Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hate crime? What does she think a hate crime actually is because last time I checked, she's not a minority.

Reactions: 39
B6E043FA-CAC4-4C03-8CAE-7A2C8620F85B.jpeg

Hey everyone. Im a long time hincher and first time poster. I came looking here after a few things got me and then i see you all pick it out too. This post sent me over the edge. After saying for so long she could never move- now SS has she posts this as a ‘prep’ for when she does move. Seriously what a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 162
He wants to grow up. His mates must think he is such a wanker since he met her
If Jamie or his wife or their deluded followers say they have NEVER said anything nasty about someone on the tv or WhatsApp their mates and slagged someone off then I think they are lying big time
You only have to see some of the language their followers use to know they are not as innocent and #bekind as they make out

Reactions: 38
Who films themselves crying 🤨
I bet she cried all over again rewatching that and feeling sorry for herself.
If you are actively looking for forums online that speak the truth about you and you can't handle that truth then you need professional help dear. (Not the police)

Reactions: 39
With the amount of money she makes, all she needs to do is hire someone to daily clean up her DM’s. And stay away from here. Problem solved. 🤷‍♀️
She mentioned in her memoirrrrr that a friend monitors her DMs

Somebody came onto the thread 1 day and tried to delete everything on the wiki page and signed off all the best trolls or something to that effect. I'm sure others here would be able to correct me if I'm wrong.
Didnt work tho 😁
Yes i think it was Dec/Jan time. Someone spotted it really early and it was able to be restored. The person joined and went straight to it then left.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe she didn't answer my polite questions like.. How are the fish and their babies doing Soph? Can we see a tank clean? Can you not put a bouncy castle on astro turf? What's happened to Freshen up Friday and weekly lists?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hi JamieJugs we see you too... But unfortunatly safeguarding your obviously vunerable unstable wife, does not include posting instagram stories of suposed trolls. It involves removing her social media devices and getting her help with her confidence and self esteem so she does not feel the need to portray a fake perfect life/child/husband/DOG and seek atentionand praise from strangers. YOU BLERT!
It’s all about the money. His support is sharing any stories he’s tagged in. He will actually share any stories he’s tagged in. Such a wannabe somebody he is. Proven by his attempts at finding wealth and fame in his tv appearances. I think he’d post all sorts of crap if he was allowed to but we know she tells him what he can post. He’s just the baby sitter now, she rules him I think.

Reactions: 28
It’s so sad when Sopha posts on Jamie’s insta pretending to be him, what a laughing stock she makes off him, absolutely cringeworthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There's no way she's written that off her own back I doubt she's even read those herself
A few words from herself then a bit of copy and paste. Let’s not forget she did her comments In the question box. They were all lined up ready to go and ending in her trolls finale. She will have been planning this for days.

Reactions: 22
And another point...she does this whole Q&A when Stacey is doing her "phone in a drawer day" so she knows no1 is gona be watching Stacey...OK then....

Reactions: 38
Wasnt she -15/16 followers last Tue... Is that what upset ya Soppy!!! *edit to add, yes that a minus sign"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Still catching up, but Sopha, take some of your own advice, if you don’t like it, don’t look! Or simply don’t read. You’re actively seeking out to see what people say/ think of you. You can’t please everyone, that’s just life! Build a bridge and get over it hen.

Also, you not speaking up about the fish doesn’t keep you in control, people are genuinely concerned for them. Just makes you a massive c u next Tuesday. You never heard honesty is the best policy?

You and your content are as dull as dishwater.
ATV and goodnight.

edit - added ‘are’ into last sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just caught up.

I was always on the fence with people saying she had narcissist tendencies but I now fully support them.

Seriously what the feck?! Get off tattle, take your innocent child offline and get a bleeping job.

Reactions: 44
Can't believe she didn't answer my polite questions like.. How are the fish and their babies doing Soph? Can we see a tank clean? Can you not put a bouncy castle on astro turf? What's happened to Freshen up Friday and weekly lists?
didn’t she used to do clockwise cleans as well? Where have they gone? 🤔

Reactions: 13
been doing some late night bot hunting as I can’t sleep. Nice couple of followers you have here Soph. Are they Ronnie’s aunties too?

ACA67F47-F449-4522-966E-6B512F57AF02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Did anyone work out what the book is next to the ash tray? Looks like one of her listttstszz but was too long ago?
F9700BAA-877D-4782-88FC-F85563D195AD.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.