Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Pointless purchases’ Think that’s the first time I’ve ever agreed with Janine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would think that she would carry small anyway. She’s tall and slim so will a longer torso there is a greater chance that she has a smaller bump. Why she feels the need to conceal it and photoshop it we will never know. Own your bump! I am 5 foot 4 and I had a very small bump up until around 34 weeks. All bumps are beautiful. I can’t see any reason why she would hide it apart from the fact that there isn’t one. I was very sceptical about the ‘had the baby’ theory, but I must say I really am coming round to it!

edited to add: didn’t she say baby/bump had dropped? For me that literally felt like a ball down there, I wouldn’t have been able to sit cross legged like that.
I will play along 😂

It’s either:

1. Manipulated photo done at a certain angle so it looks like no bump and duck you to tattle

Or

2. She’s had the baby and today’s big busy day is professional photos of them with the baby then tomorrow tada we’ve had the baby it’s a Monday so major engagement and likes

Their excuse would be we kept it secret because trolls are ruining our lives 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Those latest messages of adoration,all by the same author me thinks🤔
We only know each other through posting for the most part but I honestly beleive we all have our own style of writing,punctuation,rhythm,humour etc.

Reactions: 39
Just forced myself to watch the B&M haul 🙄 Over £100 spent on a load of unnecessary tit as usual

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Why is she hanging the evil eye in the new baby's nursery??

I thought heavily pregnant ladies were asked to shield to protect themselves and the hospital staff from covid? Our local hospital introduced a new policy for birthing partners last week. They have to take a covid test in the reception area of the maternity unit. If negative they are allowed through, if positive then it's no entry and Mum has to labour alone. Why risk it for a trip to B&M 🤯
You don’t have to shield. Guidelines are if you can’t work from home or you can’t socially distance at work then you can go on leave from 28 weeks until you start your maternity leave.

Reactions: 2
Those latest messages of adoration,all by the same author me thinks🤔
We only know each other through posting for the most part but I honestly beleive we all have our own style of writing,punctuation,rhythm,humour etc.
I agree. I recently had some concerns over someone because their writing style had changed quite a lot. Strange isn’t it how we know nothing about each other but still pick up on subtle things like punctuation etc.

Reactions: 18
A crazed hincher was kicked out of a local group this morning. They were posting about tattle saying it should be illegal and people needed professional help. People replies and offered her a grip or telling her most posts were fair enough points about a seller on Instagram and she flipped 🤣 She posted a few screen shots out of context to manipulate and people found that she had been saying bitchy things about Boris Johnson. Hun you're the pot calling the kettle black 🤦‍♀️ awwks babe. If I wuz hinch I'd be embarrassed about the dimwits she has funding her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought pregnant women had to shield from like 28 weeks?? Or did I hear wrong
It’s recommended but it’s common sense really why you would want to take extra precautions. To avoid the risk of passing it onto hospital staff or your baby, also I’m sure no woman wants to go through any part of their pregnancy with covid 19. (Soph if your reading this, I’ve had covid whilst not pregnant and I can assure you it wasn’t a pleasant experience and I still have side effects a year later). She also has a blood clotting condition, which I’m sure she has spoken to her doctor about the risks, but covid can cause blood clots. Random trips round B&M are still not essential. She’s spreading a very bad message to her sheep, who are so gullible they probably headed straight down to B&M to buy the same tat because “Mrs Hinch made them do it”Cleaning products are available in her local supermarket where she does her food shop, and she hardly has the excuse of wanting to get things cheaper because she has a budget.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
New thread. 😃🐟🐟

Reactions: 6
She’s put the same message about Ronnie twice.
such a weirdo
I just posted about these but I didn't notice that!
D- Soph,must try harder 😂
I agree. I recently had some concerns over someone because their writing style had changed quite a lot. Strange isn’t it how we know nothing about each other but still pick up on subtle things like punctuation etc.
I thought exactly the same and would actually love to be allowed to discuss it!
It's happened a few times.
I guess it's what happens when you lie and pretend to be somebody else.Hence Hinch's inconsistencies.

Reactions: 11
I can never understand the sheep and the part of your family bullshit, it’s so creepy!!! And once again I ask, what is so great about these morons that you’d want to be part of their family?! Gahhhhhhh they’re so pathetic 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.