Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs mental help. How is Jamie not doing this for her? He sits back and lets this happens which makes me think he’s orchestrated this whole mess. Something not right about that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I still don’t understand why she’s letting her followers think she’s being trolled but can only show screenshots from this site 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not trolling if you actively go out of your way to visit a website to see what people are saying ABOUT you not TO you!

• Heart
Reactions: 138
Need to catch up on the other threads,I think I've missed 4 threads but why the hell go looking on pages like this when you know the comments are ones of hate or judgements? And then cry about it? Honestly don't look!!

I know if I was this disliked this much I would not be looking at threads about myself!!

Altho she must think its crazy there is 360 threads about her!!!

Something BIG is happening I guess. She's playing the sympathy cards!!

Reactions: 39
Does anybody else find this so strange about her.
Firstly the video a year ago was of her putting clothes away but why would you keep it in your camera roll if you’ve uploaded it? It’s surely pretty irrelevant.
You filmed yourself crying last Tuesday but didn’t post it, I thought firstly you didn’t let the trolls show so why film it? Secondly again why did you keep it if you wasn’t going to upload it?
Thirdly why does she come on tattle when she knows exactly what will Be said? And she has to go hunting for ‘the hate’? Why would you do that?
Also my last point surely the hinchers or deranged twats as I like to call them will remember when she always says she never goes on tattle so when was that then hun?????

Sorry I eta, How do they not question how she has as an insta person 4 million followers, yet someone as big as Elton John with how world wide game has 3.3m????

Last edited:
Reactions: 71
Jesus. Pity party at the ready 🙄 she literally said in her memoir she hasn’t read her since 2019 but it actually turns out she’s a regular? If she’s lied about that why don’t her sheep think what else she is lying about?

In relation to the police comment - ofc they are not bothered. This is a gossip site! People are just stating an opinion and having a good gossip. This to me is like talking to friends and having a good chat about celebs Hinch. So what she is ultimately trying to say is that even if you were at home chatting to your friends and didn’t agree with her she thinks that’s trolling too! I seriously wish people would call out this utter bullshit of confusing opinions with trolling.
Also, if it makes her that upset reading here 1) why does she do it to herself? And 2) wtf is Jamie doing letting her wife get in that state?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, real celebs do not read or share stuff like this on their platforms. She is so desperate to stay relevant I’m actually getting second hand embarrassment for her at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I’m sorry but it’s possibly the scariest thing that she just doesn’t give a duck about him enough to put a stop to it
If I was her I'd be more concerned about these lunatic fans thinking they're Ronnie's Aunties and declaring that they love him.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm glad she mentioned about laws needing to change, just remember Sopha, that's a two way street, the world of the social media influenza needs some governance too, including laws covering the use of children who are too young to understand what they're being filmed for.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
She just needs to stop reading here, I don’t get it. I don’t seek out people who don’t like me. How can it do anyone any good? I feel like she must sit here just scrolling through. Very strange behaviour.
I feel like she has nothing better to do as they are both just sitting arround all day long.

it’s like a case of them sitting there staring at the walls and she just can’t help herself. she doesn’t want to see it but at the same time can’t stay away! 🙄

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210326-233022_Instagram.jpg

So I'm guessing by the "quote button" she has an account on here!!!

Come out come out where ever you are soph!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Need to catch up on the other threads,I think I've missed 4 threads but why the hell go looking on pages like this when you know the comments are ones of hate or judgements? And then cry about it? Honestly don't look!!

I know if I was this disliked this much I would not be looking at threads about myself!!

Altho she must think its crazy there is 360 threads about her!!!

Something BIG is happening I guess. She's playing the sympathy cards!!
Utility room with brand new washer and dryer I’m guessing

Reactions: 13
Not been on in ages but massive virtual high five to whoever it was who's comments made it onto her stories 😂 the girl is an embarrassment. It's getting silly now. The podcast, the constant tit, shes well and truly sold her soul for money and fame, good luck to her. But the crying and guilt trips - Nah.
It's the way all her little minions "cry" at everything she does as well! It's embarrassing. These are grown ass woman "crying" because an absolute stranger put a video on Instagram of her kid and dog running around together.
I wouldnt wish anything bad on the girl but the act is wearing thin now. Her and her fame hungry husband need to go away now.. I have the radio on all day at work and everytime I heat the podcast advertised it makes my stomach churn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
There’s more craic at a wake than there was with her Q&A today. Boring washed up false wench!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Utility room with brand new washer and dryer I’m guessing
Ah yes I forgot about this! Tbh I'm still convinced she has another house! We have known her tricks for too long now! Anxiety/crying post then a few days quiet followed by a reveal of some sort!!!

I don't get the whole crying in to your phone thing. Last thing I do when having an anxiety attack or crying is think "ill record this, I'll talk about it" normally too busy remembering to breathe.
Shes such an arse!

Reactions: 35
The more she wangs on about trolls the less I feel sorry for her. People only talk about ‘taking her down’ and her ‘losing everything’ because of the way she has gained everything!! Through pure deception, lies and calculation. She has such a negative impact on people by pretending she is so perfect and manipulating the vulnerable, in order to make herself money. If she stopped faking / lying / addressed real life issues etc. there would be 90% less comments on here cos there would be nothing to say! Stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow... That troll tale of woe fiiiinnnaaalllyyy reached its crescendo today. Yawn. Obvs trying to get the focus off SS was not happening and her minions are jumping ship so she upped the anti. Nearly on par with SS work ethic with her efforts this week. But after always declaring that she DOES NOT read here, to then show post after post this week, i believe there will be brows raised higher than hers by the barmy army. And the rest is preaching to the coverted im afraid SOPH. I think an 'and me' campaign with tattle would show Sopha how many of us use to enjoy her but so are glad Tattle brought us to our senses. Today was a pathetic attempt at damage limitation but i think it will be the worst thing she has done for BRAND HINCH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.