Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She teaches her dog more things than her own son. Also does anyone else feel really sick when she does a cheesy thumbs up or presses on things with her finger (when showing off about all the tat she’s bought)
Yes!!!! The way the she picks things up with the pinchy fingers also 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder how many more hinchers will be converted to tatters after her latest outburst about this site? I was once a hincher who came here out of curiosity when she was giving out about trolls etc and I was won over to the blue side straight away! She's a liar, plain and simple

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 152
She must be exhausted , a day off yesterday and a day of answering questions today, I don’t know how she manages, poor lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Lucky she had a video clip to match each question too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 122
Sorry if this has been said before but looking at those screenshots she definitely has an account on here otherwise she wouldn’t be able to like and quote.. wonder if she has posted before, maybe one of the people who pop up from time to time defending her? Or she’s a complete nut job and slags herself off 🤦‍♀️
you need an account to view the attachments so that’s probably why

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So 3 hours after the troll rant none of her followers have been on here yet? The crown is slipping.
That's what I was thinking, maybe they're all her or family. The one I had attack my comments about Ronnie missing the reveal party , I was convinced it was ma Barker🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wah wah trolls

duck off. You set your rabid fans onto people.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder if Inch would have looked twice at Mrs. Hinch before she got her gastric band? I doubt it. He seems the type to want the shallow trophy wife. How does that make you feel Hinch?

Reactions: 81
I just wonder why she did her crying speech sat under the kitchen unit on the floor, you could clearly see where she was. Don't tell me she was sat sobbing in the dog's proper dog bed?!! 😆😆
Must remember to lay in our cats igloo bed next time I feel upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 102
I just wonder why she did her crying speech sat under the kitchen unit on the floor, you could clearly see where she was. Don't tell me she was sat sobbing in the dog's proper dog bed?!! 😆😆
Must remember to get in our cats igloo bed next time I feel upset.
I do wonder if she sat there to appear more vaulnarable? Or was Jamie elsewhere in the house and she was sitting somewhere she could do this footage unseen? She's a curious one

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I was trying to work it out, I thought the troll thing came about the day she was seen in tescos with that toy thing....
I think I may be kate here but what’s the Tesco thing ? I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times!! Anything exciting? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Inch would have looked twice at Mrs. Hinch before she got her gastric band? I doubt it. He seems the type to want the shallow trophy wife. How does that make you feel Hinch?
Does anyone know why she had surgery. She was only young and said it was due to junk food. Why couldn’t she just eat better and lose the weight?

Reactions: 23
There’s definite ill mental health going on and she needs to step away from social media for her own sake and the privacy of her family. I can read her like a book and know the psychology of feeling jealousy and not being able to control those emotions so creating a storm to have attention and love directed towards herself. There is jealousy of SS and envy is a natural human emotion if you crave those things for yourself, but because she cannot move away from that feeling, she acts out and needs the adoration from her sheep. The crying I’m afraid was just that. She was jealous, she’s been collecting stuff from here and she exploded. It wouldn’t have looked good to post that on Stacey’s special day so she sat on it for a few days. She is willing to risk the safety of her little boy for this adoration however and is too egotistical and vain to step away. The “questions” speak for themselves. It’s all about her and her need to feel loved. I’m sorry but if you can’t get that from what she has managed to achieve and yet you still seek out the negative then there’s no hope for you. Here’s a thought Sophie, concentrate on your beautiful family and just concentrate on continuing your manipulative game. Just remember that the more you continue to bleat on about the negative while having life’s spoils then the more people will get sick of hearing it and your negativity and walk away. ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 131
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.