as I saw our Soph with her highlighter pens I though oh god here we go wait for the flood of posts with highlighted Hinch lists and I though of an account I follow thinking she will be the first and it will be epic ..... and it was ! I’m not naming her as I don’t want her dragged into this and to be targeted by the wrong people (not the good ones) she’s a nice enough lady but she has bough into the Hinch vibe so badly I think she has shares but I think she is so fragile MH wise I do worry about her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.